Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..
..he's actually the first POTUS in a long time to take care of America

LOL. Well, then we have a very different view of "taking care" of America with 200K+ deaths.
I suppose that is taking care of Americans....in one fashion. :)

You do know that publishing those means Trump will OWN those losers in any lawsuit right? Of course this is just another failure of a TDS thread from the OP.
Depends who they got them from.

Remember when Rachel Maddow got Trumps taxes from one of his ex-wives.

I thought you all voted for him because he was a business genius?
No you didn't .....

LMAO .... Leftist don't think !!!!
So..now you Trumpers are denying you voted for him because he was wealthy or thought he was a business genius..LOL.
I guess you voted for him because he was a master fraudster.

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..

LOL. Well, then we have a very different view of "taking care" of America with 200K+ deaths.
200,000 deaths from a pandemic that said we would see 2 million dead Americans is a win in my book....and he has kept our economy pumping along at the same time....remember 85,000 Americans died from the 2018 seasonal flu....

LOL---total dubmshit--that means all the POTUS before that are responsible for all natural disaster deaths!!!
HAHAHHAHAHA---that's idiocy

More info the Trumpist fraud:

‘From the NYTs.

“Most of Mr. Trump’s core enterprises — from his constellation of golf courses to his conservative-magnet hotel in Washington — report losing millions, if not tens of millions, of dollars year after year.

His revenue from “The Apprentice” and from licensing deals is drying up, and several years ago he sold nearly all the stocks that now might have helped him plug holes in his struggling properties.

The tax audit looms.

And within the next four years, more than $300 million in loans — obligations for which he is personally responsible — will come due.”

Now It seems that Trump is headed for a 7th bankruptcy.

I will tell you this, it explains why Trump always seems to be giving fellatio to Putin and other authoritarians. He need them to bail him out after he leaves office.

Trump is extremely Compromised.

Last edited:
....remember 85,000 Americans died from the 2018 seasonal flu....
The CDC says less than 61,000

While the impact of flu varies, it places a substantial burden on the health of people in the United States each year. CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

Disease Burden of Influenza | CDC

....remember 85,000 Americans died from the 2018 seasonal flu....
The CDC says less than 61,000

While the impact of flu varies, it places a substantial burden on the health of people in the United States each year. CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.
Disease Burden of Influenza | CDC
so--you are blaming Mr Trump for a virus????!!!! like a James Bond villain creating a WORLD WIDE virus?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
= idiocy

Only if you ignore highest unemployment since the great depression, and the most Americans killed since WW II.
woooohooooo==comparing virus deaths to a war!!
HAHAHHAAHHAHmore idiocy
Good point, under Trump americans are dying at a FASTER RATE, then they did in WW II.

WWII took 2 years to match Trumps 6 month causality numbers.

Paid $750 in 2016 and 2017. Well, he'll, of course, claim fake news. Easy solution is to release his returns to the media. But, bet his real concern is evangelicals seeing that he has probably not contributed one red nickle to churches. Bigly!!!

200,000 deaths from a pandemic that said we would see 2 million dead Americans is a win in my book....and he has kept our economy pumping along at the same time....remember 85,000 Americans died from the 2018 seasonal flu....

We're a first world nation. A nation that has been a beacon of leadership in the world (until recently). 200K+ deaths? Yikes.
Stop with the damn seasonal flu BS. This isn't the flu.

Forum List

Back