TRUMP NUMBERS HOLD STEADY!!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Last edited:
TRUMP LOSES ZERO GROUND AFTER FOX’S UNFAIR, UNBALANCED ATTACK IN DEBATE
Trump s Poll Numbers Remain on Top Despite Critics Analysis

BLOOMBERG: FOX NEWS COULDN’T KILL TRUMP’S MOMENTUM AND MAY HAVE ONLY MADE IT STRONGER

Bloomberg Fox News Couldn t Kill Trump s Momentum and May Have Only Made It Stronger - Breitbart

I just LOVE this.. They made him STRONGER! Beat the polls, beat the pundits and beat the network!

Now I can rest easy and begin to work off the constipation, of a man that leads today, but needs to keep that lead for a year at least...

It bothers me that a "republican" can't handle a fox question. The question all the trumpbots are yelling "unfair" about that I think is important to ask. When did this left wing batshit loon democrat suddenly become a republican? So far as I can tell, he hasn't become republican, except in the Jake Starkey sense, yet.

But that he can't field any Fox question means he is too thin skinned. If he can't handle the nerf ball questions from fox means the hardball spitball questions he would get from Mattehews or Coric would cause him to melt down

his petulent and babyish behavior, his mysogeny, his cowerdice. I despair so many have been taken in

It bothers me that a "republican" can't handle a fox question. The question all the trumpbots are yelling "unfair" about that I think is important to ask. When did this left wing batshit loon democrat suddenly become a republican? So far as I can tell, he hasn't become republican, except in the Jake Starkey sense, yet.

But that he can't field any Fox question means he is too thin skinned. If he can't handle the nerf ball questions from fox means the hardball spitball questions he would get from Mattehews or Coric would cause him to melt down

his petulent and babyish behavior, his mysogeny, his cowerdice. I despair so many have been taken in
He fielded the questions, chewed them up, and spit them back in Faux News' face! It was the bitch slap people have been waiting to see since 1996! And people fucking LOVED it!

:rofl:

I know. It's a good lesson for the networks and party bosses to learn. Don't fix the debates!
I know. It's a good lesson for the networks and party bosses to learn. Don't fix the debates!
I know you are not totally in for trump which is fine. I am just hoping other runners can learn to grow some spine because if they do we ALL win.

Find out how much time the other candidates got to talk about their issues and how much conversation was pointed at Trump. Cruz had to wait 80 minutes to talk! Then when they were talking to some of the other candidates, it was, "What do you think of trump's comment..." Kasich didn't fall for it. He praised Trump!

Do you think Cruz got such little time is because he was TeaParty?

I know you are not totally in for trump which is fine. I am just hoping other runners can learn to grow some spine because if they do we ALL win.
That's a good point DF. That's what people like about Trump. His honesty on the issues. He's not politicly correct.

he's doing the job like an idiot, which gives him the advantage over the stooges...

I find it terrifying that there are actually some morons in America who would vote for this guy.
If Trump becomes President, I'm building a fallout shelter and moving into it.

I find it terrifying that there are actually some morons in America who would vote for this guy.
If Trump becomes President, I'm building a fallout shelter and moving into it.
So even down under you can hear the thunder of US politics?

Forum List

Back