Trump nominated for a SECOND Nobel

Are you proud of him? Are you proud of an American who regards the military as suckers and losers? Are you proud?

Are you proud of a person who lied to the American people about the dangers of a looming pandemic? Are you proud of a man who didn't give YOU the information YOU would need to make precautions and preparations for this pandemic? Are you proud of a person who knew the virus is airborne yet denigrated masks?

A real estate grifter, sleaze bag, con man and WE KNOW IT yet some of you boldly stand and say "Yes! I am proud of him!"

How much integrity can you shed? How many moral principles can you abandon? How long would you have to shower before the stench and stain of this thoroughly indecent huckster is gone?

Are you really proud, or are you braindead?

Last edited:

For the peace agreement between Serbia and Kosovo. Trump, bringer of world peace.

Theres a prize that will never be awarded.

He will get a nice prison sentence prize for his corrupt criminal behavior however.

It's very peaceful in isolation.

For the peace agreement between Serbia and Kosovo. Trump, bringer of world peace.
Why yes, the whole world is a peace thanks to Trump.....Not....
Trump has near the whole domestic media/entertainers/TV people against him. No matter what he has tried. That means there is something else going on.
And why submit to the powers and claim unjustifiable associations? I too have had my life altered and diverted due to the idea that the citizen must be perfect to obtain the American Dream. That perfection comes from the so-called ivory towers of our leaders and our elite. We the people are the ones who must subject ourselves to the "rules of the game" and must suffer the consequences for injustices via so called social norms.....

Nothing says peace quite like a president who threatens to use the military against his own people.
So, better to allow the fake Americans in our country to kill off all of the real Americans then. Sounds illogical.

What about fomenting a civil war in the US? Is there a Nobel coming for encouraging domestic terrorists?
No, Biden/Harris will not be nominated for bailing out looters and Maxine Watters will not be nominated for encouraging people to get in Republicans faces.
The only people encouraging violence are leftists through their silence.
Remember the left coined the phrase silence is violence

leftists be like.....

tenor.gif

Nothing says peace quite like a president who threatens to use the military against his own people.

You mean all those people who called him an "illegitimate president" waving signs that "He's Not My President?"

not-my-president-750.jpg

Trump is only threatening to use the federal LEO against all these domestic terrorists.

Stalin was nominated twice for that prize too.
I might go out on a limb and say that this peace deal has more to do with Serbia & Kosovo than it has to do with Trump. And why is Israel involved? Why are these countries classified as middle east?

Anyways, its all a distraction from Trump siphoning money from 9/11 fund, and ten hours of woodward interviews.

Sorry to be disruptive ... but the Nobel Peace Prize committee isn't allowed to release the names of nominees for 50 years after the prize is awarded ...

From "Confidentiality":

A prize-awarding body may, however, after due consideration in each individual case, permit access to material which formed the basis for the evaluation and decision concerning a prize, for purposes of research in intellectual history. Such permission may not, however, be granted until at least 50 years have elapsed after the date on which the decision in question was made.

Fake news ...

But but but the Leftists aka Communists and the MSM scum INSIST that Orange Man Bad :rolleyes-41:
They may be fascist that are leftist you just never know...
All leftists are fascists.

Forum List

Back