Trump On Ginsberg Death

A rare moment of decency. That was nice.
The only rare moment is you sight of reality ...

Forgive me but this "rare moment" .... is the REALITY normal thinking Americans see everyday ...

Welcome to REALITY !!
Yep. She finally caught an unfiltered glimpse of her president. Rachael Maddow will tell her what to think
He will be shitting all over her legacy soon enough and you will unconditionally love him for that too.
Hope so. A decent person can mourn a person while fixing all the damage they've done. He has no obligtion to bow down in worship to the dead. He serves the American people

Ginsberg was a fucking statist of the highest order. She lived a life of shame.
Of course, captain clorox said more bullshit

Hope so. A decent person can mourn a person while fixing all the damage they've done. He has no obligtion to bow down in worship to the dead. He serves the American people
This is a Great Day for America.

THIS IS A GREAT DAY FOR BLACK AMERICA !!!!

The old lady Gingsberg was already unfit 2 years ago. Should have stepped down long time ago. But her choice... "choice" to stay judge till she died. Her obsession with abortion rights kind of weirded me out. Sorry, not sorry.

A rare moment of decency. That was nice.
The only rare moment is you sight of reality ...

Forgive me but this "rare moment" .... is the REALITY normal thinking Americans see everyday ...

Welcome to REALITY !!
Yep. She finally caught an unfiltered glimpse of her president. Rachael Maddow will tell her what to think
He will be shitting all over her legacy soon enough and you will unconditionally love him for that too.
Nope, Trump and McConnell are about to show us all who they serve and it's not America or anything righteous.

These Leftist RACIST Dinosaurs are Dying off ....

Biden is in line. next.....

The Left's RACISM and agenda of HATE is FAILING ....

Just Saying .........

4fihrv.jpg

if Elton John was playing in the background to all Trump’s conversations - the Democrats would jump right into the basket of deplorables!
hehehe

Forum List

Back