Trump, NO Thank you - Hillary Clinton The Best For America

Investor

Rookie
Nov 6, 2016
Trump can not be the next president, I say it again. Donald Trump are bad for America and the world. Are you voting for trump ? seriously ? Think hard again. Vote for Clinton
My root are from America, but I don't live here. I live in the best country in the world. Norway. If Trump was president here in my country the Norway would have been a very bad country to live in. Why do i live here and not in America ? Well today the America are slowly getting back to become good for the people. Obama have done a great work in the really hardes time finance crises came. With Trump as president America will not be great again , IT will be a DISASTER. But it will be great for the rich people that not will pay taxes. Without tax the country America can not be great again. This is what will happend if you vote for trump

1. Lower tax for the rich the middle class people will get less. How can you build a country without sharing ?
2. Trade agreement with cina and the world will still be blocked. Disaster for America. How to build more jobs ?
3. Coal minds work ? Trump want people to work in health problems work again ? Are you seriouse ???? Clean energy works, sunpower etc is the best for all people. That is what trump should work for.
4. No country outside America like trump. He behave as a nasty Child and are an Bun. We laught about Trump as President candidate. The wourst ever theather.
5. He has no Political experience,
6. The wourst Trump have No Empathy and no understanding and have no warm heart

1. Hillary Clinton have long experience and are very good president Candidate for America.
If you want a Great America and also a countrey that other countrys can do business with and grow togethere with and not just make America grerat again, but to make the world Great again then VOTE HILLARY CLINTON to President

Go out and vote. Vote for Hillary Clinton and make America great again

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Trump can not be the next president, I say it again. Donald Trump are bad for America and the world. Are you voting for trump ? seriously ? Think hard again. Vote for Clinton
My root are from America, but I don't live here. I live in the best country in the world. Norway. If Trump was president here in my country the Norway would have been a very bad country to live in. Why do i live here and not in America ? Well today the America are slowly getting back to become good for the people. Obama have done a great work in the really hardes time finance crises came. With Trump as president America will not be great again , IT will be a DISASTER. But it will be great for the rich people that not will pay taxes. Without tax the country America can not be great again. This is what will happend if you vote for trump

1. Lower tax for the rich the middle class people will get less. How can you build a country without sharing ?
2. Trade agreement with cina and the world will still be blocked. Disaster for America. How to build more jobs ?
3. Coal minds work ? Trump want people to work in health problems work again ? Are you seriouse ???? Clean energy works, sunpower etc is the best for all people. That is what trump should work for.
4. No country outside America like trump. He behave as a nasty Child and are an Bun. We laught about Trump as President candidate. The wourst ever theather.

1. Hillary Clinton have long experience and are very good president Candidate for America.
If you want a Great America and also a countrey that other countrys can do business with and grow togethere with and not just make America grerat again, but to make the world Great again then VOTE HILLARY CLINTON to President

Thank you in advance

Dude, given your piss poor spelling skills? No one is going to be impressed with your plea to vote for that corrupt klunt....except leftards and that just means you are preaching to your rather small cyber choir.

What do you mean, telling about "warm heart"? An ability to enjoy of cruel murder of people and laughing, performing extrajudicial punishment on someone?

I must say your post doesn't have me pining for the fjords.

:lmao:

You do not understand the world outside your comfy little Euro experience. Hillary Clinton enabled her husband to abuse women to the degree that one woman WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT was able to secure a judgement against him for close to a million dollars.

Hillary Clinton makes Cruella Deville look like Mother Theresa.

Since you love the Trump for president . Tell here 5 things that will be better in America under trump as comander ?

I live in a country where we sharing, making good living for all, good sosial for all, we don¨t vote for a person that have no sosial antenna. and a person that not pay tax.
Trump will make a new finance crises and he will not make new jobs for people, and the trade agreement blocade will be wourst, is it that you want you America to be ?

What do I care, I not live in America. But with Clinton I can live in Usa. With trump. No Thank you

And, you talk about what Hillary might have done. It is just a thiny little thing compare to Trump that abuse woman and behave like a ..... and this is a man you want to become president of usa
God grace for a Theather .......

