Trump nominated for a SECOND Nobel

For the peace agreement between Serbia and Kosovo. Trump, bringer of world peace.
Nothing says peace quite like a president who threatens to use the military against his own people.

You mean all those people who called him an "illegitimate president" waving signs that "He's Not My President?"

View attachment 387295

Trump is only threatening to use the federal LEO against all these domestic terrorists.
They are annoucing that they are not US citizens. I guess we treat them like invaders hear illegally... What do you think?

For the peace agreement between Serbia and Kosovo. Trump, bringer of world peace.
Nothing says peace quite like a president who threatens to use the military against his own people.

You mean all those people who called him an "illegitimate president" waving signs that "He's Not My President?"

View attachment 387295

Trump is only threatening to use the federal LEO against all these domestic terrorists.
They are annoucing that they are not US citizens. I guess we treat them like invaders hear illegally... What do you think?

AGREE.png
If Trump's NOT THEIR PRESIDENT, then obviously THIS ISN'T THEIR COUNTRY and they ARE NOT HIS OWN PEOPLE.

View attachment 387295

View attachment 387302 If Trump's NOT THEIR PRESIDENT, then obviously THIS ISN'T THEIR COUNTRY and they ARE NOT HIS OWN PEOPLE.
I guess we can stop paying taxes then.

View attachment 387295

View attachment 387302 If Trump's NOT THEIR PRESIDENT, then obviously THIS ISN'T THEIR COUNTRY and they ARE NOT HIS OWN PEOPLE.
I guess we can stop paying taxes then.
Then how will you get your welfare check?

New peace agreement between Israel and Bahrain!!!!! Wow. Celebrate good times and be sure you look up and learn about what a Bahrain is before you boast too hard!

View attachment 387295

what about president joe biden? how many nobel peace prizes does he have? ive lost track

View attachment 387295

what about president joe biden? how many nobel peace prizes does he have? ive lost track

I'd be willing to give him an award for BEST COMEDY OF THE YEAR. So far, his antics on video far surpass any comedian out there.

But but but the Leftists aka Communists and the MSM scum INSIST that Orange Man Bad :rolleyes-41:
The field generals of the media and entertainment complex are doing great jobs of dividing us.

Forum List

Back