Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
The NY Times won’t provide these so-called “tax documents” it claims it has.

Complete Fake News, they are manufacturing false documents in order to try to get President Trump to release his tax returns. No one is going to buy this bullshit, except the TDS morons clamoring for this type of news.

IF the so-called Polls were correct saying that Creepy Joe was 10 points ahead or whatever then the MSM would NOT have to be pulling shit like this, that they ARE pulling shit like this logic dictates that Creepy Joe's ACTUAL Poll numbers are VERY LOW.
For the record, what you call “pulling shit” is actually called journalism.
There no longer is anything called journalism.

Journalism used to be basically a respected profession, most journalists used to in politics attempt to be fair and not show partisan bias. This crowd now are not journalists they are Partisan Propagandists and Rabid Attack Dogs, they NEVER write ANYTHING negative about ANY Leftist or any Leftist Agenda issue, they NEVER write ANYTHING NOT negative about ANY Conservative or Conservative issue.

They have NEVER written ANYTHING positive about Donald Trump EXCEPT that ONE TIME he launched a few missiles into Syria, that was the ONLY time they praised him when he BOMBED someone. So what does that say?
Why so mad bro? Don’t elect a corrupt racist grifter tool and you’d get better press coverage. Just sayin’.

It's the overseas accounts that will get the Bidens into orange jump suits. When their cronies find out the Bidens have been holding out on them all kinds of documents and witnesses will start turning up.

Joe fronting for his whore hopping, coke snorting, sister in law screwing son is going to be a bigger and bigger issue when Hunter's employment in China and Ukraine come up in debates.
His taxes are going to be interesting evidence when that time comes.

You want to ignore what Hunter Biden has done. But you won't be able to.
Trump talking about Hunter Bidens taxes? The pot calling the kettle black?

I say, "Bring it on..."

He is not even getting paid for being president, what more do you want?
By law he has to be paid...
He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I know one thing. Biden will not be raiding the treasury to support his failing businesses.
Now we have a conspiracy theory. :auiqs.jpg:
Let him sue the IRS lol The man is a crook The proof has always been out there Now even republicans can see they are the suckers and losers
You people keep saying it, but always walking away with eggs.
He lies and his yellow senate afraid to speak up They protect him .Barr protected him This moron given 4 more years will turn us into a 3rd world country
I respect your opinion, I just don't agree with your opinion, Ed.
I can live with that. I just hope and I truly believe when the evidence can't be denied you'll be one of the very few that won't call it a hoax and do you really believe in his 4 years he's done such a great job for America ?? Maybe the 1% but who else?
Hopefully brought some peace in the middle east. Low unemployment, higher wages, passed some important legislation. (minus Covid crisis)
Having to battle the lies from the Nan Clan and still taking care of business.
Yeah, I think it's not too shabby of a resume, Ed.
LOw unemployment??? Higher wages ?? Oh he had an exec order to raise pay??? I didn't know that And low unemployment?? 8.5 is low ? and that's under stated How's our debt ??Rather high, no?

I hope everyone understands now the TRUE NATURE OF DEMOCRATS. I don't want to hear anymore crying from Dems about filling Ginsburg's seat. They want a gutter fight we'll give them one.
What the fuck are you talking about? Either he paid taxes or didn’t. Don’t you want to see his finances like you can see Biden’s?

Wrong...Trump may soon be writing a check for $100,000,000 to the IRS. It is in the link.

Or he may not be, you forgot that part so I'm correcting your SPIN. Trump has been fighting with the IRS, he hasn't lost that fight, the IRS has not ruled, thus currently Trump owes nothing. I'm sure millions of Americans who have also fought IRS audit rulings feel for president Trump.
Every citizen who paid significant taxes in full and on time, every year and have never had problem on an audit think it is funny as hell, and suspect the trumpster is a fraudster and tax cheat. Just sayin.., since there are a lot of us in that category.

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??

He donates his salary to different charities, I wonder if Biden would do the same?
I know one thing. Biden will not be raiding the treasury to support his failing businesses.
Let him sue the IRS lol The man is a crook The proof has always been out there Now even republicans can see they are the suckers and losers
He lies and his yellow senate afraid to speak up They protect him .Barr protected him This moron given 4 more years will turn us into a 3rd world country
I can live with that. I just hope and I truly believe when the evidence can't be denied you'll be one of the very few that won't call it a hoax and do you really believe in his 4 years he's done such a great job for America ?? Maybe the 1% but who else?
Hopefully brought some peace in the middle east. Low unemployment, higher wages, passed some important legislation. (minus Covid crisis)
LOw unemployment??? Higher wages ?? Oh he had an exec order to raise pay??? I didn't know that And low unemployment?? 8.5 is low ? and that's under stated How's our debt ??Rather high, no?
Ed, right up to the Covid pandemic...yes, he did have the lowest unemployment. His policies that he had in place for businesses gave the opportunity for the employers to raise
wages. No, you're right, there was no executive orders, just a better business environment to allow businesses to be in a position to raise the wages.

I hope everyone understands now the TRUE NATURE OF DEMOCRATS. I don't want to hear anymore crying from Dems about filling Ginsburg's seat. They want a gutter fight we'll give them one.
Gutter fight ?? Your POS McConnell has been in the gutter for 4 years Now you have Barr and the post master Gen helping

What the fuck are you talking about? Either he paid taxes or didn’t. Don’t you want to see his finances like you can see Biden’s?

I'm talking about lowlife puke scumbag Dems who illegally published a citizen's tax returns. I don't give a shit about Trumps finances, that's something you morons never understood. Your scheming and lawless tactics on the other hand will unite the Republican party and push voter turnout to historic levels. Congrats! :auiqs.jpg:

Did Romney pay taxes when Reid lied he didn’t?

Doesn't make me "happy" or unhappy. He's paid what is due. Change the tax laws if you don't like it.
Stop lying about Trump supporters.

You realize Trump cut his taxes by being a really BAD businessman. Loosing hundreds of millions of dollars.

Which is the opposite of how Trump painted himself.

Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??

Right here.

I'm sorry I don't see Hunters or Biden's brother's tax returns.
What are they running for?

It's Joe Biden's true income. We all know he funneled the foreign money to his family members.

Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??

Right here.

I'm sorry I don't see Hunters or Biden's brother's tax returns.

Again. They aren't running for President.
I wouldn't ask for Don Jr's, Eric's, or Ivanka's taxes. They aren't running for President either. :)
Keep trying.

Again, it's JOE BIDEN's true income. He funneled the foreign money to his family members. What promises did he make to foreign countries while extorting money and selling out the American people??

Ed, right up to the Covid pandemic...yes, he did have the lowest unemployment. His policies that he had in place for businesses gave the opportunity for the employers to raise
wages. No, you're right, there was no executive orders, just a better business environment to allow businesses to be in a position to raise the wages.
They raised their own wages used buy backs to increase stock value but yes some of the good Obama did followed Trump into the WH

He doesn't win again and you'll find out how badly he's cheated NY AG will sic the low life

Dems are toast now, it's on. The lawless lying scum are in for a beating. Why idiot Dems wanted to piss off the entire Republican party and light a fire under voter turn out is a mystery. Do they want to lose the elections??
Why are you so angry at Democrats? You should be angry at Trump for lying to you. A billionaire who pays $750.00 dollars a year in taxes??? You have misdirected anger, dearie. Of course, cultist will fiercely defend the cult leader to the end.

Forum List

Back