Trump proves Iran attacked Saudi Arabia

70760814_1866109470202261_574657750802366464_n.jpg

Bout right, Gotta make it simple for his base to comprehend it.
More evidence there than AOC has for her green new deal

Green new deal means less dependence on foreign oil. Downside to that would be trump couldn't have his nose up muslim dictators' bungholes as often. Link below where Tulsi Gabbart schools clueless cavuto and I know she would kick ass on clueless trump in a debate. .

First, Trump made us energy independent, so shove that argument. Next, you would have broke economy, next, where is picture of Trump and bungholes? I see Biden touching and smelling everything. Last \, Tulsi is cute, but kinda empty headed.

If we are energy dependent, then what's trump doing over there sucking up to muslim dictators?

You are sucking up to liberal nutjobs by posting that nonsense. They are our allies libs are always complaining Trump snubs. And we are energy INDEPENDENT-get the spelling right. If Trump was beholden, he would do what Graham wants and Bush did-start shooting. Our kids are worth more than the big ego of our generals.

Nah he is just sending military weapons to the country where most of the 9/11 attackers came from....that's SO much better!

All the attackers at Pearl Harbor came from Japan and yet we sell them all kinds of military hardware. The Saudi oil fields are vulnerable and they pay in cash. In your fevered little brain choc full of loony conspiracies, even you can admit there are very real situations that require our assistance.

Nah he is just sending military weapons to the country where most of the 9/11 attackers came from....that's SO much better!

All the attackers at Pearl Harbor came from Japan and yet we sell them all kinds of military hardware. The Saudi oil fields are vulnerable and they pay in cash. In your fevered little brain choc full of loony conspiracies, even you can admit there are very real situations that require our assistance.
Pearl Harbor was a false flag. Roosevelt KNEW the Japanese were coming and did NOTHING to stop it. Saudi Arabia and its pals can handle their own shit THEY got themselves into.

Picking a war with Iran,STILL at war in Afghanistan,STILL at war in Syria. Kissing the ass of the people who supposedly did 9/11.....SOOOOO Pro American!
Are you worried you won't be able to support all of America's enemies at once?
How about a 3rd option: you can be for not lobbing bombs willy-nilly about the globe, bring the troops home, AND be a patriotic Murican?

Pearl Harbor was a false flag. Roosevelt KNEW the Japanese were coming and did NOTHING to stop it. Saudi Arabia and its pals can handle their own shit THEY got themselves into.

You don't even know what "false flag" is ya dummy.....I'm sure FDR would have given the Japs our entire fleet of battleships.....I mean how stupid are you? WE got the Saudi's hit by bankrupting Iran..who else could they take out their anger on? Israel will NUKE them if Iran launched a massive attack on them.....and SA is the only other possible target. Trump is selling the Saudis an air-defense system they never thought they needed. We'll see what Iran does next...they can no longer replace spent munitions because they're broke. If we can keep this up another 6 months, the Iranian people will take care of the problem for us.

Green new deal means less dependence on foreign oil. Downside to that would be trump couldn't have his nose up muslim dictators' bungholes as often. Link below where Tulsi Gabbart schools clueless cavuto and I know she would kick ass on clueless trump in a debate. .

First, Trump made us energy independent, so shove that argument. Next, you would have broke economy, next, where is picture of Trump and bungholes? I see Biden touching and smelling everything. Last \, Tulsi is cute, but kinda empty headed.

Obama has presided over America's biggest oil boom ever

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg

Its time to stop that talking point, don't you think? Believing tramp will make one ignorant.

The Myth of U.S. Energy Independence Has Gone Up in Smoke

by sending troops to Saudi America, US military, no matter how big or how small, puts our men at risk of being killed or harmed, which will then give Trump the excuse to get us involved in a war with Iran.

TRUMP KNOWS THIS or has been advised of this... YET he is willing to send our troops to Saudi Arabia, for this to happen, so he can have his gosh darn war, that he deep down wants, so he can be a War President....

Sending troops to Saudi Arabia, the country who funded 13 of the 19 men who killed Americans on 9/11, and who are committing brutal killings in Yemen of many that are innocent in Yemen, and whose Prince personally ordered the barbaric murder of a US based Journalist, with a bone saw, and a country that is FUNDING AlQaida and Isis and a number of other terrorist groups with their wealth this very moment, is just disgusting....

And then on top of this, sending our troops to Saudi Arabia is telling the entire Middle eastern world, that THIS IS a USA WAR, the US's war.....

We should not send one single American military person over there..... it will make America, less safe and send the wrong message....and end up getting us in t one hell of a war, killing many Americans.

Saudi Arabia, is NOT our ally, we have no agreement with them as we do with NATO countries.... this bull crap, has GOT TO STOP.

Pearl Harbor was a false flag. Roosevelt KNEW the Japanese were coming and did NOTHING to stop it.

Horseshit. He had most of our navy at sea when it came. Those are facts that don't fit your narative.

puts our men at risk of being killed or harmed

Well, gee whiz, why did they sign up. Were you ever in the service? I was, 1963 - 1966. I signed up to whack some dinks. I knew it was a risk, but, I had more testosterone then. I bet the people that sign up in an ALL VOLUNTEER army do it mostly for the same reason. :420:

puts our men at risk of being killed or harmed

Well, gee whiz, why did they sign up. Were you ever in the service? I was, 1963 - 1966. I signed up to whack some dinks. I knew it was a risk, but, I had more testosterone then. I bet the people that sign up in an ALL VOLUNTEER army do it mostly for the same reason. :420:
It is not in our country's best interest to fight a war for the corrupt Saudi Arabia.... period..... everyone in the service or retired knows this...

And yes, I have served in my own way, as the wife of a Disabled Veteran and the daughter of an Air Force lifer...and as a Military brat.

Putting troops there, is a mistake... it sends the wrong message. this is NOT our war to fight with Iran....

Obama has presided over America's biggest oil boom ever

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg

Its time to stop that talking point, don't you think? Believing tramp will make one ignorant.

Then WHY is Obama and HIS group trying to eliminate fossil fuel? Something does not smell right here

Looks like California pricing-I pay $2.36, If we WERE dependent, we would be at war already, remember Bush? Both of them?

I paid $2.16 for gas yesterday.

MAGA.

MAGA.

Be sure to thank Saudi.

MAGA.

Be sure to thank Saudi.

Praise be Allah!

MAGA.

Be sure to thank Saudi.

Praise be Allah!

Trump will be so proud of you!

Forum List

Back