Trump on a 2024 GOP primary vs. Ron DeSantis: 'I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else'

Of course, any politician saying they won't run is telling the truth..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
DeSantis said he isn't running, and wife has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. They have 3 kids---4 and under. He's not running no matter how much the dems wet themselves over it hoping for a fight between Desantis and Trump. Trump has no close competition in winning the republican primary...short of the swamp killing him off, Trump is easily the next republican nominee...........and his troops are already motivated to vote for him. How retarded does someone have to be to vote for pedo senile bribe taking ---killed the US economy, brought over rape gangs from the middle east, and has added to the fuel shortage in Europe and thusly also the food shortage... along with all the women he and young teens he has arranged to be raped and murdered in the ME.....

Trump isn't as shallow as you idiot libs and communists are...you guys need to stop projecting your moral pitfalls unto him. NO one is buying your nonsense.

"The face of a dog"----Donald J Trump
"You like your candy."-----Donald J Trump
"Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?"----Donald J Trump
"We've tried diet, spa, a trainer, incentives. ... Forget it, the way she's going she'd eat the whole gymnasium."-Donald J Trump

I can keep going......

It wouldn't matter if she's really ugly or not.....trump would call her ugly and fat and BAM! all the cultists would believe it.
Trump isn't talking about her looks---you twisted immoral libs and communists are.
If trump wasn't a billionaire I might consider him but I cannot moralistically ever vote for a billionaire. They cannot represent people who are working hard and barely making it.
You'd rather vote the homeless guy down the street shitting on the sidewalk?

"The face of a dog"----Donald J Trump
"You like your candy."-----Donald J Trump
"Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?"----Donald J Trump
"We've tried diet, spa, a trainer, incentives. ... Forget it, the way she's going she'd eat the whole gymnasium."-Donald J Trump

I can keep going......
Knock yourself out.....he's not a smooth talking politician and like all hetero guys he says stupid shit------his real millions of supporters don't care and we have heard it all before.

DeSantis said he isn't running, and wife has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. They have 3 kids---4 and under. He's not running no matter how much the dems wet themselves over it hoping for a fight between Desantis and Trump. Trump has no close competition in winning the republican primary...short of the swamp killing him off, Trump is easily the next republican nominee...........and his troops are already motivated to vote for him. How retarded does someone have to be to vote for pedo senile bribe taking ---killed the US economy, brought over rape gangs from the middle east, and has added to the fuel shortage in Europe and thusly also the food shortage... along with all the women he and young teens he has arranged to be raped and murdered in the ME.....
LOL "his troops". We get it. Finally in your life, you're part of a group that accepts you. It's too bad membership into your group requires you be human garbage.

Knock yourself out.....he's not a smooth talking politician and like all hetero guys he says stupid shit------his real millions of supporters don't care and we have heard it all before.
Exactly. YOu dont care. The entire reason you like trump is because he's human garbage, just like you.

You really think that the dems would attack him like they do everyone else? Powell would easily lose to the dems...republicans wouldn't vote for him in mass and black voters wouldn't vote for him either....he's a swamp bietch with no support to run.
He's 84, he'd never run.

Is it just me or is it the first time in history that speculation about an upcoming election in three years seems important to (mostly) democrats? It beats talking about the current crisis in the Biden administration anyway.

Does DeSantis have an ugly wife?
If he does, he is in trouble
I am very naive, so I do not understand what you are implying.

But I just saw a headline that some people on Twitter are rejoicing that the governor's wife has cancer.

I have never been to Twitter, but it's the platform that banned President Trump but allows uncultured entities to celebrate another human being's cancer diagnosis.

I am very naive, so I do not understand what you are implying.

But I just saw a headline that some people on Twitter are rejoicing that the governor's wife has cancer.

I have never been to Twitter, but it's the platform that banned President Trump but allows uncultured entities to celebrate another human being's cancer diagnosis.

What Trump said the last time he ran against a Republican…..
Ted Cruz’s wife

1633384965554.jpeg

His wife is very pretty imho.

I hope she beats that son of a bitch breast cancer! My mother in law got breast cancer at around 80 years old, and she beat it! One breast shy, but in her words...."What the heck did I need it for, at 80?" :)

Really? You do not see the irony here?

Have you ever read the bible? Try reading Exodus 32 and see if you can find the irony....or are you one more of the folks that were born without a sense of irony?
Are you a religious person, or just one of those that pulls out the Bible to hide behind?

Forum List

Back