Trump ponders the eternal question.

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
acim9n317xk91.jpg

5 year olds ask this question. Adults know the answer. Mr. Trump like so many others decided the world can be improved by making it meaner. He used meanness to fuel his rise to power and surrounded himself with the meanest people he could find. He delighted in his mean tweets and his followers responded with sadistic glee. Now here he is in a world of trouble wondering why all these people are so mean to him. The answer is one any adult already knows. It's a mean world Mr. Trump.

Last edited:
acim9n317xk91.jpg

5 year olds ask this question. Adults know the answer. Mr. Trump like so many others decided the world can be improved by making it meaner. He used meanness to fuel his rise to power and surrounded himself with the meanest people he could find. He delighted in his mean tweets and his followers responded with sadistic glee. Now here he is in world of trouble wondering why all these people are so mean to him. The answer is one any adult already knows. It's a mean world Mr. Trump.
He really posted that? Trump?

acim9n317xk91.jpg

5 year olds ask this question. Adults know the answer. Mr. Trump like so many others decided the world can be improved by making it meaner. He used meanness to fuel his rise to power and surrounded himself with the meanest people he could find. He delighted in his mean tweets and his followers responded with sadistic glee. Now here he is in world of trouble wondering why all these people are so mean to him. The answer is one any adult already knows. It's a mean world Mr. Trump.
I thought it was, “Why is Giuliani making massive dumps?”

That is an interesting comment to make on his site. I know he doesn't drink, but it sounds like a question one would ask at 3 am alone at home after a night at the bar, pondering societies ills.

I'm wondering if this was sent by him after a particular interaction.

That is an interesting comment to make on his site. I know he doesn't drink, but it sounds like a question one would ask at 3 am alone at home after a night at the bar, pondering societies ills.

I'm wondering if this was sent by him after a particular interaction.
One can only speculate what could drive such a man to ask existential questions.

I would suspect that they're mean because they're ignorant, selfish, stubborn, ungrateful, and undeserving.

They don't deserve to have a President who could accomplish what he did for them. And so instead, they get what they deserve.

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

Another post by lefties who pretend they lost the freaking election. Trump and the eternal question? You gotta be afflicted with some serious TDS.

Another post by lefties who pretend they lost the freaking election. Trump and the eternal question? You gotta be afflicted with some serious TDS.
Your dear leader posted the comment. I'm just enjoying some delicious schadenfreude.

Forum List

Back