Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

Blacks want to engage in poor conduct with impunity and without castigation
We played along during Obama but no more. Time to act like you got some sense and at least a smudge of class

What the hell are you talking about?

So what? If the dumbfuck wants to be an ass, let him. By stooping to his level, Trump annihilates whatever good will he managed to extract from the release, at least among people who aren't already habitually slobbing on his knob.

What good will? Beyond the three players who dodged long jail sentences, what evidence do you have that anyone who was't already a supporter, gave him any credit?

I did. And I'm definitely not a supporter.

Once he started talking about gratitude, that appreciation evaporated, though.

THat's ONE. You know anyone else?

Yes. There are more of us than you may think. In fact, everyone I know was willing to give Trump a chance when this presidency began. The fact that he has so much opposition is due to Trump, and no other. He brings it on himself.

Even today, though I'm unlikely to ever be a supporter, I'll still give him credit for things I think he does right. It just doesn't happen often.

Well, then note that the kids are still home, and the next time something like this comes up, Trump will still do the right thing, even if he's learned that he will not get much gratitude.

He just said he should have let the kids rot in prison because one of their dads was ungrateful. That's just plain fucked up.

Don't blame Trump. Nobody likes low-class scum.

That is clearly not true, more than 127 million people voted for a low-class scum to be president.
Maybe. since Obama ran twice, but I don't see how that's relevant of these thugs.

I was speaking of the 2016 election since both party candidates were low-class scum
Low-class scum and I naturally thought Democrats. 127 million fits in with Obama's two elections neatly especially since you said "a low class scum" and the Beast only got 60 million or so.

Obama got more than 127 million between his two wins. In this election Trump got 62 million and Hillary got 65 million, thus the 127.

See, I am not a partisan hack, so when I hear low-life scum I think of both parties since that is what they both are.

Those two were made for each other! Talk about the battle of the halfwits
I have a feeling LaVar Ball made his original press statement just to get Trump riled up, show what an ass the president is.

And get publicity ! trump falls for it . LeVar is a media whore . And don just handed him millions of dollars worth of free publicity for his Brand .

He and Trump are a lot alike .

What good will? Beyond the three players who dodged long jail sentences, what evidence do you have that anyone who was't already a supporter, gave him any credit?

Yes. There are more of us than you may think. In fact, everyone I know was willing to give Trump a chance when this presidency began. The fact that he has so much opposition is due to Trump, and no other. He brings it on himself.

Even today, though I'm unlikely to ever be a supporter, I'll still give him credit for things I think he does right. It just doesn't happen often.

Well, then note that the kids are still home, and the next time something like this comes up, Trump will still do the right thing, even if he's learned that he will not get much gratitude.

He just said he should have let the kids rot in prison because one of their dads was ungrateful. That's just plain fucked up.
It's just plain true
You are part of the problem

He did the right thing by bringing them home. They are asses. The End.

Trump's a bigger man than me, I woulda left their asses there. My own family would have left me there.

Speaking of "The End", it's the The End of them playing college ball. :badgrin:

Just blowing off some steam after someone was a dick to him.

The kids are still home, and have another chance.

The three ballers are black. The ungrateful father is black. The mistake is Trump's in expecting something more from blacks. This is what they are. This is who they are. These are the same people who sue police departments for saving their lives.

Of course the ballers should have been left in China. The only comment from the President should have been that he will not interfere in the internal crime control of another country.

Their color has nothing to do with thread.

Leave the racism in other forums.

I agree. Trump should have directed his ire at LaVar and left the kids out of it

In this case, I have to agree with our President

He should have left them in jail

Leave Americans rot for 10 years in a third world jail for shoplifting?

a. no.

b. would be used for race baiting purposes by the left.
Nobody said ten years, just that it was possible

If it was anyone else's son but Lavar Balls, he would still be in jail.

I don't know what you base that claim on. Are you saying that Balls is a big, or was a big Trump supporter has pulled strings?

The only reason we knew about it, and that Trump knew about it was because it was Ball's son. That is the only reason it made the news in the first place.

I heard of it as three basketball players. I didn't hear the name.

