Trump on Hurricane Florence: “One of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water”

nu9z78y84an11.jpg

brilliant comments like that ^^^^^^^^^^ is why he calls himself a genius.

:290968001256257790-final:

:abgg2q.jpg:

He's great at making nit picking asses like you look like total fools.

Trump is a moron. His supporters can relate to him. His supporters are morons.

It's really very simple.

"Gee, he's a moron just like me. Maybe one day I can be president too"
Yep. Exactly. Part of the reason they didn’t like Obama was because they were too stupid to understand him. The man had to really dumb down his speeches when it came to stuff like the SOTU speeches.

And that’s all you have huh? Our president is a complete moron but at least he pisses people off that while being a moron! I’m glad that retarded trade off works for you. Please stop voting.

And another fool steps up to prove the point. And not only will I not stop voting I'll be providing transportation to the polls for at least 6 like minded people. Suck on that moron. LMAO

It's really very simple.

Yep. Exactly. Part of the reason they didn’t like Obama was because they were too stupid to understand him. The man had to really dumb down his speeches when it came to stuff like the SOTU speeches.

Get a room already. LMAO

And that’s all you have huh? Our president is a complete moron but at least he pisses people off that while being a moron! I’m glad that retarded trade off works for you. Please stop voting.

And another fool steps up to prove the point. And not only will I not stop voting I'll be providing transportation to the polls for at least 6 like minded people. Suck on that moron. LMAO

Oh gee you’ll vote for Cruz who will likely have a razor thin victory either way.

I’m just curious why voting for morons to piss people off is your thing. You must be a moron too. I can’t think of any other explanation.

It's really very simple.

Nah, they're content with just being his bootlickers.

It's really very simple.

And Hillary lost the election to a Moron.... so what exactly does that make her? she should have ran circles around him, instead she ends up making weak excuses for her failures

Oh gee you’ll vote for Cruz who will likely have a razor thin victory either way.

I’m just curious why voting for morons to piss people off is your thing. You must be a moron too. I can’t think of any other explanation.

Hey, I just like pissing off ignorant inbred regressives like you. And don't worry your little pointed head about Cruz, he'll win comfortably. You got any more failed insults in your pocket or are you and your butt buddy PMing to give each other ideas. Or as the C bitch calls them, "ideals" and to think you voted for a criminal bitch that doesn't have a clue as to the distinction between the 2 words. You poor little thing, you have no room to talk about who a person supports politically, you don't have a stellar record yourself.

Oh no, the leftists are again butthurt that Trump said words. What are we going to do now?

Forum List

Back