Trump: One classy guy

I like Trump for a simple reason: he makes the shit-filled heads of all these liberal, arrogant, self-hating-Westerner, self-righteous, PC-crazed, anti-free-speech, Islam-cocksucking heads explode! Trump makes me want to get a straw and drink vile liberal pigs' tears directly off their faces. Today's Obama liberals are the most detestable, bereft-of-redeeming-quality lifeforms in the history of this planet, so their suffering gives me schadenfreude.

Trump told me to tell you that you got the job. You start writing his speeches tomorrow.

You're going to have to wait until he wakes up. That sort of delusional passion frenzy takes a toll.

How are the wingnuts who decry the fall of western civilization under Obama going to ignore Trump bringing it to you on a golden platter.

So presidential.

And sticking a cigar in the pussy of an intern is presidential?

Consensual sex in private? Nope, not concerned at all.

Sex between a CEO, a boss and person in charge over a subordinate. It can't be consensual. Lol!

Of course it can, happens every day.

Calling another person a pussy is done everyday. So, it's fine.

I love it when people look over the fact he didn't say it himself. He was quoting someone to merely just quote. Perhaps a hint to the crowd to tone it down on words like that. Cause he did say his reprimand. So for all the libs who are reaching hard. Just stop reaching. I could probably look up enough political demos using enough curse words said while they talk on TV. Trump didn't say it!

Please. He could have, should have just ignored whoever said it. Instead, he taunts a bit and teases a bit then repeats it all the while smirking ... and the crowd goes nuts.

I love it when people look over the fact he didn't say it himself. He was quoting someone to merely just quote. Perhaps a hint to the crowd to tone it down on words like that. Cause he did say his reprimand. So for all the libs who are reaching hard. Just stop reaching. I could probably look up enough political demos using enough curse words said while they talk on TV. Trump didn't say it!

Please. He could have, should have just ignored whoever said it. Instead, he taunts a bit and teases a bit then repeats it all the while smirking ... and the crowd goes nuts.

So he's a crowd pleaser, is that a sin?

No excuse for this. None. He's a foul-mouthed pig.

This guy is running for potus and calls another candidate a pussy ... and his supporters just gobble it up.

:cuckoo:

He didn't call anybody anything.

Oh please do stop making excuses. He. Did.

No, he repeated what somebody else said. That doesn't mean he disagreed with her, but it also doesn't mean it was his comment.

As someone running for potus he should have ignored her, rather than than 'telling her to not say that again' -- watch his body language as he's telling her, as he says 'she said he was a pussy'. For all intents and purposes, yeah he called Cruz a pussy. The smirk on his face after he says that says it all.

Sorry, not presidential.

So he's a crowd pleaser, is that a sin?

It. ISN"T presidential. Period.

obama is a jackass when he insults people. Trump does it and it's fine. wth?

No excuse for this. None. He's a foul-mouthed pig.

This guy is running for potus and calls another candidate a pussy ... and his supporters just gobble it up.

:cuckoo:

He didn't call anybody anything.

Oh please do stop making excuses. He. Did.

No, he repeated what somebody else said. That doesn't mean he disagreed with her, but it also doesn't mean it was his comment.

As someone running for potus he should have ignored her, rather than than 'telling her to not say that again' -- watch his body language as he's telling her, as he says 'she said he was a pussy'. For all intents and purposes, yeah he called Cruz a pussy. The smirk on his face after he says that says it all.

Sorry, not presidential.

Well..... he isn't the President so it is fine.

Trump knows what people want to hear, that's why he has standing room only rallies while Hillary couldn't pay people enough to come in and listen to her BS.

I can't deny he's an entertainer, and that's why this election is so interesting.

Still... do you honestly believe that such language isn't used in the Oval Office behind closed doors, in some Presidencies?

Of course it is. Where is shouldn't be used is on the main stage, in the public eye.

Seven years of Republicans being insulted by obama, and Rs screaming about it.

Trump comes along and suddenly it's a okay.

:eusa_hand:

Trump knows what people want to hear, that's why he has standing room only rallies while Hillary couldn't pay people enough to come in and listen to her BS.

I can't deny he's an entertainer, and that's why this election is so interesting.

He's running for potus, is isn't fine. It speaks volumes about his classlessness. Tired of that shit.

A crude entertainer is running for President of the United States. Tells you how far down the rabbit hole we've gone.

Hillary needs to fall off a cliff and take Sanders with her.

He's running for potus, is isn't fine. It speaks volumes about his classlessness. Tired of that shit.

A crude entertainer is running for President of the United States. Tells you how far down the rabbit hole we've gone.

This isn't the first entertainer we've had running for office. Sonny Bono was a fine Senator. Do you want me to post a very popular picture of Al Franken when he was on SNL? The Terminator was the Governor of California. I won't even comment on Jessie Ventura.

Sanders is an entertainer too in his own way. Think how boring this election would be without him and Trump. Same ole.......same ole.......

This election has some spark in it enough to draw record viewers as well as voters. Is that really a bad thing????

This isn't the first entertainer we've had running for office. Sonny Bono was a fine Senator. Do you want me to post a very popular picture of Al Franken when he was on SNL? The Terminator was the Governor of California. I won't even comment on Jessie Ventura.

Sanders is an entertainer too in his own way. Think how boring this election would be without him and Trump. Same ole.......same ole.......

This election has some spark in it enough to draw record viewers as well as voters. Is that really a bad thing????

Well, when we're stuck with Trump v Sanders ... no place to go but down. We'll hit bottom quicker if Sanders wins cause he'll take the express. So there is that.

How are the wingnuts who decry the fall of western civilization under Obama going to ignore Trump bringing it to you on a golden platter.

So presidential.

Yeah, we'd much rather have a smooth talking president who destroys the country.

It really doesn't matter one little bit... we've had several foul-mouthed Presidents... it's just that this one is richer than God, and doesn't think he needs filters.

Give me an example, when has a candidate out loud in public called an opponent a pussy.

Maybe never, but it doesn't bother me a bit. His behavior is far less oafish than the buy who was getting hummers in the Ofal office, and you leftwing turd defended him to the hilt.

Forum List

Back