Trump On A Roll!: US Debt Decreases More Than $60 Billion Since Inauguration...

No, can't acknowledge that Tramp had anything to do with it.

Why not?

Because Trump had nothing to do with it.

Happened on his watch. He gets the credit. But regardless, reducing the Debt is a good thing. We should all celebrate it.
All Employees: Total Nonfarm Payrolls (PAYEMS)
(in 000's)

Feb. 2001 - 132,778

Feb. 2009 - 133,351

Feb. 2017 - 145,563

Mar. 2017 - 145,798

Total Net Gain since Feb. 2001 - 13,020

Gain between Feb. 2009 - Feb. 2017 - 12,212

Percentage of ALL net non-farm payroll gains since Feb. 2001 (16.125 years) occurring under the previous administration -

94%.

So, DirtShute.....can you name the POTUS to whom you would give credit for 94% of net non farm employment gains over the past 16.125 years?

Uh yeah, you've been boasting about being so dang smaaat. We get it. So I would think you would know by now that Barack Obama isn't the President. Donald Trump is the current US President. Deal with it kid.
You didn't answer the question.....again....

are you some kind of pussy, DirtShute?

Why not?

Happened on his watch. He gets the credit. But regardless, reducing the Debt is a good thing. We should all celebrate it.

He gets credit from the brain dead who have no idea how it works. I guess that's why Trump loves the uneducated so much. They will believe any lie he tells them.
Condescending , narcisistic, liberal. That's why you lose elections dummy.

Only the brain dead who don't know how things work would believe Trump has had any effect on the economy yet.

Oh i see, you can't acknowledge that it's a good thing.

Why not?
Because a High School Drop Out asserting it doesn't make it so....

Ya follah?

No, i don't. You're just expressing butthurt lunacy. But hey, go ahead and believe you're real smart. Whatever floats your boat. :lol:
If a high school drop out leads you, carry on.....

Yeah, pretty sure Trump's far more successful than you'll ever be. What do you think?

Why not?

Ya follah?

No, i don't. You're just expressing butthurt lunacy. But hey, go ahead and believe you're real smart. Whatever floats your boat. :lol:

Yeah, pretty sure Trump's far more successful than you'll ever be. What do you think?

I think your mancrush is showing.....

but the High School Drop Out in question is Matty Drudge.......

He gets credit from the brain dead who have no idea how it works. I guess that's why Trump loves the uneducated so much. They will believe any lie he tells them.

If a Democrat was in there, they'd be acknowledging this as a good thing for the country. They're just being petty butthurt haters. I think it's actually kinda funny. Don't let em get you down.
Exactly. They are easily manipulated so it's up to the rest of us to save the Republic.
Hey, Pops.....why don't you help Crusader pick up the pieces of his shattered skull?
Crusader is in tact! Are you ready for the relief column?

(in 000's)

Feb. 2001 - 132,778

Feb. 2009 - 133,351

Feb. 2017 - 145,563

Mar. 2017 - 145,798

Percentage of ALL net non-farm payroll gains since Feb. 2001 (16.125 years) occurring under the previous administration -

94%.

So, DirtShute.....can you name the POTUS to whom you would give credit for 94% of net non farm employment gains over the past 16.125 years?

Uh yeah, you've been boasting about being so dang smaaat. We get it. So I would think you would know by now that Barack Obama isn't the President. Donald Trump is the current US President. Deal with it kid.

Ya gotta quit your whining kid. Barack Obama's gone. Donald Trump is the man now. The Debt decreased $60 Billion on his watch. He gets the credit. Sorry bout that. You're just gonna have to deal with it.

Ya follah?

Oh, Drudge too. You're never gonna achieve similar astounding success, kid. He's a winner, you're a loser. That's just the way it is. Sorry i was the one to break it to ya. But it is what it is.

More great news for America. Not so great news for Democrat Trump-Haters.

Amazing: US Debt Decreased by More Than $60 Billion Since Trump Inauguration

On January 20th, the day of the Trump Inauguration, the US Debt stood at $19,947 billion. On March 8th, more than a month later, the US Debt load stood at $19,879 billion. Trump has cut the US Debt burden by $68 billion and 0.3% in since his inauguration!

By comparison, under President Obama, the US Debt burden increased by more than $320 billion after his inauguration through March 8th 2009. Obama increased the US Debt by 3.1% during this time period and signed the trillion dollar ‘Stimulus’ bill which is widely considered a colossal failure and waste of US tax dollars as well. The failed ‘Stimulus’ did not kick in till later in Obama’s first year leading to Obama’s first year deficit of $1.4 trillion. Overall Obama doubled the US Debt during his Presidency and set records for highest deficits and the largest debt increase by any President ever...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Does Drudge go on to explain what Trump has done to deserve credit?

