Trump Near 20% with Blacks in new polling.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
2 new polls out have Trump taking 16-20% of the black vote in the Midwest... And to top it off in the age range of 20-35 Trump has swung voters to him by 8% citing fear of further shutdowns by Biden... The working class sees Biden as a fool that would kill America.

Biden is losing the black vote and the middle class voters in droves....

Polls will be out in the AM and the numbers are stark.... I will post links when they become available as it is being reported by FOX news on Ingrahams show...

giphy.gif

We need them to vote for him, its no exaggeration to say the fate of the United States is in their hands, that is if your votes are even real, its entirely likely they already have the vote fabricated, that Biden has already been ordained...which would explain why he is so confident in running a campaign absent any campaigning whatsoever....

We need them to vote for him, its no exaggeration to say the fate of the United States is in their hands, that is if your votes are even real, its entirely likely they already have the vote fabricated, that Biden has already been ordained...which would explain why he is so confident in running a campaign absent any campaigning whatsoever....
I hope we can do the deal without the two states that may be in play.... I hope you are wrong...

2 new polls out have Trump taking 16-20% of the black vote in the Midwest... And to top it off in the age range of 20-35 Trump has swung voters to him by 8% citing fear of further shutdowns by Biden... The working class sees Biden as a fool that would kill America.

Biden is losing the black vote and the middle class voters in droves....

Polls will be out in the AM and the numbers are stark.... I will post links when they become available as it is being reported by FOX news on Ingrahams show...

the under 35 democrats hate Biden even before COVID. He isn't the least bit progressive. Early polling indicated they were mostly staying home or doing 3rd party. I guess Biden has found a way to drive them to Trump

OANN interviewed the founder of Veritas tonight and he showed a video of a woman vote harvester coaching an old woman to vote a straight Democrat ticket to mail in and where to sign and initial it.(X years in jail) Then she gave the woman a knitted shawl as a gift. (2 years in jail) The woman bragged about having 3 stacks of 30 ballots each which she would put in a lot of different drop boxes. Should be in the news tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back