Trump Prepares More Appeasement for Conservative Extremists

Frank Luntz, Republican pollster and strategist:
Trump doesnt just criticize media more than he criticizes neo-Nazis – he criticizes them more than radical Islamic terrorists. #PhoenixRally

Trump is uniting his base (33%) not the country.
Terrorists aren't personally attacking him and his family.

Regardless of the moniker the white racists’ groups here in the U.S. hang on themselves, names like White Nationalists, White Supremacists, Aryan Nation, skin-heads, KKK, and the like, the term “Nazi” covers them all, and does so very well.

That aside, we can address the next step the Big Orange Idiot is planning in his campaign to appease the conservative extremists (better defined as Nazis) in his voter base, the pardoning of the disgraced, former Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio...

I am a conservative extremist and I am glad to hear that President Trump is planning to cater to me some.

Your lie about us being Nazis is dismissed and you are an asshole for making that lie.

Would you like to explain what Sheriff Joe Arpaio has done that is sooooo terrible that you would smear him as a nazi?

He dared think that Brown people should only come here legally.

That is certainly the impression I have got from hearing the MSM talk on him.

I'd like to see the sheriff pardoned. Soooo, I must be a nazi?

No. You're just ignorant and have a blind eye towards the law. Sherriff Jailbird broke the law. He has to be punished for doing so.

You just can't pardon someone because you like them.
If liberals/Democrats were sticklers for the law you might have a point. Democrats promote lawlessness from top Democrats on down with their sanctuary cities, contempt of Congress, spying on U.S. citizens, destroying and leaking classified information....I could go on and on.

The sheriff was doing what he was elected to do. You can't just throw someone in jail because you don't like them, although liberals would if they thought they could get away with it.

I'd like to see the sheriff pardoned. Soooo, I must be a nazi?

No. You're just ignorant and have a blind eye towards the law. Sherriff Jailbird broke the law. He has to be punished for doing so.

You just can't pardon someone because you like them.

You have no idea just how full of shit you are, do you? I've seen a President pardon real criminals...FALN Terrorists that killed people. Drug Dealers. YOU want Arpaio in Jail because you are a partisan hack.

Joe Arpaio broke the law. If he disagreed with the judge, he should have appealed it. He thought he was above the law. If Trump issues a pardon then it will show that Trump and his supporters have absolute contempt for the law. They talk constantly about jailing this and that Obama Administration official but clearly they want to jail their political enemies like Putin does in Russia.

Trump should be impeached if he does this.

Illegals break the law every day. You people obviously have no problem with breaking the law.

That is not the issue. Arpaio broke the law by depriving American citizens of their legal rights. He is lucky he was not charged with kidnapping.
How did Arpaio deprive American citizens of their legal rights?

Joe Arpaio broke the law. If he disagreed with the judge, he should have appealed it. He thought he was above the law. If Trump issues a pardon then it will show that Trump and his supporters have absolute contempt for the law. They talk constantly about jailing this and that Obama Administration official but clearly they want to jail their political enemies like Putin does in Russia.

Illegals break the law every day. You people obviously have no problem with breaking the law.

That is not the issue. Arpaio broke the law by depriving American citizens of their legal rights. He is lucky he was not charged with kidnapping.

You are really stepping into it. Illegals break the law and deprive American citizens of their rights to a secure and sovereign nation. You are cherry picking who/how you want to enforce the law. You wag your finger at one who arguably was enforcing the law while giving a pass to the masses that break the law.

You would have better substance if you would just come out and advocate for Open Borders.

He can't the president has the power of pardon. Too bad for you.

Frank Luntz, Republican pollster and strategist:
Trump doesnt just criticize media more than he criticizes neo-Nazis – he criticizes them more than radical Islamic terrorists. #PhoenixRally

Trump is uniting his base (33%) not the country.
Frank Lutz is an establishment putz.

The media should be criticized more than neo-Nazis because it's far more dangerous.

You are so full of bullcrap. Luntz is 100% right. Neo-nazis are the bigger threat you moron.

Regardless of the moniker the white racists’ groups here in the U.S. hang on themselves, names like White Nationalists, White Supremacists, Aryan Nation, skin-heads, KKK, and the like, the term “Nazi” covers them all, and does so very well.

That aside, we can address the next step the Big Orange Idiot is planning in his campaign to appease the conservative extremists (better defined as Nazis) in his voter base, the pardoning of the disgraced, former Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio...

I am a conservative extremist and I am glad to hear that President Trump is planning to cater to me some.

Your lie about us being Nazis is dismissed and you are an asshole for making that lie.

Would you like to explain what Sheriff Joe Arpaio has done that is sooooo terrible that you would smear him as a nazi?

The fact that he held people because he thought they were illegals. It's called false imprisonment.

How did Arpaio deprive American citizens of their legal rights?

By illegally detaining people for suspecting they were illegals.

The narrative is that if you vote for Trump or even a Republican, then you are a racist. These leftwing douche bags are totally shameless when it comes to smears and personal attacks. As you observed in the OP for this thread, they don't give a fig about proving their despicable assignations.
You wrote:

“These leftwing douche bags are totally shameless when it comes to smears and personal attacks.”

Are you able to perceive the faintest glimmer of irony in your sentence.
----

And, can you please define for us the meaning of the word: “assignations?”

The narrative is that if you vote for Trump or even a Republican, then you are a racist. These leftwing douche bags are totally shameless when it comes to smears and personal attacks. As you observed in the OP for this thread, they don't give a fig about proving their despicable assignations.
You wrote:

“These leftwing douche bags are totally shameless when it comes to smears and personal attacks.”

----

There's no irony, douche bag. I speak the truth. I realize how much you hate that.

You wrote:

----

There's no irony, douche bag. I speak the truth. I realize how much you hate that.
You're totally clueless you worthless sack of shit. You accuse others of hurling insults and in the same stupid sentence, you use foul language to insult them. You're a fucking hypocrite. No wonder you support trump.

How about your use of the word: "assignations" have you been able to find a definition for it, any where? Or are you ready to admit you're pretty much clueless about the English language, too.

You wrote:

----

You're totally clueless you worthless sack of shit. You accuse others of hurling insults and in the same stupid sentence, you use foul language to insult them. You're a fucking hypocrite. No wonder you support trump.

How about your use of the word: "assignations" have you been able to find a definition for it, any where? Or are you ready to admit you're pretty much clueless about the English language, too.
I dish out what lying douche bags deserve.. That's not hypocrisy. That's justice.

I'll bet you had to look up the definition of "assignations," didn't you?

You wrote:

----

I dish out what lying douche bags deserve.. That's not hypocrisy. That's justice.

I'll bet you had to look up the definition of "assignations," didn't you?
YOU used the word "assignations" in your earlier post. Now find the definition and provide us with a link to the source. Otherwise you have to admit you didn't know what you were talking about when you used that stupid word.

Lotsa luck finding that definition....

Why don't we just let the whole thing go...you won't be able to find a definition for your non-existent word. I was just trying to make a joke out of it, and the humor didn't come off too well. I just wanted to give you a bad time about it. But the humor goes out of a thing when you beat it to death.

Have a good night.

The fact that he held people because he thought they were illegals. It's called false imprisonment.

Sounds like the type of mistake cops make all the time. Are they all arrested every time they pick up the wrong guy?

Forum List

Back