Trump now leading in battleground states

We will lose the popular vote for sure and maybe even the Senate
Trump can still finish the wall and do executive actions

I think that all of Trumps supporters should send five (5) bricks and a pound of cement to the White House then the dump can order his un-named military supporters to use the donated bricks to finish da dump’s wall.

BTW: TemplarKormac has volunteered his two sons to help in the building
:)-

I think that all of Trumps supporters should send five (5) bricks and a pound of cement to the White House then the dump can order his un-named military supporters to use the donated bricks to finish da dump’s wall.

BTW: TemplarKormac has volunteered his two sons to help in the building

Eh, I wasn't a sperm bank reject like you.

By the way, I don't have children.

Also, the revelation in the OP terrifies you, doesn't it?

It ain't 2016. Rump has a record to run on and it's not a good one. I watched Mike Wallace call him on this lie.
Trump has a superb record !!
Wallace is a fly

It ain't 2016. Rump has a record to run on and it's not a good one. I watched Mike Wallace call him on this lie.
Trump has a superb record !!
Wallace is a fly

Rump has a superb record as a liar, cheat and thief and those are his good qualities.

Meanwhile, Wallace is a fly but he is doing what a Fly on the Wall does. He is reporting what he sees.

And when even Foxnews that is clearly overall supported by the Right wing and Right Wing Leaners says that Rump is losing then there is clearly a problem. And it just gets worse and worse every day. Rumps latest borrowing right from Mussolini's play book from the late 20s and early 30s was predictable. I was wondering what his next "Here, hold my beer" moment would be. Well, here it is and Rump slips further and further down the Rabbit Hole. Rump's Brown Shirts are not wanted and the looters and rioters have been arrested in a number exceeding 1000 by LOCAL Cops. But Rump needed something to say, "I am the Law and Order President". Except, what he is doing has nothing to do with Law and Order. His Brown Shirts are just setting things back on fire. I am predicting, at some point, the Governors and Mayors are going to start arresting and trying these Brown Shirts on State Laws which Rump has no control over and cannot issue pardons.

I wonder what Rump's next "Hold my beer" moment will be as he slips further and further down that Rabbit Hole. This one is hard to top.

Naw, because it isn't true. Breibart isn't a good source, Twinkie.

Here's what Real Clear Politics says for the top six battleground states. (Biden only needs to win two of them. Trump needs to win them all)

Wisconsin - Biden +6
North Carolina Biden +2
Florida Biden +5.8
Pennsylvania Biden +6.6
Michigan Biden +7.7
Arizona Biden +2.8

But, but, but, Polls were slightly wrong in 2016!!!

Um. Yeah. But these are well outside the Margin of Error. Now, Trump MIGHT pick up one or two of these states, but he won't get them all..

These polls not done by BB you moron
T has several very impressive accomplishments

Biden has been a career political hack and loser for 50

Naw, because it isn't true. Breibart isn't a good source, Twinkie.

Here's what Real Clear Politics says for the top six battleground states. (Biden only needs to win two of them. Trump needs to win them all)

Wisconsin - Biden +6
North Carolina Biden +2
Florida Biden +5.8
Pennsylvania Biden +6.6
Michigan Biden +7.7
Arizona Biden +2.8

But, but, but, Polls were slightly wrong in 2016!!!

Um. Yeah. But these are well outside the Margin of Error. Now, Trump MIGHT pick up one or two of these states, but he won't get them all..
I already know your poll is a fake Biden doesn't have support in North Carolina

~~~~~Trump now leading in battleground states~~~~~

If the election were held today, the latest polls suggest this outcome in the electoral college:
Joe Biden DEMOCRAT 308
Donald Trump REPUBLICAN 131

Trump vs Biden: US presidential election poll tracker

UPDATED JUL. 24, 2020, AT 4:48 PM
Latest Polls
Updated throughout the day.
Polls policy and FAQs
Biden 51%
Trump 43%

President: general election Polls

Wisconsin
July 24th 48.2 41.8 Biden +6.4
North Carolina
July 24th 47.3 45.3 Biden +2.0
Florida
July 24th 49.7 42.7 Biden +7.0
Pennsylvania
July 24th 49.5 42.2 Biden +7.3
Michigan
July 24th 48.7 40.5 Biden +8.2

RealClearPolitics - Top Battlegrounds: Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida, Arizona
~~~~~Trump now leading in loosing in battleground states~~~~~

Bye, Bye, Bye da turd blossom with huge hands & walnut sized brain

Forum List

Back