Trump Officially Nominates Judge Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ginsburg

Picture attached. She on the far right. Of course.
13149278-ADF1-4732-9FFD-5EA369F0F8FD.jpeg

When yer in a hurry to make the republicans eat their words of hypocrisy you use force through the weak minded, face plant a stiff arm and run for a touchdown of epic proportions..To carry on with what has already happened.

Picture attached. She on the far right. Of course.
View attachment 393348
I see you dutifully swallowed whole Newsweek's lie.

There's a problem, however. They fucked up...on purpose, of course.

Correction: This article's headline originally stated that People of Praise inspired 'The Handmaid's Tale'. The book's author, Margaret Atwood, has never specifically mentioned the group as being the inspiration for her work. A New Yorker profile of the author from 2017 mentions a newspaper clipping as part of her research for the book of a different charismatic Catholic group, People of Hope. Newsweek regrets the error.

But you Useful Idiots believe what you're told. You can just go ahead and say you hate Christians. It's not like you're keeping it a secret.

I think conservatives are really getting their hopes up that Roe v. Wade will be overturned.

It won't. The legal doctrine of Stare Decisis will continue. I think they forget, it was a conservative court that originally wrote the opinion on Roe v. Wade.

Liberals are also going overboard also. They seem to think folks should subsidize their beliefs and attitudes, and no one should have to.

What I DO think may eventually happen? Is the principle that had been enshrined in our laws, since the landmark compromise of 1976 with the Hyde Amendment, will be made permanent with any future federal government healthcare laws.

I think conservatives are really getting their hopes up that Roe v. Wade will be overturned.

It won't. The legal doctrine of Stare Decisis will continue. I think they forget, it was a conservative court that originally wrote the opinion on Roe v. Wade.

Liberals are also going overboard also. They seem to think folks should subsidize their beliefs and attitudes, and no one should have to.

What I DO think may eventually happen? Is the principle that had been enshrined in our laws, since the landmark compromise of 1976 with the Hyde Amendment, will be made permanent with any future federal government healthcare laws.

Stare Decisis that indefinitely upholds and prolongs and unjust ruling is not something that should be adhered to. Nor, should any Justice be held to it. Stare Decisis is only as strong as the Constitutional Arguments are for the case / ruling that is being addressed.

Stare Decisis that indefinitely upholds and prolongs and unjust ruling is not something that should be adhered to. Nor, should any Justice be held to it. Stare Decisis is only as strong as the Constitutional Arguments are for the case / ruling that is being addressed.

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter.

Educated elites will never overturn it. Conservative or liberal. I told you, it was a conservative court that found a way to pen the original decision to begin with, why would they overturn it?

They are all eugenicists and most of them have the belief that abortion reduces the crime rate. Thus, it puts less of a burden on the STATE.

The state does not give a tits ass about morality, it cares only about itself, judges and lawyers are foremost servants of the STATE, not the people.
If it gets rid of the poor, the minorities, and the less desirable? The elites, conservatives and liberals, are joined in their promotion of it.

You will never have enough of them on the side of "morality" to overturn this.

I am just telling you like it is.

i think some things you need to leave alone. if a liberal telling you how to live your life is wrong, how is it "ok" to tell a woman what do to with her life and choices?

She has already made statements in the past that show 1..She disapproves of same sex marriage 2. Thinks the AHCA is unconstitutional ..3..Her faith says abortions are a sin. My guess is that once she helps strike down all those the year 2022 (mid-year elections) will show how people feel about losing their health insurance..seeing gay rights set back to the 50s and seeing the effect of botched back room abortions and a ton of children thrown into the welfare system of foster homes and adoption agencies. 2022 is the year Democrats take control of the Senate while keeping control of the House.

It won't. The legal doctrine of Stare Decisis will continue. I think they forget, it was a conservative court that originally wrote the opinion on Roe v. Wade
A conservative court? Conservative, you say? Why isn't that Pope staring the whole court down from the Holy See for all those stupid leftist decisions by such faithful Catholics on the bench then? Tell me that if you're going to spout pig Latin in a court of British law!

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter.

Educated elites will never overturn it. Conservative or liberal. I told you, it was a conservative court that found a way to pen the original decision to begin with, why would they overturn it?

They are all eugenicists and most of them have the belief that abortion reduces the crime rate. Thus, it puts less of a burden on the STATE.

The state does not give a tits ass about morality, it cares only about itself, judges and lawyers are foremost servants of the STATE, not the people.
If it gets rid of the poor, the minorities, and the less desirable? The elites, conservatives and liberals, are joined in their promotion of it.

You will never have enough of them on the side of "morality" to overturn this.

I am just telling you like it is.

I'm telling you that our efforts to secure the Constitutional rights of the children that are being by the likes of you will continue regardless of your predictions, the outcome of this election, or anything else.

Forum List

Back