Trump Media Empire?? Don't bet on it- -

I would bet on that in a heartbeat. Trump knows his business...

Basically, all the productive Americans would be viewers, and that means good things for business. Further, there is a giant opening, media is inherently designed to demonize the productive people and use words to extract resources. It would be the biggest thing ever.

surada, thanks for the great conversion you TDS idiot. English is definitely not your first language. :laugh:

Dayem, Skylar is fucking nuts. :cuckoo: Skylar gives us more predictions after you disappeared for months after being butthurt President Trump whipped Crooked Hillary. :icon_rolleyes:

Sounds like you're the one that's nuts.

1610278798993.png
1610278798993.png

I agree with that. Trump gaslights himself which probably accounts for his many failures..

I'm just saying, if he could get a group of sycophants in a room telling him what he wants to hear.....he could probably convince himself that he's universally loved.

The guy lies to himself as much as anyone else. His obsessive need for praise and adoration could be met that way.

He'd bank millions if he started one...

Fools and their money.

But if you look at the larger model that goes for targeted audiences with a single product....there is a ceiling and it is rather low compared to networks that are not so hamstrung by content.

He's too exposed.. He had a bad reputation for 40 years as a liar, cheat and sloppy businessman.. Now his reputation is world wide.. If he doesn't have his own network, who would carry his show?
Im saying he would have his own network. He'll have the title of Editor in Chief but someone else will run the day-to-day operations. Mark Burnett would likely be a good candidate to provide filler

Its fairly cheap to start your own network and provide your own content. Look at the Pluto TV platform for example...it has endless sub-channels of streaming content. The show "Unsolved Mysteries" has it's own channel on Pluto.
He's incredibly popular with his deranged base.

In no way would he pay actual field reporters to spend weeks on a story. It would be done on the cheap, no journalistic standards and zero integrity. Much like all of his enterprises.

But he would rake in enormous amounts of cash doing it. In my mind, theres no question about that.

Who would pay money to subscribe to that?

Well, Pluto is free so there is no payment. Whomever owns the content on the channels pays Pluto to be on it's channel line up. The advertisers on the channels, pay the channel holders (or Pluto in many cases) and the content provider gets either some or all of the money depending on the specific agreement.

Every now and again I go back to my birth-state of Texas. It takes a week to wash the aura of the shithole off of me but when I'm there I usually thumb through the cable TV line up in the hotel. I often see the "Longhorn Network" that features only stuff related to The University of Texas sports. If there is a market for that--they show very little first-run UT Football games live--maybe 3 or 4 a season--there is a market for The Blob. Hell, There is something called GRIT TV on my system at the condo. It shows nothing but B-rate westerns. IF there is a market for that, there is a market for BLOB-TV.

Would I subscribe? N

Trump needs adulation... I just don't see it. Sounds like you do know the cable business pretty well. Blob TV...:auiqs.jpg:
He needs money. And this would be an off-the-shelf and self-supporting type of thing. It would burn almost none of the 18,000 calories he takes in daily. Someone else would run it. Chances are, he would probably charge someone like Bill O'Reiley to have a show on his network and essentially "sub let" the 8-9 PM slot to someone who wants to be in the public eye again. Matt Lauer? Charlie Rose?

As for me..I know very little about the cable business... I just caught a few articles here and there.

Fools and their money.

But if you look at the larger model that goes for targeted audiences with a single product....there is a ceiling and it is rather low compared to networks that are not so hamstrung by content.

He's too exposed.. He had a bad reputation for 40 years as a liar, cheat and sloppy businessman.. Now his reputation is world wide.. If he doesn't have his own network, who would carry his show?
Im saying he would have his own network. He'll have the title of Editor in Chief but someone else will run the day-to-day operations. Mark Burnett would likely be a good candidate to provide filler

Its fairly cheap to start your own network and provide your own content. Look at the Pluto TV platform for example...it has endless sub-channels of streaming content. The show "Unsolved Mysteries" has it's own channel on Pluto.

In no way would he pay actual field reporters to spend weeks on a story. It would be done on the cheap, no journalistic standards and zero integrity. Much like all of his enterprises.

But he would rake in enormous amounts of cash doing it. In my mind, theres no question about that.

