Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..
You do know that publishing those means Trump will OWN those losers in any lawsuit right? Of course this is just another failure of a TDS thread from the OP.
That’s what Trump supporters said last time and nothing happened.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
He isn't receiving any pay from any of his businesses appointing other people to care for them while president. Since these democrats take nothing to extreme making a profit they would have them foaming at the mouth. When your business makes no profit you pay no tax. He donated his pay from government to organizations caring for our troops. But I wouldn't expect anything less from these crying, whining Leftist to find anything to try to screw Trump. What I get a laugh out of Trump always being at least 3 steps ahead of these mental midgets. Put that tax story with $5.00 and it might get you a cup of coffee.
Hey, moron, it is your tax money that is keeping Trump afloat. There is a reason Trump is always goes to his resorts. As I understand it, The tax payer has paid to Trump’s companies over 100 million dollars. Yeah, unfortunately fools like you are using my money to support Trump and his failing companies.

..he's actually the first POTUS in a long time to take care of America
Only if you ignore highest unemployment since the great depression, and the most Americans killed since WW II.
The Democrats have done their best to create the most deaths and keep the economy low.

Your side just posted that those governors changed the projection of 2.1 million deaths to only 200.000. What was called a "win"
Retard...

The original projection was 2.1 to 2.5 million deaths by the OSU health sciences team. Had we followed the Biden approach of doing nothing for 6 months we could well have reached this massive numbers of deaths. I'm sure that Cuomo and his signed order to place active covid cases into nursing homes was cool with you... Tell me again who signed that order?

As we made changes to what we were doing the model that OSU was using was re-evaluated and the numbers decreased.

My gawd you people are so deceitful...

Only if you ignore highest unemployment since the great depression, and the most Americans killed since WW II.
The Democrats have done their best to create the most deaths and keep the economy low.
who was it that called Trump xenophobic when he tried to limit air travel? who was it that walked down town telling others to come join her? Who was it that put virus positive people in with the most vulnerable population? Who was it that told people it was safe to travel the subways then took cars out of service thereby packing more people together? Who was it that refused to allow businesses to open up with mitigation in place but allowed riots without mitigation? Who was it that got her hair done even though businesses of that type were mandated to be closed and did so with no mask?

Who was it?..well, both Republican and Democrat governors, mayors and business leaders. They made the tough decisions when there was no direction from Trump or his toadies. How's that early opening up working out for Kemp?, or DeSantis?, or even the hot gov in South Dakota? (who is going to be on the hot seat shortly). I'm sorry, who were the idiots (Texas) complaining about hair salons not opening? You need some better talking points here. Not going back to the same right wing stuff.
I love the fact you idiots can’t make up your little so called minds. You want Trump to hold your hand except when you don’t. You claim that he can’t call in people to stop riots because that is the governors job. But he was supposed to take over for the governors when the virus hit.

Moon Bats are so stupid as to believe something from a Libtard source like the NYT.

The only way a billion dollar business will have no taxable income is if there are significant losses that produces no profit.

If Trump was losing that much money he wouldn't be a billionaire and he would need his half mil Presidential salary that he gives away to charity each year..

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness that affects these Moon Bat's ability to comprehend even the most simple concepts.

The story is absolutely fake news from a source that is famous for fake news stories.

However, if it was true then good for Trump. All of us pays too much money to the filthy ass Federal government and if Trump found a legal way to reduce his tax burden then good for him.

At least he isn't like that Obama Muslim Negro asshole that claimed his used underwear as a tax deduction.

"Hundreds of millions"of dollars in debt. He managed his businesses the same way he has managed America..
You do know that publishing those means Trump will OWN those losers in any lawsuit right? Of course this is just another failure of a TDS thread from the OP.
The New York Times won't be sued just as WikiLeaks couldn't be sued for disclosing the DNC emails.
Wrong again... Federal taxes can not be released without permisson and publishing of them can be prosecuted... There is no publisher protections for this..

