Trump Organization Hires Criminal Defense Attorney

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

They were wise to hire a lawyer but I think they waiting way too late.

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

:itsok:

Wow.

Have you spoken to anyone about your TDS getting worse?

Wow.

The Windows 10 Pro Calculator just crashed counting the number of these Threads.

Wow.

It is time for Frank again.

Wow.

No kidding, one lawyer, Hillary had FIVE in the email investigation....dumbass.

Wow.

*blink*blink*

What has the DNC done that we are supposed to "quick look over there" this time?

Wow.

4087dd282ac2bd741d2ac8839d6b35124846c2a50f86ae28dda0b6483a580726_1.jpg

Forum List

Back