Trump On The Afghanastan War: "This Time It'll Work. Trust Me."

Remember when we were laughing at Russia's 'Sovietnam'?
How fuckin' stupid to wade in, after the Russians were handed their ass on a platter!
And that after years of brutal conflict, with no regard for the Geneva Convention, or any other accepted standards of conduct in war.
Leave it to the cotton pickin' Republicans. They know how to FUBAR America like nobody's business!

Indeed it seems the jewish neocons have turned the tide back to the Obama/Crooked Hillary agenda. BUT, apparently the rules have loosened to allow Americans to fuck up the savages rather than pretending they are human.

I've tolerated your anti-American Fascist hate long enough.

Obama was a lousy commander in chief. The absolute worst.

In fact no one could be so bad as to lose a war already won, actually finance and give weapons
To the very people we were fighting and pay for Five Terrorist groups to launch Four coups in Four countries and assassinate a leader who was actually helping us, without actually and intentionally deliberately betraying this country.

Either that or he is the most incompetent idiot ever to sit in The White House.

For Christ's sake this asshole was actually funding the very terrorist group that attacked Benghazi!

Fuck him
And May his skinny androgynous
Ass roast in Hell and may you join him.

You earned being on my Ignore list tonight!
LoLz!!!!

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

We need to leave Afghanistan. We've been there for 16 years. We can't win this. Let the Afghanis deal with it. I don't know what Trump is thinking. We shouldn't have been there in the first place. Bin Laden wasn't even there.

Then again this is the same man who thinks he knows better than the generals.

In fact no one could be so bad as to lose a war already won, actually finance and give weapons
To the very people we were fighting and pay for Five Terrorist groups to launch Four coups in Four countries and assassinate a leader who was actually helping us, without actually and intentionally deliberately betraying this country.

For Christ's sake this asshole was actually funding the very terrorist group that attacked Benghazi!

Fuck him

After 16 years, over a TRILLION dollars spent in wasted treasure, and thousands upon thousands of American lives lost Trump tells America and the world that he just needs 4 more thousand troops to finally win the war.

How many of you are with Trump in this exercise of futility?

"I have a plan, but it's a secret. I'll get it done guys, bleev me!"

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

1479305054-obama-hamilton.gif

Obama was actually a very good commander in chief...

FACTS are there:
Zero major land invasions.
Got Osama Bin Laden.
Got US some respect in the world... US had lost alot of trust during Bush Jr but at least they are not the laughing stock like under Trump.
Signed Paris Agreement, Millitary think this is important too..
There is many more...

But he didn't kiss the arse of Russia and give ammunition to NK... Trump is very stupid on Foreign Affairs...
Gets his ass handed to him on a weekly basis...

Marc would eat her ass, which is all he could do since IT doesn't actually have a vagina.

But he could give IT a nice reach around.

Would you eat Manchelle out?
Why do you want to know pervert?
Another USMB rightwing PERVERT that's pre-occupied with my sex life and Michelle Obama's sex organs.

#KeepItUp

It is just a message board here we discuss things.

If you are into a chix with a dix - that is cool bro.

After 16 years, over a TRILLION dollars spent in wasted treasure, and thousands upon thousands of American lives lost Trump tells America and the world that he just needs 4 more thousand troops to finally win the war.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Not me. It's funny, me, my oldest and my youngest have all had to put a big chunk of our lives on hold for wars the booosh Klan started. Obama said he would end the Afghan conflict. Since he started his campaigning I went over both my sons twice. This is bull shit.

Link?
After Obama cut and ran, trust is probably low.
I personally know a soldier who was in Afghanistan a couple of years ago. He said when his military convoy would leave the base and drive thru the city. The citizens would throw rocks and bottles at them and give them the finger.

Think about it.......how would you feel if some foreign army occupied our country for 16 years with no end in sight? ..... :cool:
Sounds like the typical liberal college experience. Throwing things at people, trying to harm them. I also know soldiers.

Sounds more like an electoral college experience, which is the same as Trump University is it not?

Fuck him

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

FACTS are there:
Got Osama Bin Laden.
Got US some respect in the world... US had lost alot of trust during Bush Jr but at least they are not the laughing stock like under Trump.
There is many more...

But he didn't kiss the arse of Russia and give ammunition to NK... Trump is very stupid on Foreign Affairs...

