Trump & New York Times... writings from a truth- telling former employee of the NYT

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I forgot, while reading this article who the person was referring to. I momentarily thought he was talking about CNN

But hey... CNN... NYT

Is there a difference?

article

"It’s a story of social ostracism, scapegoating, and cowardice," tweeted Bari Weiss, the Jewish editor who resigned after her boss Bennet was pushed out. In her own resignation letter, she describes the bullying, harassment, and intimidation she faced – being called a Nazi and racist, a liar, and a bigot – by progressive colleagues, none of whom was ever reprimanded.

comment

I didn't know the crazy leftists did this to their own? Go figure!

I forgot, while reading this article who the person was referring to. I momentarily thought he was talking about CNN

But hey... CNN... NYT

Is there a difference?

article

"It’s a story of social ostracism, scapegoating, and cowardice," tweeted Bari Weiss, the Jewish editor who resigned after her boss Bennet was pushed out. In her own resignation letter, she describes the bullying, harassment, and intimidation she faced – being called a Nazi and racist, a liar, and a bigot – by progressive colleagues, none of whom was ever reprimanded.

comment

A Fox News hit piece on the New York Times. Fox has paid out more than $1 billion this year alone for the lies they told the American people.

Get back to me when you have a REAL news outlet telling you something.

But hey... CNN... NYT

Is there a difference?

article

comment

The NYT is liberal, not leftist.

And Weiss is scum, and always has been - the left despises her.

A Fox News hit piece on the New York Times. Fox has paid out more than $1 billion this year alone for the lies they told the American people.

So, now you are against whistleblowers and you claim they lie.

OMG! Another liberal lies

whoda thunk?

Show me the PROOF that it was because of Fox lying (or "lying") that they had that court result/decision

so far, I have seen no proof. But hey, I am open to seeing it

not to mention poster doesn't bother giving ONE damn pc of evidence or purported evidence to support that Fox was actually sued for LYING. I have a tendency to think it was something else... but I can't say I'm an expert. Maybe I should become one??

Yes, I think I probably should.

Fifty percent of Americans said the national media intend to mislead, misinform, and persuade the public, a Gallup and Knight Foundation poll found:

• Just 35 percent said most news organizations could be relied upon.
  • Only 26 percent held a favorable opinion of the news media, the lowest level recorded in the past five years by the poll. Fifty-three percent hold an unfavorable view.
(above is from the video/article provided)

The left think we are all dumb (projection?)

LOL

OMG! Another liberal lies

whoda thunk?

Show me the PROOF that it was because of Fox lying (or "lying") that they had that court result/decision

so far, I have seen no proof. But hey, I am open to seeing it

Read the court records. The proof is there.

I’m not prepared to provide links to this shit because you’re too stupid or lazy to find out what happened.

Jumping to conclusions based on facts not in evidence is what you do best.

My objection is to taking ANYTHING FOX News posts as honest or factual. The network has paid out over a billion dollars to cover up their lies and the false information they broadcast daily.

I’ve never last longer than 5 minutes watching FOX because of the constant barrage of lies and factually false information they promote. The network is considered a “questionable source” by fact checkers.

I’m very partial to whistleblowers but you clowns don’t even know the definition of the word or what one looks like.

The NYT reporter is NOT a whistleblower, she’s a disgruntled ex-employee who feels PERSONALLY wronged by the company she worked for.

not to mention poster doesn't bother giving ONE damn pc of evidence or purported evidence to support that Fox was actually sued for LYING. I have a tendency to think it was something else... but I can't say I'm an expert. Maybe I should become one??

Yes, I think I probably should.

You need to have a functioning brain for that. Experts aren’t as stupid as gullible as you are.

The mere fact that you are unaware that Fox News was sued for over $1 billion for slander and libel by Dominion Voting Machines and that they admitted they lied - which was headline news everywhere but FOX News, is telling indeed.

Your ignorance and stupidity render completely useless.

Jumping to conclusions based on facts not in evidence is what you do best.

My objection is to taking ANYTHING FOX News posts as honest or factual. The network has paid out over a billion dollars to cover up their lies and the false information they broadcast daily.

I’ve never last longer than 5 minutes watching FOX because of the constant barrage of lies and factually false information they promote. The network is considered a “questionable source” by fact checkers.

I’m very partial to whistleblowers but you clowns don’t even know the definition of the word or what one looks like.

The NYT reporter is NOT a whistleblower, she’s a disgruntled ex-employee who feels PERSONALLY wronged by the company she worked for.
LOL. The excuses roll. Funny though how you admit Trump has a lot of disgruntled people under and around him and you take everything they say as fact but don't do the same with the other side.

Complain about the source but offer nothing to counter the story. Shocking, I know.

so telling the truth in an article makes it a "hit piece"

not sure exactly what that is but it sounds like a hack type of hit?

ha ha...

Telling the truth is hackery to libs

Read the court records. The proof is there.

I’m not prepared to provide links to this shit because you’re too stupid or lazy to find out what happened.
You are making 0 sense. Did you know that?

Forum List

Back