Trump on a 2024 GOP primary vs. Ron DeSantis: 'I'd beat him like I would beat everyone else'

They promoted him to God.
Have a good look at WTF you morons "elected"

1633369122995.png

I choose not to believe you are the fucking stupid.

How do you explain the fact that Biden got more votes in all 50 states compared to Hillary and that he added a larger percent of vote than Trump, compared to 2016, did in all but 6 states, with 5 of those being deep blue states?

Are you saying there was fraud in each and every state in the union?
Improper formatting, wordy sentences, and you are calling me dense? And what is the stupid were you going for that? And pick one each or every, not both you wouldn't want to look like a blockhead!

That's just a very weak attempt to get Trump and DeSantis fighting. In reality, Trump and DeSantis are a team and will probably occupy the WH for 12 years after 2024. New leadership can't come quick enough after this 9 month display of total Democrat incompetence.

You mean that's why TRump said he would beat DeSantis? How did they make Trump say that?

You mean that's why TRump said he would beat DeSantis? How did they make Trump say that?

Trump may be correct in that Republicans would prefer him for the nomination.

But 85 million voters have already made it clear they do not want Trump. DeSantis would probably be less objectionable

easier said than done

Yes, Mr. Trump would probably beat any rivals (even if the Dems manage to put him in jail).

But he would lose the general election.

There just ain't no way the Elite will let him win.

Mr. Trump is absolutely irrepressible when it comes to his big mouth. His defeat has certainly not humbled him. He can't help himself. He just cannot be gracious and generous.

He should have said something like: "If Ron gets into the primary competition, I am confident that he will really give me a run for the money. He's a great campaigner, so if I win the primaries, I will certainly want him on my side."

Care4all
Ron isn't Pence and I should think Trump knows exactly what he will be getting if he picks DeSantis as his VP.
Either Trump or DeSantis would have to move and take up residence if they ran and won together.

Electoral College under the Twelfth Amendment[edit]​

While the Twelfth Amendment did not change the composition of the Electoral College, it did change the process whereby a president and a vice president are elected. The new electoral process was first used for the 1804 election. Each presidential election since has been conducted under the terms of the Twelfth Amendment.

The Twelfth Amendment stipulates that each elector must cast distinct votes for president and vice president, instead of two votes for president. Additionally, electors may not vote for presidential and vice-presidential candidates who both reside in the elector's state—at least one of them must be an inhabitant of another state.

Trump/Desantis 2024 ticket seems good to me.

Then DeSantis 2028 and 2032.

We might actually save the nation.

THe Dems are busying bring down this country because they hate it.

While the Twelfth Amendment did not change the composition of the Electoral College, it did change the process whereby a president and a vice president are elected. The new electoral process was first used for the 1804 election. Each presidential election since has been conducted under the terms of the Twelfth Amendment.

The Twelfth Amendment stipulates that each elector must cast distinct votes for president and vice president, instead of two votes for president. Additionally, electors may not vote for presidential and vice-presidential candidates who both reside in the elector's state—at least one of them must be an inhabitant of another state.

Either Trump or DeSantis would have to move and take up residence if they ran and won together.

I never realized that
Learn something new every day

Yes, Mr. Trump would probably beat any rivals (even if the Dems manage to put him in jail).

Mr. Trump is absolutely irrepressible when it comes to his big mouth. His defeat has certainly not humbled him. He can't help himself. He just cannot be gracious and generous.

He should have said something like: "If Ron gets into the primary competition, I am confident that he will really give me a run for the money. He's a great campaigner, so if I win the primaries, I will certainly want him on my side."
Does DeSantis have an ugly wife?
If he does, he is in trouble

You don't think the Never Trumpers will even try to muscle the 75 millions Little Trumpsters out of the party?

Changing the rules to pave the way for someone they respect like General Powell seems to be a lot better strategy than just kissing Democrat butt for another election cycle.
powell is a piece of swamp shit.....trumper supporters don't want him, and even republicans are starting to catch on realizing that their normal pols like the bush's and powell are complete shit.

Imagine the Respectability the GOP would have, if they told their base to go to Perdition and nominated Colin Powell in 2024. The collegiality that he would enjoy with the media would just raise the Republicans to a level where they would be invited to events by the rulling Democrats. A new level of civility would be achieved in an era of good feelings where there would be no animosity during the debates
You really think that the dems would attack him like they do everyone else? Powell would easily lose to the dems...republicans wouldn't vote for him in mass and black voters wouldn't vote for him either....he's a swamp bietch with no support to run.

Does DeSantis have an ugly wife?
If he does, he is in trouble
You are an ass---what his wife looks like is of no concern...she is however, in the news today for just being diagnosed with breast cancer. You might want to keep your sexist comments to yourself as this poor woman has to fight for her life while having 3 small children in tow.

Being a human being means being weak to trump. Therefore, acting like a human is not in his wheelhouse.

trump isn't going to let DeSantis run.

lol
That a stupid comment....De Santis doesn't need Trumps permission...and Desantis said last week that he was not running in 2024 with today his wife coming out and saying that she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. Desantis isn't running in 2024........Powell isn't running either...Trump will be the nominee and the Dems will cheat as much as they can hence why Biden is bringing the rapists and murderers under the guise of refugees and illegals.

You are an ass---what his wife looks like is of no concern...she is however, in the news today for just being diagnosed with breast cancer. You might want to keep your sexist comments to yourself as this poor woman has to fight for her life while having 3 small children in tow.
You think that would stop Trump from going after her? Think again.

EDIT: She's actually attractive. Trump would go after her, but just in a different way.

Forum List

Back