Trump policies responsible for at least 200, 000 Covid deaths.

OP's link didn't list a single Trump policy that is responsible.

Pure libtard tripe Johnlaw

Another thread fail by this hack troll
Wow…LOL.Look at you going back to a February thread. Nostro, always a day late and a dollar short. Hey, Idiot did you read my links. Can’t you read? Trump’s policies that led to his Covid fiasco are listed as clear as day.

As far as trolling, No one, I mean no one, trolls more than you.
I didn't bump your thread you fucking idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

Which policies? Your link doesn't list any.

:oops8:
The links are clear what they are. I will not hold your hand. You can read can’t you?

It doesn’t matter if you bumped it up, here you are calling it “tripe” and hurling insults nearly 7 months after it was posted.

Next time try to be more on the ball.
Gotcha.

So you don't have any examples either.

Another thread fail. :auiqs.jpg:

Wow…LOL.Look at you going back to a February thread. Nostro, always a day late and a dollar short. Hey, Idiot did you read my links. Can’t you read? Trump’s policies that led to his Covid fiasco are listed as clear as day.

The links are clear what they are. I will not hold your hand. You can read can’t you?

It doesn’t matter if you bumped it up, here you are calling it “tripe” and hurling insults nearly 7 months after it was posted.

Gotcha.

Wrong..I am sick and tired of Trumpers asking me to post the obvious. Put your big boy pants on and read my links, especially the DM link, as it explains the Lancet report in a simplistic manner, and outlines the Trump Administration failures. It took me 60 seconds to read through it, but hey it may take you an hour or two, but it is there for your edification.

Gotcha.

Wrong..I am sick and tired of Trumpers asking me to post the obvious. Put your big boy pants on and read my links, especially the DM link, as it explains the Lancet report in a simplistic manner, and outlines the Trump Administration failures. It took me 60 seconds to read through it, but hey it may take you an hour or two, but it is there for your edification.
I read your link. They didn't point out any particular policy, Dumbass.

The fact you can't bring one proves it.

Dismissed, Fuckwit.

Gotcha.

Dismissed, Fuckwit.
LOL.All it proves is that’s your reading comprehension is next to nil.

Gotcha.

Dismissed, Fuckwit.
LOL.All it proves is that’s your reading comprehension is next to nil.
We all know if you could bring a single policy you would jump at the chance.

And yet you don't........................ :auiqs.jpg:

Hey Johnlaw here is what your "scientific" source says caused 200,000 Covid deaths.

Please point out which one has anything to do with Covid.

1. Trump exploited low and middle-income white people’s anger over their deteriorating life prospects to mobilise racial animus and xenophobia and enlist their support for policies that benefit high-income people and corporations and threaten health.
  2. His signature legislative achievement, a trillion-dollar tax cut for corporations and high-income individuals, opened a budget hole that he used to justify cutting food subsidies and health care.
  3. His appeals to racism, nativism, and religious bigotry have emboldened white nationalists and vigilantes, and encouraged police violence and, at the end of his term in office, insurrection.
  4. He chose judges for US courts who are dismissive of affirmative action and reproductive, labour, civil, and voting rights; ordered the mass detention of immigrants in hazardous conditions; and promulgated regulations that reduce access to abortion and contraception in the USA and globally.
  5. Although his effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act failed, he weakened its coverage and increased the number of uninsured people by 2·3 million, even before the mass dislocation of the COVID-19 pandemic, and has accelerated the privatisation of government health programmes.
  6. Trump’s hostility to environmental regulations has already worsened pollution—resulting in more than 22 000 extra deaths in 2019 alone—hastened global warming, and despoiled national monuments and lands sacred to Native people.
  7. Disdain for science and cuts to global health programmes and public health agencies have impeded the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, causing tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths, and imperil advances against HIV and other diseases.
  8. And Trump’s bellicose trade, defence, and foreign policies have led to economic disruption and threaten an upswing in armed conflict.

Trump’s policies to the Corona virus crisis lead to at least 200,000 dead Americans according to the Lancet, a prestigious medical journal.

The truth is coming out just how many more Americans died that should not have died because of the Trump administration.

Trump lied and Americans died.

“A new Lancet study has accused the Trump administration of causing 461,000 unnecessary deaths in a year - in addition to 180,000 needless COVID-19 deaths - because of inadequate healthcare policies.

The report from the British medical journal - titled Public policy and health in the Trump era - was carried out by 33 researchers from the likes of Harvard and the University of California at San Francisco.”

“Instead of galvanizing the US populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation,' the report said.

'His refusal to develop a national strategy worsened shortages of personal protective equipment and diagnostic tests. President Trump politicized mask-wearing and school reopenings and convened indoor events attended by thousands, where masks were discouraged and physical distancing was impossible.”

according to the Lancet, a prestigious medical journal

1. He chose judges for US courts who are dismissive of affirmative action and reproductive, labour, civil, and voting rights; ordered the mass detention of immigrants in hazardous conditions; and promulgated regulations that reduce access to abortion and contraception in the USA and globally.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This one sounds all medical and "sciencey", huh Johnlaw

1. Trump exploited low and middle-income white people’s anger over their deteriorating life prospects to mobilise racial animus and xenophobia and enlist their support for policies that benefit high-income people and corporations and threaten health.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump’s policies to the Corona virus crisis lead to at least 200,000 dead Americans according to the Lancet, a prestigious medical journal.

The truth is coming out just how many more Americans died that should not have died because of the Trump administration.

Trump lied and Americans died.

“A new Lancet study has accused the Trump administration of causing 461,000 unnecessary deaths in a year - in addition to 180,000 needless COVID-19 deaths - because of inadequate healthcare policies.

The report from the British medical journal - titled Public policy and health in the Trump era - was carried out by 33 researchers from the likes of Harvard and the University of California at San Francisco.”

“Instead of galvanizing the US populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation,' the report said.

'His refusal to develop a national strategy worsened shortages of personal protective equipment and diagnostic tests. President Trump politicized mask-wearing and school reopenings and convened indoor events attended by thousands, where masks were discouraged and physical distancing was impossible.”

You morons keep claiming 600k WTF happened to your numbers.

Policies come and go. You could say that FDR's "policies" resulted in the deaths of 3,000 Servicemen in Pearl Harbor. Harry Truman's policies resulted in the incredible 50,000 U.S. deaths in Korea in three years after the war was won in one year. Policies is a political term but actual negligence due to an illegal executive order is something we can focus on. Too bad the left wants to protect Cuomo.

Lessee...........a "medical" study of Covid has this to say about the year before Covid was even known.

1. Trump’s hostility to environmental regulations has already worsened pollution—resulting in more than 22 000 extra deaths in 2019 alone—hastened global warming, and despoiled national monuments and lands sacred to Native people.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back