Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

All those excuses doesn’t mean anything.
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

What you are doing is politicizing this virus, and it is disgusting.

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?
dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.
How can I change your mind? We’d have to live in the same reality first.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Now you are playing like the victim.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Pelosi? Visiting her constituents in China town is a violations?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

That‘s complete bull shit...Look, to make your very dumb argument about Nancy, just following areas mandates, would be to say as speaker she knew nothing about the virus. No briefings, no responsibility herself to provide an example as #3 in charge of the country. But yet, want to hammer Trump for a mere 4 days later holding a rally with no masks, and no distancing...Either you are a colosal hypocrite, or you really are dumb enough to believe that pablum...

And as for Trumps rallies, this is still America...we have the right to assemble...At least at Trump’s rallies, temps are taken, masks are available, everything is done with the safety of the event in mind...You’re just mad that Trump won’t hide in the WH basement, like Joe is doing at his home...

You are a Trump devotee. You don’t even know the difference of a president and no. 3? Talking about hypocrite. Political rallies of Trump is nothing but for himself totally disregard of human being.
Why should Pelosi support a bad president? Just because Trump attacked Pelosi visiting China town doesn’t mean it’s right. Dude Trump is dumb a very good example of a hypocrite.
He even attacked Biden for wearing a mask. How dumb can you be?

LOL...That's rich coming from a lib....My point that you totally dismissed, I guess for convenience of your dishonest argument, is that Pelosi had the same information as Trump at that time, why was she doing what she did?
Oh BULLSHIT. Trump used that attack shows he is a hypocrite. You are using the same hypocrite nonsense attack. Let me repeat it again. Read do not stare at it. Pelosi visited China town Feb. 24, 2020..... At that time there are no part of America that are on lock down, no mask mandate and no social distancing required. Till March. So what part of your ignorance don’t you understand?
February 28 Trump held an indoor rally this is a new hoax by the democrats. No mask and no social distancing. He held more rallies in March no mask and no social distancing.
We are now in September still not wearing mask and no social distancing in his rallies. Total disregard of human being.

Masks are for people who want to be controlled by government. They don't stop viruses, which is why no one wears a mask for the flu. You're just a lemming
It is highly recommended by the doctors, hospitals, scientists and experts. Who are you and what is your qualifications to dispute them?

Last edited:
Even one of his advisers Navarro warned Trump in writing this pandemic will hit US

He was in daily meetings with the heads of the CDC, and NIH, and you want him to ignore them in favor of Peter Navarro?

Mid March outbreak was small here in US . True. ARE YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING? In January, February and March China was in full scale war of Coronavirus. The whole world knew this is a big health crisis. March and April Trump and Fox are very busy downplaying the crisis. Didn’t start ordering supplies still mid March. That is a total failure of the administration. Then he blamed China and Obama.

OMG....Downplaying while behind the scenes fighting it very aggressively....I tell ya. Your argument here is pure Bull Shit....You are using hindsight to nit pick his response and I don't recall reading from you or any other democrat in here at the time anything of the sort, other than when he did act you calling him a wannabe dictator or some such....

Now you tell me what kind of a president is that? Trump is part of the problem. As long as Trump is the president I don’t think this crisis will go away.

I think Trump's actions during this virus were far better than the previous administrations reaction to H1N1, that's for sure....And, ofcourse this crisis won't go away, because you people can't be honest for one second...
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.

You said you were here to change minds...I didn't say that...How you approach it is up to you....But, the current tactic you are using is a failure...

It's amazing how one leftist after another like colfax and eddiew believe that if somehow they can just convey how much they really, truly, totally hate Trump it will somehow convince us to vote against our own interests for Biden. That while they shallowly deny all the hate coming from Biden, Pelosi, Schummer and company

Absolutely...They are vapid of anything even remotely tied to rational, intelectual debate...I understand that Trump triggers them, but my God....They can't have a civil conversation anymore without using a slew of slurs and insults that would get them punched in the mouth in person.
Hate Trump? My GOD. What is there to like Trump? A totally corrupted, racist dog shit, traitor, disgusting, dishonest, liar human being.
Can’t have a civil conversation? You want me to go to Gizmo. Is that a civil conversation?

Trump lied to Americans downplayed the Coronavirus. Trump lied...... people died. Is that supposed to be acceptable?

Ah, that is pure bull shit, triggered, talking point crap....Look at the videos, Pelosi not only visited the people of Chinatown, she was there NOT wearing a mask, surrounded by people less than 6 ft away, telling people it was safe....BUT, you want to hammer Trump for not panicing at the very same time....Where is your shame?

