Trump paid less in taxes than a household that makes 20k per year

No charity, paid less taxes than you.

He still paid less taxes than you did, putting to the grave the bullshit argument about the wealthy paying all the taxes.

I don't care. His businesses generate a ton of payroll, sales, property and other taxes. I don't live my life consumed with pea-green envy that someone who honestly earns more money than me might pay less taxes.

The people you should be concerned about are politicians getting filthy rich by selling favors and paying off cronies. Let's look at Biden's tax filing to see how he and his family handled their bribes from the CCP and Ukraine.

He still paid less taxes than you did, putting to the grave the bullshit argument about the wealthy paying all the taxes.
/——/ Call Trump and offer to trade tax bills with him. I’m sure he will agree.

True Trump is a terrible businessman.
His taxes certainly prove that. Of course if you want to give him a pass for not paying federal taxes, how do you justify him paying more in taxes to China than here in 2020?
Right. A multi-billionaire is a terrible businessman. You leftwingers start to believe your own nutty talking points.

Let this be a lesson in tax politics. The wealthy and corporations are not “taxed enough already” because they do not pay the OFFICIAL tax rate. They pay an EFFECTIVE tax rate.

No.

The 'lesson' is that the tax code - written by millionaire, corrupt / criminal, self-enriching politicians with powerful / wealthy friends / political allies they seek to protect - is (intentionally) filled with loopholes....

The lesson is politicians protect and help enrich more those wealthy friends / political allies, who reward them with favors and millions in campaign contributions.

The lesson is corporations are given tax breaks and benefits to bring their plants / businesses to cities / states to provide jobs for citizens (voters), businesses that produce jobs, jobs that create tax revenue, jobs for voters who will reward these politicians with votes.

The lesson is milionaires have better, higher paid accountants and lawyers than you do.

If you are pissed about how some businesses and people pay so little in taxes pick up the phone, call your politician, and tell them to fix the tax code, to get rid of the loop holes that make tbem and their friends so stinking rich. (Good luck with that.)

Better yet, tell your politicians to support / pass either the FAIR TAX plan or the FLAT TAX plan.

Just don't be surprised when they never do it and everything stays 'SSDD'.

Let this be a lesson in tax politics. The wealthy and corporations are not “taxed enough already” because they do not pay the OFFICIAL tax rate. They pay an EFFECTIVE tax rate.

Trump paid $716 in federal taxes in 2016 and 2017. The average 20k household plays more than $800. Those making between 50k and 75k pay an average of 5k in taxes.

“Real estate offers some unique tax advantages, mainly the ability to write off depreciation against income. It’s common for a real estate investor to show a loss on their income tax return while receiving positive cash flow for the year.

Fractional real estate investors also receive similar benefits. The investment platform Arrived Homes, known for letting investors buy shares of rental properties with as little as $100, paid out $47,000 in dividends to investors in 2021, but only about $2,800 was considered taxable income. The rest was nontaxable return of principal.

That means Arrived Homes investors collectively only needed to report $2,800 in taxable income, despite receiving $47,000 in dividends. Arrived Homes has already paid out $303,000 in dividends so far in 2022 and investors will likely get another nice break come tax time next year.

Another likely reason for Trump’s low tax bills is the use of a tax loss carryforward. Companies such as The Trump Organization can carry losses over from one year to offset taxes in subsequent years. Trump used this strategy after realizing nearly $1 billion in losses in the early 1990s. He was able to carry those losses over each year until 2005.”

If what Trump did was legal I don’t blame him. I try not to pay any more taxes than allowed myself. Unfortunately I don’t get the big tax breaks the rich people do as I can’t buy Congress critters like they do.

If there is a problem it lies in the Swamp that makes the tax laws.

True Trump is a terrible businessman.
His taxes certainly prove that. Of course if you want to give him a pass for not paying federal taxes, how do you justify him paying more in taxes to China than here in 2020?
/——-/ Even with evidence proving the complete opposite, you clowns still chant lies. I wonder what really motivates your radical left wing against one man.
0498769E-10EB-4639-BF86-CF1EFE6C0BAE.jpeg

If what Trump did was legal I don’t blame him. I try not to pay any more taxes than allowed myself. Unfortunately I don’t get the big tax breaks the rich people do as I can’t buy Congress critters like they do.

If there is a problem it lies in the Swamp that makes the tax laws.
/——/ Correct. The same Swamp Trump tried to drain while you azzwipes fought him tooth and nail.

/——/ Correct. The same Swamp Trump tried to drain while you azzwipes fought him tooth and nail.
I was a Trump Deplorable. Currently I am moving toward Governor DeSantis, the Governor of my state.

This isn't something that shows that Donald Trump is doing anything wrong.

The issue isn't trump in this case but the system trump is just using whatever advantages the system gives him, As does any other taxpayer.
Trump does enough actual immoral and illegal things No that it's stupid To try to single him out for something like this.

We're not talking about every wealthy person in America. We're talking about Trump. A failure. Real Estate. Business. Politics.
A man built on a persona of smoke and mirrors. When he's a giant fraud.

But keep lapping it up. It makes me smile. :)

Lying to yourself makes you smile?
Yep, you’re a leftist.

Trump paid $716 in federal taxes in 2016 and 2017. The average 20k household plays more than $800. Those making between 50k and 75k pay an average of 5k in taxes.

“Real estate offers some unique tax advantages, mainly the ability to write off depreciation against income. It’s common for a real estate investor to show a loss on their income tax return while receiving positive cash flow for the year.

Fractional real estate investors also receive similar benefits. The investment platform Arrived Homes, known for letting investors buy shares of rental properties with as little as $100, paid out $47,000 in dividends to investors in 2021, but only about $2,800 was considered taxable income. The rest was nontaxable return of principal.

That means Arrived Homes investors collectively only needed to report $2,800 in taxable income, despite receiving $47,000 in dividends. Arrived Homes has already paid out $303,000 in dividends so far in 2022 and investors will likely get another nice break come tax time next year.

Another likely reason for Trump’s low tax bills is the use of a tax loss carryforward. Companies such as The Trump Organization can carry losses over from one year to offset taxes in subsequent years. Trump used this strategy after realizing nearly $1 billion in losses in the early 1990s. He was able to carry those losses over each year until 2005.”

Wow

AS if Democrats don't pander to the rich, which includes themselves. You tools are just pathetic. Name the Bill loaded with corporate welfare and huge tax breaks for hedge fund managers. Hint: It was passed this year ... Oh wait, make that in two of them passed this year.

/——-/ How much taxes did you pay in2021? Elon Musk paid $21 billion, putting your bullshit argument to the grave.
BTW, no one said the wealthy pay all of the taxes. That’s just another distortion. They do pay the bulk of taxes while the bottom half pay ZERO INCOME TAXES.

/——-/ How much taxes did you pay in2021? Elon Musk paid $21 billion, putting your bullshit argument to the grave.
BTW, no one said the wealthy pay all of the taxes. That’s just another distortion. They do pay the bulk of taxes while the bottom half pay ZERO INCOME TAXES.

And almost none of them pay over 17% of the income they actually report, and they also have the largest tax dodges, making the percentages of their total income far lower than 17%.

Forum List

Back