What is hate speech ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with cancel culture growing against so called hate speech [firings boycotts censorship ect...] the question this thread is asking is what is hate speech ? and should be people be punished for it ? should hate speech be criminalized ? it sure seems like we are on the way to destroying peoples lives over what democrats call hate speech . so i would like someone on the the dem side to explain to us what hate speech is and if they think people should be punished for it...

Hate Speech is anything that encourages violence or threats against a person or group of people based on Race, Religion, Sexuality, or Disability........

Hate Speech is anything that encourages violence or threats against a person or group of people based on Race, Religion, Sexuality, or Disability........
Hate speech is whatever they make up as they go along. USA has always had freedom of speech. Until lately.
Meanwhile, I've read your posts. Yer a tard. There. THAT'S freedom of speech.

with cancel culture growing against so called hate speech [firings boycotts censorship ect...] the question this thread is asking is what is hate speech ? and should be people be punished for it ? should hate speech be criminalized ? it sure seems like we are on the way to destroying peoples lives over what democrats call hate speech . so i would like someone on the the dem side to explain to us what hate speech is and if they think people should be punished for it...
The 1st guarantees the government cannot do much of anything about your "hate speech."
But the marketplace? Yeah, they're reacting.
And you know what? They're not happy with your hate speech and are more than willing to punish you economically for your speech.

You know the way you and yours want to punish
Disney
CNN
NBC...

Gooses and ganders sonny. Gooses and ganders.

Hate speech is protected speech.

I have a right, and I do, hate all motherfuckers. I am an equal opportunity hater.

The time for us to start fucking executing communist shit is now.

1613096862433.png

Does that clear it up for you. Try to remember when somebody pisses you off, it is something they (the individual) did that pissed you off, and not an attributable trait of their ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and I would include political party.

I hate the color pink. That is hate speech for those who love pink.

I hate girly men. That is hate speech for those men who are feminine in body and mind.

I hate cooked spinach. That is hate speech for those who eat it.

I hope I got the drift across to tards.

I hate girly men. That is hate speech for those men who are feminine in body and mind.

Q0lnn6Sl5RSLo_UH2pxwlFE51XOFQfttXl_hUKvyo2s.jpg

. . . this? Was actually created by a progressive/lefty cartoonist back in the 80's. My how times have changed.

That’s good
Intentionally underplayed but applied to more serious issues it is Correct.!

Examples:

“I voted for Donald Trump”
“There is no systemic racism in America”
“White privilege is a myth”
“BLM is a terror organization”

That’s my view

Nativity scenes. Don’t like them? Then don’t look at them. Gotta always be seeking being offended ??

That thare above is hate speech to many

Forum List

Back