Trump pulling out of Syria

Where you from? How is the weather these days in Moscow?

I'm from Detroit....Moscow, Idaho?....yeah, I been there. When you're finished with this fit, wipe off your chin and buy somebody a Christmas present, moron.

He is keeping another campaign promise. He asked for studies on getting out of Syria last February so this is no spur-of-the-moment decision.

Trump is making the same mistake Obama did

ISIS is destroyed...Iraq wasn't even pacified when Barry fled....no comparison. We're sitting ducks in Syria. Russian spetsnaz tried to attack them and lost over 200 fighters....Putin hasn't forgotten that....another Beirut waiting to happen.....time to go.

Very funny. So far only 2 GOPs came out supporting the pullout. That includes idiotic Rand Paul.
Bipartisan lawmakers, generals, 2 former SOD and countries are blasting this petulant POTUS. Even his closest buddy Bibi was disappointed.

But praised and congratulated by Putin.

Yep, every reason to get out of Syria is good enough, even a ruined hairdo in rainy weather at some cemetery.

".......at some cemetery"?

Yep, "at some cemetery" (your period key is stuck, BTW). Trump already let it be known he doesn't respect those who let themselves be caught. How much less, do you think, will he respect those who let themselves be killed? He'd probably like to pee on their graves, and it wouldn't matter one whit whether they rest in Arlington, or any other grave site, and he wouldn't imperil his hairdo by going to any of these. When will you Trumpletons finally understand that Trump cares about Trump, and his business empire, and that is it. You actually think he cares about troops, or ordinary Americans? Frankly, you'll be embarrassed to the bones once you wake up from that comatose state of mind.

I find it disturbing that the Trump hatred has driven the Left insane. You folks need to step back and actually LOOK at what is happening. Russia is spread out all over Eastern Europe they aren't "preparing" for anything conventional.
:icon_rolleyes:

And you'll be surprised when it hits the fan. I can live with that. Russia has troops and mechanized Divisions massed along the Ukrainian Border. Ukraine is attempting to get a declaration of war though their Gov and action in and around Donetsk and Donbas is getting intense.

I find it disturbing that the Trump hatred has driven the Left insane. You folks need to step back and actually LOOK at what is happening. Russia is spread out all over Eastern Europe they aren't "preparing" for anything conventional.

And you'll be surprised when it hits the fan. I can live with that. Russia has troops and mechanized Divisions massed along the Ukrainian Border. Ukraine is attempting to get a declaration of war though their Gov and action in and around Donetsk and Donbas is getting intense.

I’m less than concerned….

I’m less than concerned….

Well these things do require a bit of deductive reasoning to be applied, not everyone is equipped with that ability.

Impossible. I'm not a narcissist, I'm not a dick, I don't make shit up to live in a world of self-delusion, I'm not dishonest and I don't paint myself orange. I have no Twit account, no sexual harassment claims, no obsession with staying up all night to whine, no bankruptcies, and I've actually gone out and got myself a job, numerous times,.and taken on responsibilities. Everything Rump is is everything I despise. They are one and the same.

Rump and I have absolutely nothing in common beyond the fact that we were both born in the Eastern time zone. That's it.

HA! A rousing defense...seems I hit a nerve. What you have is ENVY of his wildly successful life while like most of us, you've had a very ordinary life. You want him humiliated and maybe even jailed for becoming President when you were oh so sure it would be Hillary despite her criminal and treasonous acts over the years. You supported Obama because he was half-black and dressed in Armani suits....thought he was "cool" when in fact he was a stuttering moron, not the JFK reincarnated he made himself out to be. Your problem with Trump isn't his presidency....it's what the people wanted when all along you thought you were the people.

Can't believe I have to spell this out for the ignorant but there is absolutely nothing to be "envied" about narcissism, about self-delusion, about dishonesty, about cheating, about aggression, about being such a goddam fragile snowflake that one has to sit up at 3am sending whiny-little-bitch twits because mean old Megan Kelly called him one out on being a dickhead.

Furthermore I've never heard of you before, don't know who the fuck you are just as you don't know who the fuck I am, and you have no idea in the world who I "supported" or who I was "oh so sure" of or what I thought was "cool". You completely pulled ALL of that out of your ass, speaking of dishonesty and self-delusion. You're a piteous hack and dismissed as such.

/thread

Impossible. I'm not a narcissist, I'm not a dick, I don't make shit up to live in a world of self-delusion, I'm not dishonest and I don't paint myself orange. I have no Twit account, no sexual harassment claims, no obsession with staying up all night to whine, no bankruptcies, and I've actually gone out and got myself a job, numerous times,.and taken on responsibilities. Everything Rump is is everything I despise. They are one and the same.

Rump and I have absolutely nothing in common beyond the fact that we were both born in the Eastern time zone. That's it.

HA! A rousing defense...seems I hit a nerve. What you have is ENVY of his wildly successful life while like most of us, you've had a very ordinary life. You want him humiliated and maybe even jailed for becoming President when you were oh so sure it would be Hillary despite her criminal and treasonous acts over the years. You supported Obama because he was half-black and dressed in Armani suits....thought he was "cool" when in fact he was a stuttering moron, not the JFK reincarnated he made himself out to be. Your problem with Trump isn't his presidency....it's what the people wanted when all along you thought you were the people.

Can't believe I have to spell this out for the ignorant but there is absolutely nothing to be "envied" about narcissism, about self-delusion, about dishonesty, about cheating, about aggression, about being such a goddam fragile snowflake that one has to sit up at 3am sending whiny-little-bitch twits because mean old Megan Kelly called him one out on being a dickhead.

Furthermore I've never heard of you before, don't know who the fuck you are just as you don't know who the fuck I am, and you have no idea in the world who I "supported" or who I was "oh so sure" of or what I thought was "cool". You completely pulled ALL of that out of your ass, speaking of dishonesty and self-delusion. You're a piteous hack and dismissed as such.

/thread

Looks like something hit very close to home.

/thread

Looks like something hit very close to home.

Looks like yet another jagoff troll pulling stories out of his ass got busted for it and ran away.
Sic semper Ignoramia.

Trump pulling out of Syria

And like Stormy Daniels -------- Syria may not even notice.

Forum List

Back