I agree. A giant op-ed show is cheap as shit. And are legions of dipshits that would pay to be lied to.

Trump is gonna make *bank*.

The story I read way back in 2015 was that he was using the run as a set-up to launch the network. Patricia Heaton (Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond, Frankie from The Middle) was supposed to have a presence on there and be like a nightly "NFL Today" where instead of "throwing it" to the broadcast booth at Giants Stadium, she would have a brief give and take with whomever the "Hannity" figure is and then they would do their show and then "throw it back" to Debra who would then essentially applaud whatever was said; do a quick panel and then "throw it "to Bill O'Reiley or whomver....

My understanding was that the 2016 race itself was essentially a promo for that network. Trump was planning on parlaying claims that the 2016 election was 'rigged' and 'stolen' into a grievance based media channel. And was as surprised as anyone else when he won.

Sounds like he just shifted his time line 4 years. Same whining, same conspiracies, same plan.

Last edited:
surada, thanks for the great conversion you TDS idiot. English is definitely not your first language. :laugh:

Dayem, Skylar is fucking nuts. :cuckoo: Skylar gives us more predictions after you disappeared for months after being butthurt President Trump whipped Crooked Hillary. :icon_rolleyes:

View attachment 440522View attachment 440522

surada, you say you are Indian. What is your opinion of the potential incursion into India by the Communist government of China?

I agree with that. Trump gaslights himself which probably accounts for his many failures..

I'm just saying, if he could get a group of sycophants in a room telling him what he wants to hear.....he could probably convince himself that he's universally loved.

The guy lies to himself as much as anyone else. His obsessive need for praise and adoration could be met that way.
Just imagine what his inner circle -- what's left of it -- is like.

The intensity of his greatness and perfection must light the room.

Fools and their money.

I agree. A giant op-ed show is cheap as shit. And are legions of dipshits that would pay to be lied to.

Trump is gonna make *bank*.

The story I read way back in 2015 was that he was using the run as a set-up to launch the network. Patricia Heaton (Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond, Frankie from The Middle) was supposed to have a presence on there and be like a nightly "NFL Today" where instead of "throwing it" to the broadcast booth at Giants Stadium, she would have a brief give and take with whomever the "Hannity" figure is and then they would do their show and then "throw it back" to Debra who would then essentially applaud whatever was said; do a quick panel and then "throw it "to Bill O'Reiley or whomver....

My understanding was that the 2016 race itself was essentially a promo for that network. Trump was planning on parlaying claims that the 2016 election was 'rigged' and 'stolen' into a grievance based media channel. And was as surprised as anyone else when he won.

Sounds like he just shifted his time line 4 years. It all seems quite plausible today.

I think Trump did run to promote himself and basically treated his campaign and subsequent presidency as a prank.

Look at this:

Parler reportedly removed posts by Trump affiliate Lin Wood calling for execution of VP Mike Pence (yahoo.com)

I know there are lot of people sprouting platitudes about 1st amendment, communism, and fascism...

But this site, with all it's disgusting sewer talk, found it necessary to remove calls for execution.

View attachment 440522View attachment 440522

surada, you say you are Indian. What is your opinion of the potential incursion into India by the Communist government of China?

I didn't say I was Indian.. I said Surada is the name of a town in India.

He'd be fine, and he'd continue inciting the sheep and avoiding blame for what they did.

This country is in desperate need of the anti-Trump.

Blame for what he did? In four years in office, blunted by Establishment candidates, 24/7 investigations and flakes like Paul Ryan?

What in the hell do you have to say about the 30 years prior when he WASN'T in office?

Before Trump was in office he was a well known liar and a cheat. He cheated employees, vendors, contractors, banks, investors and wives. He cheated charities for God's sake.

You have to be kidding me.

Please, point me to ONE honest politician. Just one.

You know just 20 years ago, America was about 9x the size of the Chinese economy in GDP. Where are they today, and more importantly, where will they be tomorrow?

Who is responsible for not defending U.S interests during this two decade period?

And so the "man" who had stuff made in China to contribute to their economic upturn has no blame in this?

The man, was going with the old adage, "lowest price is best". We were all sticker shocked and so were domestic manufacturers who quickly realized that they were finished, since everything was being manufactured in China and imported in. China was accepting massive loses to ensure they had a foothold in America and then they would create Communist monopolies and crush businesses.