Bullshit? Really? Pelosi visited her constituents in Chinatown February 24, 2020. Mask and social distancing was not even enforced at that time. California went on lock down March 20, 2020 using Fauci guidelines.

I don't understand how you can nakedly give Pelosi a pass, while at the same time you are everserating Trump for not taking to the airwaves and scream "the sky is falling", while hiding a Democrat you justify trying to use the when what was in place? Shouldn't have Pelosi been showing leadership as well? I mean she is speaker, no?
I posted specific dates when Pelosi visited Chinatown February 24. At that time there no mask mandate and social distancing. What part of that don’t you understand? Trump rally February 28 called it the new Democrats hoax. Compared to Trump rallies and trips NO DISTANCING AND NO MASK. Just because Trump mentioned Pelosi visited Chinatown doesn’t mean it’s right. It’s just another Trumpy BS.

Trump downplaying this crisis caused people’s lives and hardships. Does he care? No he doesn’t give a shit...... Look at his indoor rally in Nevada yesterday. Shows callous disregard of American lives. I don’t understand how you can support a leader that caused so many lives and economic crisis because of his ineptness, ignorance and stupidity.

That‘s complete bull shit...Look, to make your very dumb argument about Nancy, just following areas mandates, would be to say as speaker she knew nothing about the virus. No briefings, no responsibility herself to provide an example as #3 in charge of the country. But yet, want to hammer Trump for a mere 4 days later holding a rally with no masks, and no distancing...Either you are a colosal hypocrite, or you really are dumb enough to believe that pablum...

And as for Trumps rallies, this is still America...we have the right to assemble...At least at Trump’s rallies, temps are taken, masks are available, everything is done with the safety of the event in mind...You’re just mad that Trump won’t hide in the WH basement, like Joe is doing at his home...

You are a Trump devotee. You don’t even know the difference of a president and no. 3? Talking about hypocrite. Political rallies of Trump is nothing but for himself totally disregard of human being.
Why should Pelosi support a bad president? Just because Trump attacked Pelosi visiting China town doesn’t mean it’s right. Dude Trump is dumb a very good example of a hypocrite.

LOL...That's rich coming from a lib....My point that you totally dismissed, I guess for convenience of your dishonest argument, is that Pelosi had the same information as Trump at that time, why was she doing what she did?
You’re a fool if you think that Pelosi had the same information as Trump. Furthermore, Pelosi was in Chinatown when there was zero evidence of community spread of COVID, which is when things started to get serious.
That is because they are using the same attack that Trump told them. It doesn’t even make sense. It is get tiring to keep blasting ignorance, conspiracies and lies. Sometimes I feel pity.

No you don't, liar. You're consumed with hate obviously. Don't make stupid bull shit claims like that
I understand truth hurts.

I don’t lie or bullshit in any of my post. Prove to me where I lied.
Lots of you used the same attacks as what Trump uses. A good example...... Pelosi visited China town. Discussing this over and over.

So not calm thank you.

You’re a fool if you think that Pelosi had the same information as Trump. Furthermore, Pelosi was in Chinatown when there was zero evidence of community spread of COVID, which is when things started to get serious.
That is because they are using the same attack that Trump told them. It doesn’t even make sense. It is get tiring to keep blasting ignorance, conspiracies and lies. Sometimes I feel pity.

No you don't, liar. You're consumed with hate obviously. Don't make stupid bull shit claims like that

Lots of you used the same attacks as what Trump uses. A good example...... Pelosi visited China town. Discussing this over and over.

Yeah, she tried to say that she wasn't underestimating the virus, because a mere week later they introduced a bill about testing....So, she was pandering....She knew, and is guilty of exactly what you are harping on Trump for in her own community...But, she's a Democrat so that's ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So not calm thank you.

LOL....Is that what you tell yourself? That you're "blasting ignorance"? Wow, you are delusional...

Democrats lied all through the spring and they are still lying now. That they say Trump lies is just laughably delusional.

Charwin has no intellectual honesty at all

What difference does it make? You are Trump devotee you don’t even know when Trump lie. Trump is a well known serial liar here and over seas. You are very dishonest person.
Don’t worry you have 40 days left to enjoy. NERVOUS TIME.

So not calm thank you.

Yeah, she tried to say that she wasn't underestimating the virus, because a mere week later they introduced a bill about testing....So, she was pandering....She knew, and is guilty of exactly what you are harping on Trump for in her own community...But, she's a Democrat so that's ok.
What is that has anything to do with my post?