• Obama sucked Jihadi Cock and asked for more. Traded The Freedom of Terrorists for a Traitor.
  • Let 100s of mass murders back in to the battlefield to kill again.
  • Created Ridiculous Rules of Engagement and Micro Managed Everything.
  • Practically Dismantled our Military and left it in a state of DANGEROUS DISREPAIR.
  • Made Gender Confusion an Issue to be dealt with in The Military.
  • Let a Queer Transgender Traitor out of jail and forced the taxpayer to pay for a Lop A Dick Off Ectomy.
  • Assassinated US Citizens and Civilians with Drone attacks he personally ordered.
  • Crucified General Patraeus for 1-100th of what Hillary Clinton did over a misstep regarding a Biography written about him and sharing low grade information with that biographer.
  • Obama Bin Spying actually financed Terrorism all around the world.
  • Sold 20% of our strategic Uranium to Russia and received a $64 Million book advance for a book he has not written from a Russian Backed Publishing Company
  • OBL was found and neutralized by George Bush' Apparatus.
  • Sold our uranium to Russia
  • Covered for a totally corrupt Criminal Clinton running his state department and committed perjury over the fact she had a secret server, and was selling access to The White House
  • Allowed North Korea to develop Nuclear Weapons and ICMBS, and even aided them.
  • Allowed Iran to Invest 500 Million of the ransom money we gave them in Missile Technology.
  • Allowed Iran's Nuclear Program to be legitimized by a shady agreement
  • Ordered Illegal Surveillance on his Political Rivals. Ordered Illegal Leaking of Classified Documents. Ordered Illegal Unmasking of targets of illegal surveillance.
  • Lost a War that was already won.
  • Single Handedly is responsible for ISIS.
  • Caused Benghazi, engaged in a cover up, lied about it, and ordered a corrupt DOJ and FBI to engage in Cover Up Operations.
  • Conducted an Illegal Gun Running Operation to Al Queda in Libya.
  • Conducted an Illegal Gun Running Operation to Mexican Drug Cartels in Mexico
  • Responsible for letting MS-13 a paramilitary terrorist Drug Dealing Gang in to The US.
  • Responsible for more Domestic Terrorist attacks, and Violence caused at the hands of Islamic Peoples than any President since 9-11.
  • Paid Terrorist to attempt Coups in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Egypt and Turkey.

If this were any other country, this piece of shit would be facing a firing squad.
Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled cock sucking of Obama Bin Lying.

Last edited:

Fuck him

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Are you going to assert that Afghanistan was won before Former President Obama? :rofl:

Fuck him

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

FACTS are there:
Got Osama Bin Laden.
There is many more...

• Obama sucked Jihadi Cock and asked for more. Traded The Freedom of Terrorists for a Traitor.
  • Let 100s of mass murders back in to the battlefield to kill again.
  • Created Ridiculous Rules of Engagement and Micro Managed Everything.
  • Made Gender Confusion an Issue to be dealt with in The Military.
  • Let a Queer Transgender Traitor out of jail and forced the taxpayer to pay for a Lop A Dick Off Ectomy.
  • Assassinated US Citizens and Civilians with Drone attacks he personally ordered.
  • Crucified General Patraeus for 1-100th of what Hillary Clinton did over a misstep regarding a Biography written about him and sharing low grade information with that biographer.
  • Obama Bin Spying actually financed Terrorism all around the world.
  • OBL was found and neutralized by George Bush Apparatus.
  • Sold our uranium to Russia
  • Covered for a totally corrupt Criminal Clinton running his state department and committed perjury over the incident.
  • Allowed North Korea to develop Nuclear Weapons and ICMBS
  • Allowed Iran to Invest 500 Million of the money we gave them in Missile Technology.
  • Allowed Iran's Nuclear Program to be legitimized by a shady agreement
  • Ordered Illegal Surveillance on his Political Rivals. Ordered Illegal Leaking of Classified Documents. Ordered Illegal Unmasking of targets of illegal surveillance.
  • Lost a War that was already won.
  • Single Handedly is responsible for ISIS.
  • Caused Benghazi, engaged in a cover up, lied about it, and ordered a corrupt DOJ and FBI to engage in Cover Up Operations.
  • Conducted an Illegal Gun Running Operation to Al Queda in Libya.
  • Conducted an Illegal Gun Running Operation to Mexican Drug Cartels\
  • Responsible for letting MS-13 a paramilitary terrorist Drug Dealing Gang in to The US.
  • Responsible for more Domestic Terrorist attacks, and Violence caused at the hands of Islamic Peoples than any President since 9-11.
  • Paid Terrorist to attempt Coups in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Egypt and Turkey.

If this were any other country, this piece of shit would be facing a firing squad.
Now you can go back to your regularly scheduled cock sucking of Obama Bin Lying.
You've reported all this to the FBI for investigation, right?

Fuck him

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Are you going to assert that Afghanistan was won before Former President Obama? :rofl:
No ASSWIPE FASCIST PIG.

I am talking about Iraq when Obama Prematurely Pulled out against the advice of two former presidents, and all of his military advisors. This is something his father should have done though.....Pull Out Prematurely from Obama's Whore of a Mother.

And Afghanistan was in far better shape under the previous administration.
Obama is BAR NONE, either an Intentional Traitor, or The Most Incompetent President we've ever had.
Bar%2BExam%2B1.jpg

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

I believe we need Standing Army Tax rates.

New Topics

Forum List

Back