Trump Makes U.S. First Country in the World to Call China’s Treatment of Uighurs “Genocide”

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Now he has pissed of Biden's boss. I hope China won't be too hard on Joe. He, China Joe, will probably apologize and say carry on kill whoever you wish it is cool with me.

Now he has pissed of Biden's boss. I hope China won't be too hard on Joe. He, China Joe, will probably apologize and say carry on kill whoever you wish it is cool with me.
But Joe does not believe the unborn are human. Some may come out puppies after all.

But forcing Muslims to have abortions seem a bit tricky to a party that at least verbally says they are pro-Muslim.

Then again, it could be portrayed as in the interest of public health by reducing the number of mouths to feed.

Then again, who in the media will cover this story other than fringe hate groups that are racist insurrectionists cuz they are critical of Joe Biden?

In other words, no one cares anymore.

But Joe does not believe the unborn are human. Some may come out puppies after all.

But forcing Muslims to have abortions seem a bit tricky to a party that at least verbally says they are pro-Muslim.

Then again, it could be portrayed as in the interest of public health by reducing the number of mouths to feed.

Then again, who in the media will cover this story other than fringe hate groups that are racist insurrectionists cuz they are critical of Joe Biden?

I have no love for Islam. But they are sterilizing Muslim women in China. That cuts out the middle man. No abortions necessary. Biden might want to try that on white women too.

He waited because he never dreamed that Iran, the CCP and dems would cheat out in the tens of millions of votes column. This was for his second term

No deep reading in Chinese history, Grasshopper. The main reason the Han Chinese despise the Uighurs has nothing to do with religion, because long before Islam was a twinkle in Mohammad’s dad’s Saturday night’s eye, both lived in the (same valley [italics]) in China. Few younger Chinese as well, are not deeply read in their own vocabulary. Their word, ‘duh,’ was used to denote astronomical units of measure. “Far out, Man” (Cheeсh).

Top counter intelligence official: China poses greatest threat to America.

Unfortunately for America the incoming administration is not capable of understanding that nor how terrible the deal Obama made with Iran was and compounding that with the fact they plan to renew it shows just how incompetent they are...that is just two things...other things about them is just as bad or worse.

Even before he is inaugurated it is painfuly evident the next 4 yrs are going to be a huge,huge disaster for America.

The America that emerges from the next 4 yrs (if we do emerge)will be far different from the one we have known...unless biden is somehow removed from the White House......this whole biden thing proves just how powerful propaganda can be.

The voters were saturated day and night for 4 yrs with horrendous propaganda and it turned them into Trump hating robots...completely irrational and blinded to just how ridiculous and inept biden is.....a few short years ago I would not have believed such a thing could happen in America and it still is almost unbelievable to me...we came very,very close to getting America back on track....unfortunately too many voters who could have made it possible stayed at home for whatever reason...unfortunately I think a lot of them did so thinking there was no way someone as inept as Biden could beat Trump.....not realizing how the election would be so fraudulent...but it is possible to cheat only if the election is very close to begin with....if more Trumpsters had showed up to vote the democrats cheating would have been to no avail.

Last edited:
Remember when Trump was fanboying China's treatment of the Uighurs and Trumpers didn't say shit??

"Trump told China's president that building concentration camps for millions of Uighur Muslims was 'exactly the right thing to do"

That was like a long time ago tho.......like 6 whole months.....

I have no love for Islam. But they are sterilizing Muslim women in China. That cuts out the middle man. No abortions necessary. Biden might want to try that on white women too.
White women are not producing that much anyway.

White women are not producing that much anyway.
What is that racist?

Forum List

Back