trump no longer front runner for 2024 repub nomination for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the Democrats do if Trump was not in their lives anymore?

What would Trump supporters do? They can't even get over his lose in the last election. Keep talking about it, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Yup, the Donald had a bad week.

You kidding, Donald had a GREAT couple weeks of late.

Donald's smart. He knows what cards to play, and if he wants the 2024 POTUS there's a great chance he'll get it

I don't like any of them as they lie constantly, and Biden is barely aware of his surroundings had to be prodded to sit for a photo and more recently told the Frech Premier that Saudi Arabia and surrounding nations can't increase oil production right in from the other leaders who already knew.

I already stated about 10 days ago I am not going to vote for Trump in 2024 if he runs.
I don't' get your point then. Why did you suggest some kind of hatred?

What principle are you holding up w/that?

Yup, the Donald had a bad week.

Desantis will chain you up in his basement and fuck you in the mouth several times a day.

You will scream for Trump like a little bitch.

Enjoy.

What would Trump supporters do? They can't even get over his lose in the last election. Keep talking about it, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
That's very odd, because the only time I hear about that is when Dems obsess over Trump claiming the election was stolen.

DeSantis has steadily been cutting the fat old bastard down to size.

At this point he's down to his knees.

In time, we'll witness DeSantis deliver the final crushing blow.

I so look forward to that.
And then destroy the democrat in the fall. Who's on the democrat bench, anyway? Quid Pro is toxic.

Lots can happen in two and a half years. Wait until the indictments begin to roll in the repub party.
Dream on. The DOJ won't get started before November...
In 2023 the GOP takes the House and starts investigating democrats.
Hunter's laptop is a treasure trove of goodies.
The New GOP J6 Committee can focus on Nancy and why she didn't allow the National Guard to protect the Capitol.

As you say, lots can happen...

I don't' get your point then. Why did you suggest some kind of hatred?

What principle are you holding up w/that?

This is but one of many examples of your hate against Trump:

"DeSantis has steadily been cutting the fat old bastard down to size."

You call him a fat old bastard, a sign of hate on your part a man who hasn't done bad shit to you.

But trump will not go quietly. He will trash desantis and crush the repub party when he tells his cult to stay home from the polls. Does anyone doubt he will do that? Just look at the runoff in Georgia when he handed the Senate to the Dems when he put his fat ars into the race. Yes, trump is T O A S T.

You're toast, no matter who gets the nomination.

Ever think about that one?

This is but one of many examples of your hate against Trump:

"DeSantis has steadily been cutting the fat old bastard down to size."

You call him a fat old bastard, a sign of hate on your part.
No one in political history has used more vitriolic verbiage than Trump against his real or perceived opponents.

Are you suggesting that he hated everyone he attacked in such a brutal manner as he did?

DeSantis doesn't want an endorsement from that "fat old bastard" and it's eating Trump alive.

So you're supporting DeSantis for President. Cool.

OK, Trump is toast.
Biden says he's running in 2024.
You really think anyone would vote for Biden in 2024?
Maybe you don't understand that you need to run a good candidate to run, and democrats don't have any.
WOW! A trumpee admitted trump is toast. I never thought I would see the day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back