Trump orders millions of illegals arrested and deported - On the radio Just Now

Here it is Sunday night and the word from Miami is the were no raids by ICE. No information from other cities but this is beginning to look like a giant scam.

Here it is Sunday night and the word from Miami is the were no raids by ICE. No information from other cities but this is beginning to look like a giant scam.

It was a Trump diversion to get his base to forget about the failed wall, and the lost battle of the citizenship question on the census.

It was a Trump diversion to get his base to forget about the failed wall, and the lost battle of the citizenship question on the census.

It wasn't a diversion or a lie, it is Trump being the smartest person in the country. He plays Magic the Gathering while everyone else is playing checkers. He just announced the ICE Raids so that everyone would be talking about that instead of worrying about whether him and Jeffrey Epstein are still friends.

:stir:

Come on... we all know Trump isn't that smart.

Straight from the Communist News Network

Cuccinelli had previously discussed the operation last week, but told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" Monday that he did "not have operational details" and said Matt Albence, the acting director of ICE, has not reported to him on how many arrests were made in the raids, which began on Sunday.

Asked by Camerota why he did not know the details of the raids, Cuccinelli said, "presumably because operational details are kept contained within the agency executing the operation, as they should be."

"In terms of details of the operation and specific results, those are not public yet and I don't expect operational details to become public on the front side of their execution," Cuccinelli said at one point.

"I don't mean on the front side of their execution, I mean on the back side," Camerota replied.

"I told you, I don't have details about any arrests that have taken place so far with respect to that operation," Cuccinelli said.

Ken Cuccinelli, acting US Citizenship and Immigration Services chief, says he does not know details of ICE raids - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back