A cool billion of cultural appropriation

What say you libs.....can we bury this yet or do you intend to try to put teeth to this. Sort of charge an Inquisitor would invent and obviously will be selectively applied.

Imagine that! A Conservative grinding his teeth over someone making a profit! Up is the new down.
Not at all....pointing out ridiculousness of this fake crime libs are intent on inventing.
Sure it's a fake crime.

Look. We have nutty zealots on the Left. I'm sure you're familiar with the nutty zealots on the Right. But that doesn't mean we lend them credence. The Left is no more monolithic than the Right. Paint all of us with that brush and then be prepared to be painted right back.

Imagine that! A Conservative grinding his teeth over someone making a profit! Up is the new down.
Not at all....pointing out ridiculousness of this fake crime libs are intent on inventing.
Sure it's a fake crime.

Look. We have nutty zealots on the Left. I'm sure you're familiar with the nutty zealots on the Right. But that doesn't mean we lend them credence. The Left is no more monolithic than the Right. Paint all of us with that brush and then be prepared to be painted right back.
Only painting being done is by those who can't admit this is KOOK writ large.. I asked.....not assumed

Forum List

Back