I would expect that to make the news regardless.

Really, how many other stories have you read in the news about Americans being arrested in China for stealing? Or do you think these 3 were the only ones to ever get caught?

The three ballers are black. The ungrateful father is black. The mistake is Trump's in expecting something more from blacks. This is what they are. This is who they are. These are the same people who sue police departments for saving their lives.

Of course the ballers should have been left in China. The only comment from the President should have been that he will not interfere in the internal crime control of another country.

You are racist no longer works. Leave that in some other forum

Leave Americans rot for 10 years in a third world jail for shoplifting?

a. no.

b. would be used for race baiting purposes by the left.
Nobody said ten years, just that it was possible

If it was anyone else's son but Lavar Balls, he would still be in jail.

I don't know what you base that claim on. Are you saying that Balls is a big, or was a big Trump supporter has pulled strings?

The only reason we knew about it, and that Trump knew about it was because it was Ball's son. That is the only reason it made the news in the first place.

I heard of it as three basketball players. I didn't hear the name.

I would expect that to make the news regardless.

Really, how many other stories have you read in the news about Americans being arrested in China for stealing? Or do you think these 3 were the only ones to ever get caught?

I've certainly recall some other, similar stories, and not with 3 college athletes.

You are racist no longer works. Leave that in some other forum

Actually, it does work if you're actually being racist. Maybe in whatever hodunk town you live in, hating black people is normal, but for most of us, we aren't about that kind of weak ass mentality.

Besides, pretty sure you were responding to a mod.

Don't blame Trump. Nobody likes low-class scum.

That is clearly not true, more than 127 million people voted for a low-class scum to be president.
Maybe. since Obama ran twice, but I don't see how that's relevant of these thugs.

I was speaking of the 2016 election since both party candidates were low-class scum
Low-class scum and I naturally thought Democrats. 127 million fits in with Obama's two elections neatly especially since you said "a low class scum" and the Beast only got 60 million or so.

Obama got more than 127 million between his two wins. In this election Trump got 62 million and Hillary got 65 million, thus the 127.

See, I am not a partisan hack, so when I hear low-life scum I think of both parties since that is what they both are.
Then your writing sucks. "A low-class scum" with 127 million votes could only be Obama.

A president of one of the most powerful countries on earth. Has the time to fight like an internet troll with dozens of people on twitter...everytime you wake up you find him attacking someone. Wow just wow...sometimes I think it's just a nightmare.

If it was Obama, you've be loving it for <insert reason here>.
If it was Obama he'd still be in China incarcerated

If it was obama and a white guy, he'd still be in China incarcerated. These guys "could have been sons of obama.

I have a feeling LaVar Ball made his original press statement just to get Trump riled up, show what an ass the president is.

Expecting gratitude for saving a man's son from years of jail time is being "an ass"?
Expect? maybe

Demand? Creepy

YOu lefties have shown that letting something pass, will just give you the chance to repeat a lie over and over again until it becomes accepted as a truth.

THis is change, you aren't afraid of change, are you?
Trump is unable to be magnanimous
Doing good for someone else is enough for most

Demanding thanks and praise calls into question why you did it in the first place

Except that that is not what happened.

Ball made his statement of anti-thanks and anti-praise first, then Trump responded to that.

Again, by lying about the events, you admit that you are in the wrong and you know it.
Oh shit...here we go again

Trump started the Twitter war with his petty demand of thanks
LaVar upped the ante on who was the bigger asshole with his dismissal of Trumps help
Trump can't let it lie in a battle of assholes and says he should have left them in jail

I a battle of two of our biggest assholes, it is hard to know who to root for

A president of one of the most powerful countries on earth. Has the time to fight like an internet troll with dozens of people on twitter...everytime you wake up you find him attacking someone. Wow just wow...sometimes I think it's just a nightmare.

If it was Obama, you've be loving it for <insert reason here>.
If it was Obama he'd still be in China incarcerated

If it was obama and a white guy, he'd still be in China incarcerated. These guys "could have been sons of obama.

And what makes you think this? Are you just making assumptions? I've noticed Trump supporters do a lot of that around here.

Forum List

Back