Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

Those two were made for each other! Talk about the battle of the halfwits
I have a feeling LaVar Ball made his original press statement just to get Trump riled up, show what an ass the president is.

Expecting gratitude for saving a man's son from years of jail time is being "an ass"?
Talking about it is.

Err, why would you claim that?
When you do something for someone, you don't turn around and say 'now you owe me gratitude'. People with good characters don't anyway.

I have a feeling LaVar Ball made his original press statement just to get Trump riled up, show what an ass the president is.

Expecting gratitude for saving a man's son from years of jail time is being "an ass"?
Expect? maybe

Demand? Creepy

YOu lefties have shown that letting something pass, will just give you the chance to repeat a lie over and over again until it becomes accepted as a truth.

THis is change, you aren't afraid of change, are you?
Trump is unable to be magnanimous
Doing good for someone else is enough for most

Demanding thanks and praise calls into question why you did it in the first place

The three ballers are black. The ungrateful father is black. The mistake is Trump's in expecting something more from blacks. This is what they are. This is who they are. These are the same people who sue police departments for saving their lives.

Of course the ballers should have been left in China. The only comment from the President should have been that he will not interfere in the internal crime control of another country.

He got em out of there. He deserves some credit. The Father who's whining, is known to be a a nutter. Movin on...

While I rage at Trump for being such an asshole

Lavar Ball is a bigger asshole

Cannot argue with that, but Trump did cruelty prove me correct in another thread when I said he did it for himself and not for them.

The three ballers are black. The ungrateful father is black. The mistake is Trump's in expecting something more from blacks. This is what they are. This is who they are. These are the same people who sue police departments for saving their lives.

Of course the ballers should have been left in China. The only comment from the President should have been that he will not interfere in the internal crime control of another country.

Pay no mind to the resident racist, people.

Now, as much of an asshole That Trump may be for demanding praise

A father who has someone stick their neck out to help his son and just blows it off is a pure asshole

If you're going to do something "nice" for someone, the decent thing to do is expect nothing and carry on. If the person wants to express gratitude, fine. If not, so be it.

What is not right, and what used to be looked down on in society, is EXPECTING people to grovel in praise of you for doing a nice thing. It turns from something nice to some sort of perverse exchange; I do this for you, now you kiss my ring. Oh, and we're not going to agree on it beforehand; I'm just going to expect it from you after the fact.

THe father made a public statement denying any credit or gratitude, THEN Trump responded.

YOur scenario is not what happened.

In this case, I have to agree with our President

He should have left them in jail

Leave Americans rot for 10 years in a third world jail for shoplifting?

a. no.

b. would be used for race baiting purposes by the left.
Nobody said ten years, just that it was possible

If it was anyone else's son but Lavar Balls, he would still be in jail.

Trump got em out of there. He does deserve some credit. The only ones hating on it, are a Father who's known to be a nutter, and other Democrat wankers. Nuff said. Movin on...

If you're going to do something "nice" for someone, the decent thing to do is expect nothing and carry on. If the person wants to express gratitude, fine. If not, so be it.

What is not right, and what used to be looked down on in society, is EXPECTING people to grovel in praise of you for doing a nice thing. It turns from something nice to some sort of perverse exchange; I do this for you, now you kiss my ring. Oh, and we're not going to agree on it beforehand; I'm just going to expect it from you after the fact.

THe father made a public statement denying any credit or gratitude, THEN Trump responded.

YOur scenario is not what happened.

So what? If the dumbfuck wants to be an ass, let him. By stooping to his level, Trump annihilates whatever good will he managed to extract from the release, at least among people who aren't already habitually slobbing on his knob.

Talking about it is.

When you do something for someone, you don't turn around and say 'now you owe me gratitude'. People with good characters don't anyway.

The father made a public statement denying any credit to Trump, or gratitude.

THEN Trump responded to that.

That you had to misrepresent the actual events, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

A president of one of the most powerful countries on earth. Has the time to fight like an internet troll with dozens of people on twitter...everytime you wake up you find him attacking someone. Wow just wow...sometimes I think it's just a nightmare.

If it was Obama, you've be loving it for <insert reason here>.
If it was Obama he'd still be in China incarcerated

In this case, I have to agree with our President

He should have left them in jail

Leave Americans rot for 10 years in a third world jail for shoplifting?

a. no.

b. would be used for race baiting purposes by the left.
Nobody said ten years, just that it was possible

If it was anyone else's son but Lavar Balls, he would still be in jail.

Yup, should have left them in China, to find out how long they'd be in jail.

Talking about it is.

That you had to misrepresent the actual events, shows that you know you are in the wrong.

Actually Trump tweeted about it first, three days ago..

upload_2017-11-19_13-37-22.png

Talking about it is.

Actually Trump tweeted about it first, three days ago..

View attachment 161323
Trump needs to shut up and let others do the talking for him

Expect? maybe

Demand? Creepy

YOu lefties have shown that letting something pass, will just give you the chance to repeat a lie over and over again until it becomes accepted as a truth.

THis is change, you aren't afraid of change, are you?
Trump is unable to be magnanimous
Doing good for someone else is enough for most

Demanding thanks and praise calls into question why you did it in the first place

Except that that is not what happened.

Ball made his statement of anti-thanks and anti-praise first, then Trump responded to that.

Again, by lying about the events, you admit that you are in the wrong and you know it.

Forum List

Back