Trump Prepares More Appeasement for Conservative Extremists

Joe Arpaio broke the law. If he disagreed with the judge, he should have appealed it. He thought he was above the law. If Trump issues a pardon then it will show that Trump and his supporters have absolute contempt for the law. They talk constantly about jailing this and that Obama Administration official but clearly they want to jail their political enemies like Putin does in Russia.

Trump should be impeached if he does this.
Spare us, you lying douche bag. Snowflakes like you are constantly talking about putting Trump or various of his subordinates in prison. The left has tried to criminalize any opposition to it. The whole "Russian hack" narrative is just a scam to criminalize winning an election.

Pardon him. Give him a cabinet position. Grant him the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and commission his likeness to be carved into Mount Rushmore.

:banana:

Then, bomb the shit out of Kenya. Envade. Colonize with ONLY white Americans, and dominate the country until all the Obamas die.
:lol:

"Envade"? Good lord, thank your public education.
Proof reading is my friend.
:lol:

And, I am not advocating invading. Envading is acting like a complete jackass for no clear reason. I am a pro. :lol:

Of course you are, just ask you. Show us the definition of "envade" kid. You ain't my first rodeo kid.

Joe Arpaio broke the law. If he disagreed with the judge, he should have appealed it. He thought he was above the law. If Trump issues a pardon then it will show that Trump and his supporters have absolute contempt for the law. They talk constantly about jailing this and that Obama Administration official but clearly they want to jail their political enemies like Putin does in Russia.

Illegals break the law every day. You people obviously have no problem with breaking the law.

That is not the issue. Arpaio broke the law by depriving American citizens of their legal rights. He is lucky he was not charged with kidnapping.

Spare us, you lying douche bag. Snowflakes like you are constantly talking about putting Trump or various of his subordinates in prison. The left has tried to criminalize any opposition to it. The whole "Russian hack" narrative is just a scam to criminalize winning an election.

You are the lying piece of trash. You are the snowflake you phony conservative. If they broke the law and it can be proven then they should be jailed. I am waiting to see what the facts are. You want to jail people because they are your political enemies.

Frank Luntz, Republican pollster and strategist:
Trump doesnt just criticize media more than he criticizes neo-Nazis – he criticizes them more than radical Islamic terrorists. #PhoenixRally

Trump is uniting his base (33%) not the country.

IMG_0531.JPG
Here's are a few questions for the demented OP:

- Who are the ones wearing masks at the protests?

- Who are the people throwing bottles of urine?

- Who are the people justifying violence against others for Nogoodbadthinkandspeak?

Here's a wee clue: they didn't vote for Trump.

IMG_0530.JPG
I'd like to see the sheriff pardoned. Soooo, I must be a nazi?
The narrative is that if you vote for Trump or even a Republican, then you are a racist. These leftwing douche bags are totally shameless when it comes to smears and personal attacks. As you observed in the OP for this thread, they don't give a fig about proving their despicable assignations.

No. You're just ignorant and have a blind eye towards the law. Sherriff Jailbird broke the law. He has to be punished for doing so.

You just can't pardon someone because you like them.

I would rather see a commutation of any sentence imposed, the sheriff was denied due process and will win the case on appeal, he can clear his name on his own. That way there will be no doubt that he is innocent.

Calling Nazi's Conservative shines a harsh light on the complete and utter failure that is our education system.

Advisers to the Big Orange Idiot have strongly suggested he should wait for Arpaio to be sentenced before any final decision is made to pardon him.

But, if the Big Orange Idiot runs true to form, those suggestions will force him to pardon Arizona's second biggest embarrassment (second only to Big Orange himself), immediately.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

AAqhLG0.jpg

Another typical loyalist to Big Orange.

View attachment 145739
The narrative is that if you vote for Trump or even a Republican, then you are a racist. These leftwing douche bags are totally shameless when it comes to smears and personal attacks. As you observed in the OP for this thread, they don't give a fig about proving their despicable assignations.
Yeah, we know they are neo-Nazis, asshole. Tell us something we don't know.

Regardless of the moniker the white racists’ groups here in the U.S. hang on themselves, names like White Nationalists, White Supremacists, Aryan Nation, skin-heads, KKK, and the like, the term “Nazi” covers them all, and does so very well.

That aside, we can address the next step the Big Orange Idiot is planning in his campaign to appease the conservative extremists (better defined as Nazis) in his voter base, the pardoning of the disgraced, former Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio...

I am a conservative extremist and I am glad to hear that President Trump is planning to cater to me some.

Your lie about us being Nazis is dismissed and you are an asshole for making that lie.

Would you like to explain what Sheriff Joe Arpaio has done that is sooooo terrible that you would smear him as a nazi?

Frank Luntz, Republican pollster and strategist:
Trump doesnt just criticize media more than he criticizes neo-Nazis – he criticizes them more than radical Islamic terrorists. #PhoenixRally

Trump is uniting his base (33%) not the country.
Frank Lutz is an establishment putz.

The media should be criticized more than neo-Nazis because it's far more dangerous.

View attachment 145738
Here's are a few questions for the demented OP:

- Who are the ones wearing masks at the protests?

- Who are the people throwing bottles of urine?

- Who are the people justifying violence against others for Nogoodbadthinkandspeak?

Here's a wee clue: they didn't vote for Trump.

I see some people carrying Tiki torches and their faces are identifiable - your attempt to divert attention from ANTIFA Fascists is truly pathetic.

Regardless of the moniker the white racists’ groups here in the U.S. hang on themselves, names like White Nationalists, White Supremacists, Aryan Nation, skin-heads, KKK, and the like, the term “Nazi” covers them all, and does so very well.

That aside, we can address the next step the Big Orange Idiot is planning in his campaign to appease the conservative extremists (better defined as Nazis) in his voter base, the pardoning of the disgraced, former Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio...

I am a conservative extremist and I am glad to hear that President Trump is planning to cater to me some.

Your lie about us being Nazis is dismissed and you are an asshole for making that lie.

Would you like to explain what Sheriff Joe Arpaio has done that is sooooo terrible that you would smear him as a nazi?

He dared think that Brown people should only come here legally.

Forum List

Back