Doesn't this actually show the vast improvement in the nation's fortunes under the POTUS whose great work you have worked so assiduously to undermine?
60 billion in savings is part of Trump austerity budget and the fact that common criminals will no longer be able to cross border and spone off of us.

The thing the Trumpsters have the inability to comprehend is that the $60 billion dollar drop is because of the Obama budget, which ends
October 1st.
Exactly what did Trump do to create the $60 billion? Was there legislation that created the extra $60 billion? NO! Did Trumpo do anything? NO
Another Trumpster fanatasy.
I think the Trumpsters seemed to not pay attention in high school government.

If a Democrat was in there, they'd be acknowledging this as a good thing for the country. They're just being petty butthurt haters. I think it's actually kinda funny. Don't let em get you down.
Exactly. They are easily manipulated so it's up to the rest of us to save the Republic.
Hey, Pops.....why don't you help Crusader pick up the pieces of his shattered skull?
Crusader is in tact! Are you ready for the relief column?
I'm not taking your word for it....have him stick his thumb up......

The thing the Trumpsters have the inability to comprehend is that the $60 billion dollar drop is because of the Obama budget, which ends
October 1st.
Exactly what did Trump do to create the $60 billion? Was there legislation that created the extra $60 billion? NO! Did Trumpo do anything? NO
Another Trumpster fanatasy.
I think the Trumpsters seemed to not pay attention in high school government.
Scroll up and you will see the OP make NO EFFORT WHATSOEVER to support his own "thesis".....none....

On January 20th, the day of the Trump Inauguration, the US Debt stood at $19,947 billion. On March 8th, more than a month later, the US Debt load stood at $19,879 billion. Trump has cut the US Debt burden by $68 billion and 0.3% in since his inauguration!

By comparison, under President Obama, the US Debt burden increased by more than $320 billion after his inauguration through March 8th 2009. Obama increased the US Debt by 3.1% during this time period and signed the trillion dollar ‘Stimulus’ bill which is widely considered a colossal failure and waste of US tax dollars as well. The failed ‘Stimulus’ did not kick in till later in Obama’s first year leading to Obama’s first year deficit of $1.4 trillion. Overall Obama doubled the US Debt during his Presidency and set records for highest deficits and the largest debt increase by any President ever...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Doesn't this actually show the vast improvement in the nation's fortunes under the POTUS whose great work you have worked so assiduously to undermine?
60 billion in savings is part of Trump austerity budget and the fact that common criminals will no longer be able to cross border and spone off of us.
When was that budget passed?

(in 000's)

Feb. 2001 - 132,778

Feb. 2009 - 133,351

Feb. 2017 - 145,563

Mar. 2017 - 145,798

94%.

Ya gotta quit your whining kid. Barack Obama's gone. Donald Trump is the man now. The Debt decreased $60 Billion on his watch. He gets the credit. Sorry bout that. You're just gonna have to deal with it.
He gets the credit.
From whom, kittykitty?

Ya follah?

Oh, Drudge too. You're never gonna achieve similar astounding success, kid. He's a winner, you're a loser. That's just the way it is. Sorry i was the one to break it to ya. But it is what it is.
Obama just inked a 60 million dollar contract....

and he graduated from Harvard Law School, Magna cum Laude...

You are an idiot carrying water for a blogger...

I'm feeling fine about myself....thanks...

Obama's got a sub three digit IQ. He never did a bit of homework in college or Law School. Why do you thing Elain Kagan got SCOTUS, was for her silence on Obama's true academic career at Harvard Law

Obama's got a sub three digit IQ. He never did a bit of homework in college or Law School. Why do you thing Elain Kagan got SCOTUS, was for her silence on Obama's true academic career at Harvard Law
Crus,

Trust me on this.....you're a moron......

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Come on now, that's just butthurt gibberish.
76 straight months of job increases, longest stretch of monthly job increases since 1939 is what the news is reporting!

Thank you President Obama, for pulling us out of the crud hole you inherited!

:clap:

Can anyone explain the delayed reaction, why the debt waited until Obama was chooming full-time and out of office before it started to decline?

Anyone?

Obama has to be the only American lawyer who doesn't know Judicial Review or even how many states are in the USA

Forum List

Back