AD. 1 - Fair share - That is another name for robbery, which means if you working hard, doing over time and so on... taxmen gonna get you but when I'm not working at all, sitting and watching TV all day I'm gonna get welfare from money of your work. That's what you called Fair Share.
AD. 2 Trade Agreement with China. Between the countries should be some kind of agreement. If I want sell my car and you want to buy it. It doesn't mean that you have to pay the price what I say - we have to agree the price otherwise there is no business.
AD. 3 I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WERE ABOUT ???
AD. 4 I think this election is about President of USA not President of other countries. Maybe I'm wrong - I don't know.
AD. 5 Better no experience than bad experience.
AD. 6 Empathy is good, understanding is good, warm heart is extremely good when you rise children, not governing the country

Since you love the Trump for president . Tell here 5 things that will be better in America under trump as comander ?

I live in a country where we sharing, making good living for all, good sosial for all, we don¨t vote for a person that have no sosial antenna. and a person that not pay tax.
Trump will make a new finance crises and he will not make new jobs for people, and the trade agreement blocade will be wourst, is it that you want you America to be ?

What do I care, I not live in America. But with Clinton I can live in Usa. With trump. No Thank you

And, you talk about what Hillary might have done. It is just a thiny little thing compare to Trump that abuse woman and behave like a ..... and this is a man you want to become president of usa
God grace for a Theather .......

There is no abuse of women by Trump. Now I know you are fed garbage by most of the media over there. Good heavens. Your posts prove it. Being an ardent feminist, I don't take Hillary Clinton's abuse of her husband's victims with her War Room to take care of his "bimbo eruptions" to be a "tiny little thing".

YOUR Hillary blamed a 12 year old little girl for her own rape. Did you know that? This is not made up. This is in court documents.

I don't consider that action to be a "tiny little thing". Hillary personally blamed the baby for her own rape in a court affidavit. And then laughed about it later. How she got the rapist off.

Now tables turned.

Do you really want this woman to be President of the USA?

Shall I continue? She spear headed
the movement to put the Middle East into the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood. By doing so hundreds of thousands have died at the hands of radical Islam. Millions more displaced by her actions.

Shall I go on?

First. American people have choose just 2 candidate. Then we have just 2 choice. Hillary or Donald.
Why you American people did choose just this 2 candidate if they are so bad ?????
So then the world must choose the best one and thats Hillary

AD. 3 - Trump want people to go back to Coal Mining works. That is madness. How can a presidental candidate want people to go back to such bad work ?

1. We have seen how bad this finance crises have been for the world, spessially America and some other country. America will not be great again with Trump
and yes If Trump be president it will effect the world. If a country want economy grow it must have good trade agreement. With Trump it will be really bad
Do you american not understand and see this ?

if all was about theater and show, then Trump would be the best candidate. But this is not about reallity Show and Fun. it is about running a country .
And the last, BUILD a WALL ?? Who normal person want a wall between country ???? Tells it all. Trump are not fit to be commander

Last edited:
First. America have choice just 2 candidate. Then we have just 2 choice. Hillary or Donald.
Why you American did choose just this 2 candidate if they are so bad ?????

AD. 3 - Trump want people to go back to Coal Mining works. That is madness. How can a presidental candidate want people to go back to such bad work ?

1. We have seen how bad this finance crises have been for the world, spessially America and some other country. America will not be great again with Trump
and yes If Trump be president it will effect the world. If a country want economy grow it must have good trade agreement. With Trump it will be really bad

if all was about theater and show, then Trump would be the best candidate. But this is not about reallity Show and Fun. it is about running a country .
And the last, BUILD a WALL ?? Who normal person want a wall between country ???? Tells it all. Trump are not fit to be commander

Considering many countries in Europe are now building not necessarily walls but putting up miles of barbed wire fencing to keep illegal migrants out, this post of yours is freaking ripe.

Now and you must understand this. Immigration is a good thing. No one wants to stop immigration to the Americas. All of us are children of immigrants. But any leader of any nation has to serve and protect his or her people first.

