Trump: Media-Demigods

Sep 22, 2013
What kinds of 'democracy propaganda' will modern media-based 'socio-political-diplomacy' (e.g., Don Imus Radio) generate?

Signing off (Peace to USMB and Fly Eagles, Fly --- Super Bowl 52 and beyond),

====

"Snake-Eyes has accomplished much for our valiant patriotic operatives known as 'G.I. Joes' including the arrest of notorious black-market munitions merchant Goldfinger, the seizure of three key ISIS leaders, the eradication of a nuclear silo in North Korea(!), and the coordination of an important U.S. military offensive in Iran after the Black Friday massacre of 300 Sufi Muslims in an Egyptian mosque. Snake-Eyes was therefore named 'Captain of G.I. Joe Patriotism Operations.' His first mission was to coordinate the underdog-victory of the Philadelphia Eagles (NFL) in Super Bowl 52 with modern age media-based consumerism marketing (for Homeland Security purposes)!

That's why I'm confident about Snake-Eyes new 'plan' to choreograph the G.I. Joes in this new millennium in a camp-based democracy 'program' designed to promote patriotism, moral fitness, and consumerism ethos in this age of great commerce and traffic. He even gave me a list of the tasks/roles the G.I. Joes would play with him as Captain of Patriotism Operations!

DUKE - media diplomacy and parochial affairs
SHIPWRECK - investments in the sciences and arts
PYTHONA - medical supervisor for nutrition programs
SCARLETT - Olympics games monitor
FLINT - right-hand-man of Snake-Eyes and cultural-minister
TOMAX - Security Council ambassador and hospitality-minister
JINX - Christian coalition ambassador
ROADBLOCK - Homeland Security media spokesman

I trust the American people are eager to join me in cheering on Snake-Eyes and the G.I. Joes!" -U.S. President Donald Trump (in special White House address on the anniversary of 9/11).

====

sn.jpg

Forum List

Back