Trump pardons ex-soldier convicted of killing Iraqi prisoner

May I suggest you read a little history of WWI history in the Pacific and the war against the VietMinh/Vietcong.

May I suggest you get your wars right first. That aside, you make a fair point about how Americans thought about the Japanese in WWII. It was reciprocal. Japanese treated prisoners pretty badly.

I guess pardoning a war criminal is part of Making America Great Again.
There seems to be a question about whether an Al Qaeda terrorist was the victim of a war crime.
Of course you assume the worst case scenario being a shitbag leftist and all and you automatically take the side of the terrorist. People familiar with your posts are hardly surprised.

Trump sure has his base trained to drool on command over just about everything he says or does. One day these guys are gonna show up on all fours, singing 'two legs good, four legs better'.

Last edited:

His sentence was reduced and he was paroled in 2014, during your beloved Hussein.

You know, that whole forensic evidence what exonerated him and wasn’t allowed at his trial thing.

Oops.

I guess you missed the part where the terrorist attacked him and tried to take his gun. Justified self defense if that happened on US soil, even more so in the field of battle.

So a butt naked man attacked him, why was he convicted if he was just following orders.

What does it matter if he was naked? A naked man can’t grab your gun and shoot you in the head?

Orders has nothing to do with it. The “prisoner”/terrorist attacked him and he defended himself.

He was doing an UNAUTHORIZED interrogation on the man and why did he strip the man down naked? Also why didn't he report it at the time it happened?

Then at most he should had been written up for failing to report it. Murder of a terrorist? No way.

If he was a terrorist why was he being released?

So you humiliate, beat and murder an innocent man and you think he should have just gotten written up.

It is no wonder that so many folks in this country turned a blind eye and deaf ear when people who were citizens of this country were being brutalized and murdered. I guess if your skin isn't white then your life really doesn't matter.

An “innocent man”? Military Intel knew he was an AQ informant, and he had weapons and intel at his hideout when they picked him up.

May I suggest you read a little history of WWI history in the Pacific and the war against the VietMinh/Vietcong.

May I suggest you get your wars right first. That aside, you make a fair point about how Americans thought about the Japanese in WWII. It was reciprocal. Japanese treated prisoners pretty badly.

And I suggest that you check that original post again. You jumped the gun before I corrected the typo. Too bad you're too critical and wearing blinders to see the truth around you.

So lessee: A soldier kills the enemy in the line of duty with the full support of the military up and down the ranks and some POS prosecutor sentences the man to 15 years? We need President Trump to arrest the prosecutor and sentence him to 15 years for conspiracy against the better interests of his own nation along with a fine of $250,000 to be paid by the prosecutor to the soldier's family for harm done!

He killed an unarmed prisoner, something we are taught in the first week of boot camp is a bad thing.

I guess you missed the part where the terrorist attacked him and tried to take his gun. Justified self defense if that happened on US soil, even more so in the field of battle.

So a butt naked man attacked him, why was he convicted if he was just following orders.

What does it matter if he was naked? A naked man can’t grab your gun and shoot you in the head?

Orders has nothing to do with it. The “prisoner”/terrorist attacked him and he defended himself.

Orders had everything to do with it. He was order to take him back to his village or wherever it was he was suppose to go

Instead he took him to a building and had him strip naked.

pointed a gun at him but somehow got
So lessee: A soldier kills the enemy in the line of duty with the full support of the military up and down the ranks and some POS prosecutor sentences the man to 15 years? We need President Trump to arrest the prosecutor and sentence him to 15 years for conspiracy against the better interests of his own nation along with a fine of $250,000 to be paid by the prosecutor to the soldier's family for harm done!

He killed an unarmed prisoner, something we are taught in the first week of boot camp is a bad thing.

Orders had everything to do with it, he was an officer and if he had obeyed the order he would have had to go to jail

If he had followed orders and take him to where he was suppose to go instead of to a secluded spot and then have him strip down naked

The guy must have thought he was going to be sodomized

Still the point is he is an officer in the military and is trained to follow orders, instead he made it personal

As an officer you expect those under your command to follow your orders

His sentence was reduced and he was paroled in 2014, during your beloved Hussein.

You know, that whole forensic evidence what exonerated him and wasn’t allowed at his trial thing.

Oops.

How would forensic evidence differentiate between "he lunged at me so I shot him" and "I got really close and shot him"?

You know that CSI is not real life, right?

And I suggest that you check that original post again. You jumped the gun before I corrected the typo. Too bad you're too critical and wearing blinders to see the truth around you.

What truth would that be?

There seems to be a question about whether an Al Qaeda terrorist was the victim of a war crime.
Of course you assume the worst case scenario being a shitbag leftist and all and you automatically take the side of the terrorist. People familiar with your posts are hardly surprised.

So fountain of all knowledge, tell us about this 'terrorist' that was killed...

Al Qaeda soldier by all reports I'm able to find. If he was some Boy Scout let everyone know.

"Acting on this intelligence Behenna's platoon raided a house in Butoma where they found the man identified by military intelligence, Ali Mansur Mohamed, along with a cache of ammunition, an RPK light machine gun and a passport with Syrian visas. After securing Mansur and collecting the arms cache, Behenna's platoon returned to base with Mansur and turned him over to military intelligence agents for questioning"

Sure sounds like a Boy Scout to me. Of course a real smart guy like yourself may have a different take on things.

Last edited:
Al Qaeda soldier by all reports I'm able to find. If he was some Boy Scout let everyone know.

"Acting on this intelligence Behenna's platoon raided a house in Butoma where they found the man identified by military intelligence, Ali Mansur Mohamed, along with a cache of ammunition, an RPK light machine gun and a passport with Syrian visas. After securing Mansur and collecting the arms cache, Behenna's platoon returned to base with Mansur and turned him over to military intelligence agents for questioning"

Sure sounds like a Boy Scout to me. Of course a real smart guy like yourself may have a different take on things.
And then Behenna was ordered to return Mansur and at least one other prisoner. We don’t know why, but best bet is military intelligence planned on using him as a source (with or without his knowledge) to get info on other bad guys.

Behenna disobeyed the lawful order to return Mansur to his village and drove him off to a culvert. At this point, Mansur was no longer legally detained and Behenna was engaged in illegal activity. If you are committing a crime, you have no right to self defense unless you are attempting to walk away.

Forum List

Back