Americ's unsecured southern border has allowed drug cartels to to infiltrate the country on a massive scale leading to of all things a heroin epidemic. Whew and that doesn't even address sex trafficking rings.

Now I really don't want to cause any distress for you here but may I ask where you have travelled out of Norway? Do you understand any of what we face globally if all our countries face illegal immigration on a massive scale?

First. America have choice just 2 candidate. Then we have just 2 choice. Hillary or Donald.
Why you American did choose just this 2 candidate if they are so bad ?????

Considering many countries in Europe are now building not necessarily walls but putting up miles of barbed wire fencing to keep illegal migrants out, this post of yours is freaking ripe.

Now and you must understand this. Immigration is a good thing. No one wants to stop immigration to the Americas. All of us are children of immigrants. But any leader of any nation has to serve and protect his or her people first.

Americ's unsecured southern border has allowed drug cartels to to infiltrate the country on a massive scale leading to of all things a heroin epidemic. Whew and that doesn't even address sex trafficking rings.

Now I really don't want to cause any distress for you here but may I ask where you have travelled out of Norway? Do you understand any of what we face globally if all our countries face illegal immigration on a massive scale?

I have live in the Usa for 2 years, I know how immigrasjon problem are. But a president candidate should not have such thoughts inside he's head to make a wall .....
what year we in ? 1970 or 2016 ?
Think about in Norway where we have good sosial benefit for people. How we should think about imigration ? They come here and get all the benefit. But we have an political system that take good care of sutch problem. we don't build a wall. We deal with the problem. Trump don't deal with problems. he makes wierd solution for problems.
And the campain has been dirty. Why not talk about political solutions instead of using all time to talk dirty about the other candidate
and this Trump are going to sit with the key to commander ?

And no president allow criminal activity to hack e-mails ....

Before obama care came, manny people did not have money for medicine help. Now it is better. With Trump it will be wourse again
you see. i have been in Usa, Russia, Hellas, germany. asia, All europe country.

Usa and Russia are alike. Only the rich people thqt not pay tax have really good life, and who care about the middle class ? Not Trump.

obama care, he have started and Hillary will continue . Trump will stop it

And i did not get answer on my question. Why you people choose this 2 candidates if they was so bad .. ?

Sorry for spelling mistakes ;)

Last edited:
The entire world (except Putin) thinks Trump is a wrecking clown. And Putin only 'likes' Trump cos he knows he'll be able to walk all over him.
Look how stock markets all over the world dive when Trump surges in the polls.

And i did not get answer on my question. Why you people choose this 2 candidates if they was so bad .. ?

Are they really able to choose anyone else?

For example, I want to vote for Stalin - he knew, how to force to respect the law to anyone - from a poorest peasant till a descendants of emperor's family... :) But if I vote for Stalin now - what could it change, because he dead a many years ago?

Last edited:
The entire world (except Putin) thinks Trump is a wrecking clown. And Putin only 'likes' Trump cos he knows he'll be able to walk all over him.
Look how stock markets all over the world dive when Trump surges in the polls.

How interesting :)

Russian sources saying, Putin is financing Hillary's campaign through relations with Exxon, which developing Sakhalin oilfields... You can prove this link by a common wiki information...

Thank you in advance
It's a joke ? You leave in a Sissy world wake up a little bit it's ugly out there thank to Obama and he's lack of firmness only Trump could change all those mistakes made by Obama.
It's time to have a America that wont let ISIS or anybody else walk on there foots.
STOP that bitch Hillary from getting to the white house

Dear Investor thank you for caring enough about people across the world,
to post and share your insights. Your generous intent to inspire, uplift and educate others to bring positive change
is very touching and appreciated!

To answer your question, the tradition of America is to share by personal conviction in civic and charitable duty
VOLUNTARILY, not by force of law.

So for all the things that people complain they think they could do better other ways, besides paying taxes to govt to manage on a federal level, many people are independent thinkers and doers who'd rather invest directly in programs not run through govt. It gives a sense of ownership and empowerment for people to run their own programs, to learn management and business skills, necessary for leadership and experience even if we are going to elect and hire other people to do that work. The more knowledge we have ourselves, we can better police the people we hire that work out to do for us.