So not calm thank you.

I'll tell you what...Answer this first. Do you think that Trump's response to C-19 was about the best anyone could have done?

So not calm thank you.

I'll tell you what...Answer this first. Do you think that Trump's response to C-19 was about the best anyone could have done?
Not at all.

I think we can learn a lot from countries like South Korea who were very early on their testing, quarantining and tracing. If we had done a better job at testing and enforcing mandatory quarantines on anyone who came from affected regions, we would have had a lot easier initial phase. Furthermore, Trump's messaging has been all over the map and his downplaying coronavirus I believe had serious impacts on the overall effectiveness of social distancing measures. The fact that masks (as an example) became such a political issue is a lack of his leadership. There's good evidence of hints of politicization of CDC and NIH as well, which I believe is deteriorating trust in these very important institutions as well.

Not that Trump did everything bad, but you asked what could have been done better and that's part of my answer.

So not calm thank you.

Yet it's you liberals that want to use the same timeframe to say that Trump should have done more....You can't have it both ways.
Yes Trump could have done more aside from downplaying and play dumb.

So not calm thank you.

The answer is NO. Downplaying the severity of the crisis was the worst option he has done. February till mid March he has done nothing but playing it down with the help of Fox News and Limbaugh. Blaming finger pointing and excuses. He took no steps till mid March ordering medical supplies. The least minimum he could have done was to encourage Americans to wear mask.

Fast forward we are now about 9 months into this crisis. Does it look like he is serious today? Does it look like he cares? NO. Total disregard of human being.

So not calm thank you.

Not at all.

I think we can learn a lot from countries like South Korea who were very early on their testing, quarantining and tracing. If we had done a better job at testing and enforcing mandatory quarantines on anyone who came from affected regions, we would have had a lot easier initial phase. Furthermore, Trump's messaging has been all over the map and his downplaying coronavirus I believe had serious impacts on the overall effectiveness of social distancing measures. The fact that masks (as an example) became such a political issue is a lack of his leadership. There's good evidence of hints of politicization of CDC and NIH as well, which I believe is deteriorating trust in these very important institutions as well.

Not that Trump did everything bad, but you asked what could have been done better and that's part of my answer.

Ok, I'll give you credit for saying that Trump didn't do everything bad. That's a start. And I'll even agree that the manner that Trump has handled the PR of this is amateur to say the least.

However, you need to look at what his actions were...They were from what I've see decisive, and forthright....Now, compared to Bidens handling of H1N1? Well, let's just say compared to that, Trump knocked it out of the Park...

So not calm thank you.

Yet it's you liberals that want to use the same timeframe to say that Trump should have done more....You can't have it both ways.

Ok, I provided an exact timeline of actions, Tell me what could have been done better? Forget, Trump the man you hate on the screen, talking in his dystopian manner, and tell me of the actions what would Biden had done differently?

So not calm thank you.

Oh BULLSHIT. Trump used that attack shows he is a hypocrite. You are using the same hypocrite nonsense attack. Let me repeat it again. Read do not stare at it. Pelosi visited China town Feb. 24, 2020..... At that time there are no part of America that are on lock down, no mask mandate and no social distancing required. Till March. So what part of your ignorance don’t you understand?
February 28 Trump held an indoor rally this is a new hoax by the democrats. No mask and no social distancing. He held more rallies in March no mask and no social distancing.
We are now in September still not wearing mask and no social distancing in his rallies. Total disregard of human being.

Masks are for people who want to be controlled by government. They don't stop viruses, which is why no one wears a mask for the flu. You're just a lemming
The lightbulb still won’t go off in his head unfortunately or with the other psychotic nutcase dem lovers even after you gave him that non biased logical common sense post.whats comical but no surprise in the least,is the fact none of the Biden lovers acted like you made this post,the fact they totally ignored these pesky facts as though you never posted them,that’s the norm though for them,they have no interest in pesky facts.lol

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So not calm thank you.

It's amazing how everyone in the country knew what was going on with Covid and yet Democrats claim they didn't. They were poor dumb suckers.

Just like with Iraq. The big lie of the Iraq war was Democrats saying they were lied to. They're running the same play again with covid ...

Yes, tramp kept it to himself.