How much did Hunter pay in taxes on the $3.5 Million he got from the widow of the Moscow Mayor?

when there was no direction from Trump
This is a blatant LIE!

Direction was was given but it was their own decision to follow it or not... Take some reponsibility for your actions...

No. It wasn't. What was done was a lot of tweeting, holding pep rallies, golfing, and hanging at Mar-A-Lago. While downplaying the virus. Woodward got it all on tape if you don't believe me.
Fortunately, the adults were forced to step in after his disaster of a address to the nation on March 11th.
In a normal world, that should have been the end of his Presidency.

The slime ball didn't pay any taxes for a decade and only paid 750 dollars in taxes for 2 years.

That's disgusting. For a man who claims to be a billionaire.

I paid more in federal income taxes than trump did. I'm not a billionaire.

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with our nation.

People are sick of it. We pay our taxes while those like trump don't pay anything.

I wish we had a tax cold that everyone pays their fair share.

LOL. Well, then we have a very different view of "taking care" of America with 200K+ deaths.
I suppose that is taking care of Americans....in one fashion. :)
Too funny. Those deaths belong to Democrats.

How much did Hunter pay in taxes on the $3.5 Million he got from the widow of the Moscow Mayor?

Since Hunter isn't running for President...no one cares. The same way I wouldn't care if Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka profited off daddy becoming President.
This is about Trump. He's a fraud. And these records prove it. :)

The original projection was 2.1 to 2.5 million deaths by the OSU health sciences team. Had we followed the Biden approach of doing nothing for 6 months we could well have reached this massive numbers of deaths.
You know calling BIden "vice president" is just honorary. He wasn't in charge of anything, and made no decisions about the coronavirus.

Since Hunter isn't running for President...no one cares. The same way I wouldn't care if Don Jr, Eric, or Ivanka profited off daddy becoming President.
This is about Trump. He's a fraud. And these records prove it. :)

Liar. And where's these records you're rambling about?

The slime ball didn't pay any taxes for a decade and only paid 750 dollars in taxes for 2 years.

That's disgusting. For a man who claims to be a billionaire.

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with our nation.

People are sick of it. We pay our taxes while those like trump don't pay anything.

I wish we had a tax cold that everyone pays their fair share.

No doubt, he has better tax lawyers than you.

Interesting timing of this, not at all a surprise, I expected all the knives to be out from the China First crowd in 2020. I dare politicians and media of all stripes to scream and yell at this, I bet a good chunk of their political donors pay less than the average schmuck.

Anyone who is wealthy or in business and has accountants working hard to pay the min. That's how they get paid. Amazon, as a corporation, paid nearly zero taxes in 2018 and they received a hell of a big reward from the post office and citizens.

If you want to blame anyone, blame those who wrote the tax code and the accountants who are experts on it.

I've read books written by Warren Buffett and he is religious about not paying taxes. In fact, I recall in one year, he wrote the federal government and demanded some tiny amount back as he overpaid by $1500 or something. He made sure he received a cheque from the U.S government.

That's the game folks. It's not new, and even Trump himself told everyone in 2016 Primaries, "I do what I can to pay the min, in taxes".

when there was no direction from Trump
This is a blatant LIE!

Direction was was given but it was their own decision to follow it or not... Take some reponsibility for your actions...

No. It wasn't. What was done was a lot of tweeting, holding pep rallies, golfing, and hanging at Mar-A-Lago. While downplaying the virus. Woodward got it all on tape if you don't believe me.
Fortunately, the adults were forced to step in after his disaster of a address to the nation on March 11th.
In a normal world, that should have been the end of his Presidency.
You cant even get simple facts right.... While Trump institued trvel bans your people were telling us that Trump was a racist and xenaphobic and telling everyone it was safe to come on out and party...

I'm not going to try and fix your stupidity/lies... But I will call you out as a liar...

Forum List

Back