Would you agree the ultimate goal is to teach and develop an educated citizenry
who can manage their own resources and depend less and less on govt or other outside sources to make decisions for them?

Unlike Norway, where California alone is larger and Texas is over twice as large,
the US is made of 50 such states of people under sovereign state govts
that have more localized representation and don't need to depend on federal govt.

So perhaps we'd do better comparing Norway to CA or TX and how state govts should run
their prison and health care systems on that level, not necessarily federal govt. Both CA and TX blame each other for depending more on federal govt as "welfare drains", so it would be interesting to me to compare these two states to Norway, if you'd like to start there!

In Texas, though our prison system is a mess compared with others more advanced in rehabilitation and recovery,
the charities in Texas that do that work are quite effective. So if we were to model our govt after the charities
that work more effectively and sustainable, perhaps we WOULD see better results as countries like yours
have experienced by taking a more corrective than punitive approach to criminal justice.

The answers you ask are found in the charitable and private sector institutions that have found
better solutions that work.

And you are right, it is based on sharing. But in America, this is better done by voluntary efforts
so that people retain the freedom to manage social programs instead of bogging these down
with federal bureauracy that requires 50 states to vote instead of local populations by state.

Thank you again for reaching out, and I DO honestly hope we can see more interactions like this,
and sharing between states and nations, on what works best so we can base reforms on
replicating and developing the most effective models.

If you have more links or information on how to redirect resources from prisons
into more efficient mental and medical programs to prevent crime abuse and violence,
and to correct or cure causes of criminal illness and disorder, I believe that is the
most critical area of reform needed right now, in order to stop wasting taxes
so that we can afford health care programs on the money we've already been paying in.

Thanks and take care, and please keep posting and sharing!

Yours very truly,
Emily Nghiem
Houston TX

Last edited:
Trump plans to finish campaign Monday in Grand Rapids with Nugent
Source: Detroit News

starsofthegopnugent.png

Donald Trump plans to campaign in Michigan in each of the final two days of the presidential election, starting with a rally Sunday evening at the Freedom Hill Amphitheater in Sterling Heights and concluding with a late Monday night rally in the Grand Rapids area.

Trump plans to end a five-state dash from Florida to North Carolina, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire with an 11 p.m. event Monday in the Grand Rapids area, Trump spokesman Jason Miller said Saturday.

The Trump campaign added the stop in the Republican stronghold of west Michigan on Saturday night in response to Democrat Hillary Clinton’s campaign announcing she’s coming to Grand Rapids on Monday afternoon, while President Barack Obama will rally Clinton supporters that morning in Ann Arbor.

(…)

Rocker Ted Nugent will join Trump at the event, Miller said.

Read more: Trump plans to finish campaign Monday in Grand Rapids

Thank you in advance

Dude, given your piss poor spelling skills? No one is going to be impressed with your plea to vote for that corrupt klunt....except leftards and that just means you are preaching to your rather small cyber choir.
Now Dale, why don't you just demonstrate your language skills with an original paragraph or two of Norwegian?

starsofthegopnugent.png

Donald Trump plans to campaign in Michigan in each of the final two days of the presidential election, starting with a rally Sunday evening at the Freedom Hill Amphitheater in Sterling Heights and concluding with a late Monday night rally in the Grand Rapids area.

Trump plans to end a five-state dash from Florida to North Carolina, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire with an 11 p.m. event Monday in the Grand Rapids area, Trump spokesman Jason Miller said Saturday.

The Trump campaign added the stop in the Republican stronghold of west Michigan on Saturday night in response to Democrat Hillary Clinton’s campaign announcing she’s coming to Grand Rapids on Monday afternoon, while President Barack Obama will rally Clinton supporters that morning in Ann Arbor.

(…)

Rocker Ted Nugent will join Trump at the event, Miller said.

Read more: Trump plans to finish campaign Monday in Grand Rapids
Birds of a feather.

I don't know how they do it over there but we aren't in the 1880s anymore over here. Coal still supplies 1/3 of our energy needs but the lefttards don't know it or understand it.

The last thing this country needs is hearing yet another knownothing's beliefs.

Forum List

Back