Um, NO....Look, if you are saying that the Speaker of the House didn't get briefings on the virus, then either you need to prove that, or you are insanely dumb, and don't have a clue as to how things work...
Well we already know she is insanely dumb.she established that years ago with her obvious bias towards dems.lol

Last edited:

So not calm thank you.

charwin95: I hate Trump. I hate him, I hate him I hate him. {stomps feet, holds breath} I hate him. I hate him. I HATE Trump, I hate him. {punches a wall, kicks his cat} I hate Trump, I hate him I hate him I hate him.

How's the tantrum going? Doesn't look like it's going well. BTW, eventually holding your breath you'd just pass out and start breathing again. You're welcome

Are you done? Well my dear. Tell me what is there to like Trump? The most disgusting, dishonest, corrupted, liar, racist, incompetent president ever. Total disgraceful, Immoral, unethical.

Tell me. Despite how awful is this lousy president. Why do you still support him or love him?
This country deserves better.

So no, you aren't done with your tantrum. What's it been now, three years? Don't you ever get tired from all your screaming and stomping?

So not calm thank you.

It is highly recommended by the doctors, hospitals, scientists and experts. Who are you and what is your qualifications to dispute them?

And just six months ago the same ones said not to wear masks because they don't work and can be dangerous. Were they lying then or now?

And wow, what a lying douche. You say things all the time that you are CLEARLY not an expert in. Clearly most of the time you don't have a clue what you are talking about, yet you never shut up about it. Go fuck yourself, bitch. That's total bull shit

So not calm thank you.

LOL....Is that what you tell yourself? That you're "blasting ignorance"? Wow, you are delusional...

Democrats lied all through the spring and they are still lying now. That they say Trump lies is just laughably delusional.

Charwin has no intellectual honesty at all

What difference does it make? You are Trump devotee you don’t even know when Trump lie. Trump is a well known serial liar here and over seas. You are very dishonest person.
Don’t worry you have 40 days left to enjoy. NERVOUS TIME.

Your typical playground response. No I'm not, kaz, YOU are! You are kaz, not me, YOU ARE. YOU ARE, kaz.

Go have a popsicle, kiddie

So not calm thank you.

You mean he could have hyped it for partisan gain like the Democrats? Yeah, that was so much more honest

So not calm thank you.

The answer is NO. Downplaying the severity of the crisis was the worst option he has done. February till mid March he has done nothing but playing it down with the help of Fox News and Limbaugh. Blaming finger pointing and excuses. He took no steps till mid March ordering medical supplies. The least minimum he could have done was to encourage Americans to wear mask.

Fast forward we are now about 9 months into this crisis. Does it look like he is serious today? Does it look like he cares? NO. Total disregard of human being.

charwin: WWWWWhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I see your tantrump continues unabated

So not calm thank you.

It's amazing how everyone in the country knew what was going on with Covid and yet Democrats claim they didn't. They were poor dumb suckers.

Just like with Iraq. The big lie of the Iraq war was Democrats saying they were lied to. They're running the same play again with covid ...

No, actually he didn't. And "tramp?" What are you, eight? Is that really supposed to bother anyone?

You can't seriously be so stupid as to believe Trump prevented you from knowing what was going on in the United States all spring. No one could be that stupid.

It's the most bizarre argument of leftists. You're stupid, you're dumb as shit. Republicans tell you something and you believe every word every time and don't question ANYTHING.

And that's YOUR story about YOURSELF. You're dumb as shit. Who thinks that's a good argument? I mean seriously

Tramp kept it to himself and he never told us, the public and he doesn't talk to democrats , remember. They are all stupid and fake and should be all locked up, in tramps reality.

He purposely played it down.

So not calm thank you.

No, actually he didn't. And "tramp?" What are you, eight? Is that really supposed to bother anyone?

You can't seriously be so stupid as to believe Trump prevented you from knowing what was going on in the United States all spring. No one could be that stupid.

It's the most bizarre argument of leftists. You're stupid, you're dumb as shit. Republicans tell you something and you believe every word every time and don't question ANYTHING.

And that's YOUR story about YOURSELF. You're dumb as shit. Who thinks that's a good argument? I mean seriously

Tramp kept it to himself and he never told us, the public and he doesn't talk to democrats , remember. They are all stupid and fake and should be all locked up, in tramps reality.

He purposely played it down.

:itsok:

Awwwwww, Democrats are just poor, naïve, lemmings who believe anything you are told. That's your own story. You have no ability to reason or discern for yourself, you need things broken down and explained to you.

So your own story is that you're WAY to green to deal with the Russians or the Chinese.

:popcorn:

OK, I'll bite. Where are you going with this that somehow you being total saps and wet behind the ears means anyone things you are capable of running the government?

Forum List

Back