Trump may lose honorary law degree

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
Trump could lose honorary law degree after Charlottesville remarks

It's quite old, he held the title since 1988.

I'm not sure their decision to remove it now is correct, considering he still held it after the Trump University trial, and when in was clear his conflicts of interest stand above the rule of law.

Apparently he still holds several other titles (from the article):
"Trump is currently the holder of four honorary doctorates. He was made honorary doctor of laws by Lehigh in 1988, honorary doctor of humane letters by Wagner College, in Staten Island, in 2004, and he holds two honorary doctorates from Liberty University, in Lynchburg, Virginia."

The ones from Liberty aren't going anywhere. They're not based out of "Lynch"burg, Virginia for nothing.

I'm not sure their decision to remove it now is correct, considering he still held it after the Trump University trial, and when in was clear his conflicts of interest stand above the rule of law.

"Trump is currently the holder of four honorary doctorates. He was made honorary doctor of laws by Lehigh in 1988, honorary doctor of humane letters by Wagner College, in Staten Island, in 2004, and he holds two honorary doctorates from Liberty University, in Lynchburg, Virginia."

Very funny since this guy cannot utter a simple, declarative sentence.

Daddy bought him the degrees he golds, as did donald for his kids and Kushner dad as well.

Oh shit, he won't be able to practice law now!!
This is horrible, but perhaps Bill Clinton who had his license revoked can tell him what to do.

Considering the sources, it would be an honor to have those degrees withdrawn. Like the Noble Piece Prize.

Meh, it's based on a lie from the left that the media is pushing and causing people to run scared lest they be called racist too. Nothing Trump has said or done is racist but the lie is being said loudly and often, and the threat of violence and mayhem from Antifa and BLM backs the lie up.

Damn! Does that mean he won't be able to practice honorary law in honorary court anymore?

Wow, as if he needed such a thing in order to continue being our leader. Its like robbing a singer of their awards. They may be nice to have, but at the end of the day, them awards are not what get the bills paid.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Trump was an honest anti-racist before it was cool.

upload_2017-8-18_22-57-8.png

And now he will be an honest Leader of the Free World and say things that are not cool too if they are Truth.

Trump was an honest anti-racist before it was cool.

View attachment 144639

And now he will be an honest Leader of the Free World and say things that are not cool too if they are Truth.
It does look like at least his public point of view was like that earlier:

Jesse who?
Ventura?

I was pretty curious about that myself, so I looked it up.

Apparently you were right, it must have been Jesse "the Body".

Easy come, easy go.

Forum List

Back