TRUMP Org Guilty on all 15 Counts!

No, his knowledge top to bottom of the criminal conspiracy makes him guilty.

But you are free to argue that your hero is too fucking stupid and too poor a leader to have known what was happening.
Yea sure. Good luck proving “his knowledge” of it.

Yea sure. Good luck proving “his knowledge” of it.
They don't even have to bother doing that.
The idiots that still support Democrats don't need proof to believe their lies.
They only need to be supplied with the lies.

FhxKkQYUcAAIflX.jpg

The chief witness, Weisselberg, testified the organization knew nothing about it. No evidence was put on the record to the contrary yet a leftoid jury convicted the organization. Duh.

The chief witness, Weisselberg, testified the organization knew nothing about it. No evidence was put on the record to the contrary yet a leftoid jury convicted the organization. Duh.
May as well have convicted a ham sandwich.

Holy shit! So many examples!
Thats like, what? .000001% of criminal politicians?
:rofl:
Moving the goalposts now?

How about the umpteen congressional investigations of Benghazi trying to hang something on Hillary?

Moving the goalposts now?

How about the umpteen congressional investigations of Benghazi trying to hang something on Hillary?
I didnt move anything.
Im referring to REAL justice. Not political theater.

You see, a "witch hunt" is when you go looking for witches who don't exist.

But in the case of Trump, he has a whole broom closet full of witches.

I read somewhere that an executive had his kid's tuition paid by the company. It probably did not include a groomer's salary.

Such an egregious crime can not go unpunished.

Well thats a surprise. I thought it would be not guilty given the complexity of the case.
The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election.

A jury in Manhattan Supreme Court began deliberations in the case this week.
Big deal

The anti trump witch hunt has long since lost its shock value

When does the winning start? Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end for Trump doing business in NY. I don't think the fines amount to much but the ramifications for the biz could be bigly. This could be the first of a number of dominoes to fall.
I feel a fire sale coming on.

Forum List

Back