Trump orders millions of illegals arrested and deported - On the radio Just Now

But don't celebrate yet...it could be a scare tactic.....

Trump Says ICE Will Start Removing “Millions of Illegal Aliens.” Here’s What’s Actually Happening.

Trump says ICE will start removing "millions of illegal aliens." Here's what's actually happening.

I will VOLUNTEER to assist. Anyone with me?

No problem with LEGAL immigration. But the lawlessness HAS TO END

Yet only 1 city in Tx, who has the second most illegals in the states. Texas will probably not have any raids, as they are soooooo very Republican.

U.S. unauthorized immigrant population estimates by state, 2016
------------------------------ but they are WHY Texas will go Blue Penny .

Trump Says ICE Will Start Removing “Millions of Illegal Aliens.” Here’s What’s Actually Happening.

Trump says ICE will start removing "millions of illegal aliens." Here's what's actually happening.

I reported an Illegal to police the other night in New Orleans and had him hauled off to jail. He was working at a local restaurant on South Carrollton and the bartender ratted him out to me. It made me feel just and patriotic. He was the third I've turned in and had arrested in 3 years. I plan on stepping up my efforts.

No you didn't.

South Florida is damn near Cuba / Mexico now. About like California or getting there in a hurry.
Go to Miami.....you'll be pressed to find an English speaking business anymore.

It's working it's way North. Fort Lauderdale is quickly becoming Hispanic.

Although most Cubans are NOT for open borders.
------------------------------------------ yep , legal or illegal , they are the same thing .

Trump promises a lot.....
Dems Prez's promise a lot.....

Does either side ever really deliver after the dust clears?

or is Washington just a HUGE ongoing party of the elites busting Joe Citizens balls by playing the "good cop / bad cop" game and making Joe Citizen pay for it the whole time?

How's "The wall" coming? Seems every time it gets started, it gets stopped. Ever wonder if this is just a big facade?

How many Presidents have sworn to Balance the Budget? Which of those did NOT?

Communist judges are hustling to file multiple motions to stop deportations.

Nevermind that nearly ALL of them illegally skipped their asylum hearings or have criminal records.

Mr. President, I volunteer my services to my country. Please tell me where I can report for duty.
No shit. If he did, I'd go. There needs to be at least a million more who would commit to that.

Everyone is all talk. Where is YOUR commitment? What are YOU willing to sacrifice to save America?

All this is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Well put me in the game coach !!! Ready for immediate deployment as needed.

(The reason I will never get a call is because as I pointed out above, there probably is no real desire to save America by the Elites)

Last edited:
The round up starts Sunday. Pelosi bought a week with her lies and promises but now it's time to thin the herd of unwanted, unneeded illegals.

Thanks for the month old article!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You almost ran here, huh?

images (25).jpeg

South Florida is damn near Cuba / Mexico now. About like California or getting there in a hurry.
Go to Miami.....you'll be pressed to find an English speaking business anymore.

It's working it's way North. Fort Lauderdale is quickly becoming Hispanic.

Although most Cubans are NOT for open borders.
Sure.....they know the door swings both ways.

UPDATE....and something to think about.....

1). The raids have been pre-announced. Normally, they are not. This gives those seeking to avoid capture time to hide

2). They will take place on Sunday. ICE is not going to go into churches on Sunday AFAIK

another bullshit order comes out of Trumps fat ass, and he hasn't got a fucking dime from Congress to pay for it.

and his dimbass drones believe him -

SUCKERS

:laughing0301:

another bullshit order comes out of Trumps fat ass, and he hasn't got a fucking dime from Congress to pay for it.

and his dimbass drones believe him -

SUCKERS

:laughing0301:

ICE is already funded by our Congress, long before this came up. They are powerless to Trump's orders.

Forum List

Back