Trump now threatening anyone not endorcing him

Donald Trump Wants Consequences for GOP Rivals Not Endorsing Him

The guy is a Putin wannabe, that is intent on punishing anyone who does not agree with him. When actually all those refusing to endorse him know that their political future is much safer if they stay far away from the Political Bully.

Anyone not Endorsing, voting, oh hell drinking his glorious bath water should be thrown over the border into Mexico after the wall is built, so America can be great again...

( Shit, I have to be doing some really good bong hits to write such asinine nonsense! )

The guy is a Putin wannabe, that is intent on punishing anyone who does not agree with him. When actually all those refusing to endorse him know that their political future is much safer if they stay far away from the Political Bully.
i dont support him and yet i havent been threat threatened.....maybe later i will?....

He's still working on the Chicago Cubs Harry. And that's not going well.

i dont support him and yet i havent been threat threatened.....maybe later i will?....

well i dont support them either.....

Always heard "turn about is fair play". Mess with the bull-you get the horns. Go figure.

only because he doesn't know who you are, harry. :)

you get to fly under the radar. just wait til you start hearing from his trump u conmen.

well i dont support them either.....

I wish Rump would threaten to sue my team. That's gotta be worth 30, 40 wins at least. It's YUUUUGE.

you get to fly under the radar. just wait til you start hearing from his trump u conmen.
i already have....the people who actually support the guy.....i laugh at them as im walking away.....then they say "so you support hillary?".....when i tell them dont get excited i dont support her either.....so then it becomes "well if you vote 3rd party you are helping hillary".....i then say no im not,im helping the person i vote for.....they just cant grasp that....

i already have....the people who actually support the guy.....i laugh at them as im walking away.....then they say "so you support hillary?".....when i tell them dont get excited i dont support her either.....so then it becomes "well if you vote 3rd party you are helping hillary".....i then say no im not,im helping the person i vote for.....they just cant grasp that....

I hear ya. I respect the third party thing. I don't see you as being an apologist for a bigoted reality show host

Trump received many threats from other alleged GOPers when he was slow to pledge to support the nominee whoever it might be. Now the shoe is on the other foot; no more no less.

If one of those losers had won the nomination and Trump reneged on the agreement he signed the howl would be heard forever.

Now we see the reason why Trump was so hesitant to sign. He knew that the other candidates were dishonorable liars.

They signed an agreement. They breached that agreement. Sue the bastards.

Forum List

Back