Trump proposes to require new immigrants be self supporting financially &not eligible for welfare...

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
...for 5 years.

he just said it in the Iowa speech. OH he's gonna be re-elected so easily!

he also said: "the fake media always talks about the families that are separated by ICE, but never talk about the families who are separated forever by death after they are murdered by illegals"...that got huge standing ovation & cheers

Last edited:
That, I believe, is actually the law, as written, for immigration. I believe by the designation of refugee they have gotten around it.
...for 5 years.

he just said it in the Iowa speech. OH he's gonna be re-elected so easily!

he also said: "the fake media always talks about the families that are separated by ICE, but never talk about the families who are separated forever by death after they are murdered by illegals"...that got huge standing ovation & cheers

Trump proposes to require new immigrants be self supporting financially &not eligible for welfare.

good

about time

Actually, I wrote the White House the other day with my own ideas------ new immigrants must not only be self supporting for 5 years and not eligible for benefits for ten, but must contribute to supporting ME for the first two years with double taxes! Oh and for every new immigrant, TWO must go (deported, dies, whatever). All federal proceeds go towards building the wall.

Trump proposes to require new immigrants be self supporting financially &not eligible for welfare...
...for 5 years.

Are you supporting or opposed to this action.

This is something that should have been in place for decades.

I was told that when all four of my grandparent emigrated here from Norway and Denmark around the turn of the century, they had to have a sponsor. Someone who vouched for them and would support them until they could get on their feet. There was no welfare, food stamps or anything else.

They all succeeded I'm sure beyond even their own expectations in spite of none of them having a high school education. That's probably equal to a Ph.D. today.

...for 5 years.

Are you supporting or opposed to this action.

This is something that should have been in place for decades.

I was told that when all four of my grandparent emigrated here from Norway and Denmark around the turn of the century, they had to have a sponsor. Someone who vouched for them and would support them until they could get on their feet. There was no welfare, food stamps or anything else.

They all succeeded I'm sure beyond even their own expectations in spite of none of them having a high school education. That's probably equal to a Ph.D. today.
The right wing whines they cannot make like Henry Ford, with any given Capital opportunities.

• Banned
The world is going to run out of safe, stable Western countries LONG before it runs out of Third World refugees to inundate them with.

DC8DRLBXoAAvrtQ.png

• Banned
Early Midwesterners converted vast tracts of wilderness into farmland—a feat that puzzles modern economists because it involved no Mexicans.

If Crooked Hillary took Horny Bill's 1990s positions on immigration, she would have blunted Trump's advantage

Forum List

Back