Trump on a 2024 GOP primary vs. Ron DeSantis: 'I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else'

Are you a religious person, or just one of those that pulls out the Bible to hide behind?

I am a spiritual person. I was for most of my life a religious person, but am no longer involved with organized religion.

so, do you know the story of the golden calf?

That's just a very weak attempt to get Trump and DeSantis fighting. In reality, Trump and DeSantis are a team and will probably occupy the WH for 12 years after 2024. New leadership can't come quick enough after this 9 month display of total Democrat incompetence.
Dear Donald,
Please continue to pig out on Big Macs, large fries & filet o fish washed down with quarts of Diet Coke.

Thanks!

P.S., I didn't mention Quarter Pounders becuase I hear you're trying to lose weight.

There are quite a few fine top candidates. We don't need a multi billionaire in the potus again.

LOL "his troops". We get it. Finally in your life, you're part of a group that accepts you. It's too bad membership into your group requires you be human garbage.
Oh gawd...it's elementary school again. ...I guess you won't be my friend then. I am going to go cry....

Moses, about what year did Moses exist and write Genesis, and throw the tablets at the gold calf, etc.?

Depends on who you ask, since the Bible does not record such things. I have seen guesses from the 13th to the 14th century BCE.

Why ask such an odd question, what does that have to do with Christians making their version of one for Trump?

GOP convinced Trump not to announce he is running in 2024 for president, until after the 2022 midterm election, so trump won't hurt them in their 2022 election. :rolleyes-41:

Rs KNOW they'll lose in 2022 with Trump declaring a run.

I am a spiritual person. I was for most of my life a religious person, but am no longer involved with organized religion.

so, do you know the story of the golden calf?
Of course I do, but in this instance here, this wasn’t something that Donald Trump commissioned as you falsely tried to smear him with.

This I think came out of a CPAC a few years ago, and was meant as a joke. That liberals were obviously triggered by it is probably an indication of why they did it.

ORLANDO, Fla. — A bizarre gold statue of former President Trump clad in sandals and waving a magic wand is currently on sale at CPAC — for anyone with a cool $100,000 to spend.

“He’s wearing a business suit because he’s a business man. The red tie represents the Republican party, the red white and blue shorts represent the fact that he’s a patriot,” the artist Tommy Zegan told The Post. The sandals, he said, reflect how Trump was in his golden years and could be retired and “on the beach” if he wanted to.

Zegan, 61, named the piece “Trump and his Magic Wand” and said it took him a year to create. The wand, he added, refers to an obscure Obama crack about Trump needing a “magic wand” to bring back US-based jobs.

The statue is currently on display with other Trumpy merchandise at the annual GOP confab.

Of course I do, but in this instance here, this wasn’t something that Donald Trump commissioned as you falsely tried to smear him with.

I never even implied Trump did so. Why would you lie about such a thing?

This I think came out of a CPAC a few years ago, and was meant as a joke. That liberals were obviously triggered by it is probably an indication of why they did it.

Nope, this year. Even your link says so....February 27, 2021

And you still cannot see the irony of a bunch of Christians and a golden statue.

Well, shit you are correct. I can see how you took it that way, my wording was pretty shitty.

I was trying to convey that his followers are so devout they built a golden statue of him. I apologize for accusing you of lying

Forum List

Back