Trump promises justice against deep state this was an attempted coup

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Promises Justice Against Deep State: ā€˜This Was An Attempted Coupā€™
President Trump responded to Attorney General William Barrā€™s assertion that the Obama administration spied on his 2016 presidential campaign, claiming that it was part of an ā€œattempted coup.ā€

It is funny how the clueless fall for his traps over and over this is how you lead the idiots right into our Trap !! Trump has done so man times yet the morons still fall for it .

Get them Trump even when our supporters end up doubting you they'll see it when it is done and over most will .

Oh My God. Trump has lost his shit.

This is going to the place I feared before he was elected. I thought I was being highly imaginative. I wasn't.

Barr is going to get to the bottom of the swamp and he will yank the deep state out by the roots....people will go to prison before this is over....you know I'm right...you all know I'm right....

This is going to the place I feared before he was elected. I thought I was being highly imaginative. I wasn't.
Yep! You have that ā€œhands caught in the cookie jarā€ look about ewe! Looks good!

Yep! You have that ā€œhands caught in the cookie jarā€ look about ewe! Looks good!
The Mueller investigation and the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in our election was an "attempted coup" and the people at the southern border are "enemy invaders."

These things aren't true, Willow. He's lost his tentative grasp on reality and is running roughshod over the intelligence agencies that have held him semi-in-check. I am glad he's only got a year and a half left. Maybe the courts will slow him down; he's made sure to get rid of any advisers or cabinet officials who could make him see sense.

The Mueller investigation and the FBI's investigation into Russian interference in our election was an "attempted coup" and the people at the southern border are "enemy invaders."

These things aren't true, Willow. He's lost his tentative grasp on reality and is running roughshod over the intelligence agencies that have held him semi-in-check. I am glad he's only got a year and a half left. Maybe the courts will slow him down; he's made sure to get rid of any advisers or cabinet officials who could make him see sense.
It is true OL....I wouldn't lie to you....

They are all true!

A stampede of real heroes will now come to destroy the whole crooked deep state

Trump---Barr----Graham !!!

Looks like they are all ready to become heroes of America

The entire Russian Collusion hoax has been a massive KYA mission to protect Obama Administration officials.
The only purpose was to delegitimise the Trump Administration. Plain and simple.
And you fools on the left bought it like the gullible fucks you are.

Yes everyone with a half of a brain have woke up

Now they will go strong on offense against the deep state

The deep state has no real power once the patriots wake up

The entire Russian Collusion hoax has been a massive KYA mission to protect Obama Administration officials.
The only purpose was to delegitimise the Trump Administration. Plain and simple.
The only purpose was to delegitimise the Trump Administration.
People who jumped to the conclusion that Trump was guilty of collusion were seeing things. So are the folks saying the Mueller investigation was a conspiracy to undermine Trump or to protect the Obama administration. Neither are really there.

The only purpose was to delegitimise the Trump Administration.
People who jumped to the conclusion that Trump was guilty of collusion were seeing things. So are the folks saying the Mueller investigation was a conspiracy to undermine Trump or to protect the Obama administration. Neither are really there.

Wrong

Muellers probe was pure blackmail to scare trump to not go after the real crimes

Mueller bringing all democrat prosecutors and letting it leak was s blatant attempt to scare trump to stop him from going after the real crimes

Barr will
Now see this as a classic case of pure blackmail to cover up
crimes by the deep state

Forum List

Back