Some of us thought, "hey, free markets", not realizing that the Chinese were going to NOT float their currency, nor improve freedoms or play by the rules set by capitalists for 100 years, and that they had an agenda far bigger than we knew. CIA knew, they tried to warn Clinton who ignored them and media didn't ask a question.

By the time we woke up the damage had long been done. Now, we finally get a leader who is reversing course and setting the boundaries and the lazy, low performers who don't really care about principles, but care only about a few extra bucks in their pockets; have tarred and feathered him.

Americans have no idea was is coming down the pipe. When I said AOC was going to be very powerful and was brushed off, we now see 500,000 likes for a tweet of her demanding activities by corporations to stifle speech and Trump supporters. She has the potential to be president one day and you can bet America will be even furthered changed by that time.

Georgia won both seats which I predicted the day Trump lost the G.E. I've had a few of these predictions, even predicting Harris would be V.P of Biden after the first Primary debate but backing off due to her being so low in polls and unpopular with black Americans. I couldn't count on the mailout ballot that were to come some time later.

I haven't been following politics a long time, but, I think in this case it's a blessing because I'm not seeing the world through biased, rosy glasses. What we are seeing is a dramatic shift. it was slow at first, but the brakes will be off now.

America is going to lose because you are telling the world that YOU need China. Which means other nations will just side with them rather than be squeezed between you both. Trump was the answer, as much as that bothered people. We needed that unpredictable, Wildcard.

Donald Trump: Trying to fix the damage that people like him are ultimately responsible for*

*Fixing the damage doesn't mean doing anything other than further fucking over American consumers. The trade deficit with China reached an all time high in June 2020 so the orange motherfucker didn't do jack shit except sell the idea that he gives a flying fuck about you. The sad thing is that dumbasses like yourself believed it and still believe it. He didn't change course, he sold you a bill of goods. If you were brighter or had any integrity, you'd admit you got swindled. I won't hold my breath waiting for you to admit that.

So who is surprised that the proven Stalinists really turned out to be Stalinists?

It's a bit pointless discussion - we knew it already. Come back when you have a plan what to do about it. Stalinists ENJOY your whines that's one reason they love to ban people.

Basically, all the productive Americans would be viewers, and that means good things for business. Further, there is a giant opening, media is inherently designed to demonize the productive people and use words to extract resources. It would be the biggest thing ever.
six bankruptcies can't be wrong.

So who is surprised that the proven Stalinists really turned out to be Stalinists?

It's a bit pointless discussion - we knew it already. Come back when you have a plan what to do about it. Stalinists ENJOY your whines that's one reason they love to ban people.
Stalin hated cable TV. He said so on the Internet the other day.

He's a fucking billionaire and you are lecturing him about bankruptcies?

Comical, president Trump has NEVER gone bankrupt.

80 million REAL people would actually subscribe in a heartbeart.

Sorry CNN only gets it views from graveyard voters inside of airports.

80 million REAL people won't be able to subscribe to a media company - - if it doesn't exist. :bye1:

Trump doesn't have the skill or talent to pull it off. He's always used other people's money for his failed ventures.. Who is going to back him and his idiot sons?

Who owns Russian Today...?

My bet someone like that or maybe his buddy in North Korea would send him the money...

Last edited:
Note: TDS folks do not know how to use multi-quote. So candycorn, surada, Skylar and other TDS mental cases waste a lot of bandwidth in their feeble efforts with ad hominems, Fake News, knee jerk reactions, etc. posting a a new reply unnecessarily. But then again, what we do without these morons? They serve as means not to convince them of anything, since their delusional egos already convinced them of the lies they feel comfortable with, but for us as rational people to dig further into Deep State activity for our own knowledge.

surada, you sound like an unhinged TDS idiot though. Do you have any evidence to indicate you descent from Europeans like from Ancestry dot com since mainly the British (and the Dutch of course) migrated to the New World in the 1600's?
The Spanish were the first Europeans here.

He's a fucking billionaire and you are lecturing him about bankruptcies?

Comical, president Trump has NEVER gone bankrupt.

He's filed for bankruptcy 6 times and, according to Forbes...he owes about a billion dollars.

Forum List

Back