Why Did Sidney Powell Officially Kill Her Own Kracken???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The expansive lawsuit that alleged a sprawling conspiracy to rig Georgia's election in favor of President-elect Joe Biden has come to a quiet end. The suit was swiftly dismissed by a federal judge in the Northern Georgia district court in early December. It never was heard at the 11th Circuit, which Powell had tried to bypass directly to the Supreme Court with a failed legal maneuver to consolidate her nearly identical "Kraken" cases in other states. In a motion filed at the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, Powell and the other attorneys on the suit agreed with the defendants, included among them Gov. Brian Kemp and Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger, to have the case dismissed."

Why is Sidney agreeing with traitors like Brian Kemp and the Chinese communist operative Raffensperger??? Does this mean that Sidney Powell was on the side of the Communist Deep State all along?? Oh Nooooo!!!!!!

hqdefault.jpg
Well, on the bright side.....the Durham report will be coming out in 2 weeks -- and by in 2 weeks, I mean 2 weeks in a Trump's healthcare plan type of way...

"The expansive lawsuit that alleged a sprawling conspiracy to rig Georgia's election in favor of President-elect Joe Biden has come to a quiet end. The suit was swiftly dismissed by a federal judge in the Northern Georgia district court in early December. It never was heard at the 11th Circuit, which Powell had tried to bypass directly to the Supreme Court with a failed legal maneuver to consolidate her nearly identical "Kraken" cases in other states. In a motion filed at the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, Powell and the other attorneys on the suit agreed with the defendants, included among them Gov. Brian Kemp and Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger, to have the case dismissed."

Why is Sidney agreeing with traitors like Brian Kemp and the Chinese communist operative Raffensperger??? Does this mean that Sidney Powell was on the side of the Communist Deep State all along?? Oh Nooooo!!!!!!

View attachment 445335
Well, on the bright side.....the Durham report will be coming out in 2 weeks -- and by in 2 weeks, I mean 2 weeks in a Trump's healthcare plan type of way...
Perhaps she is terrified of crossing the street. This is the time of year that Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome is most active.

View attachment 445335

You're trying soooooooooooooooooo hard to be clever

The professional grifters like Powell can just move on but they've left millions who are so heavily invested in the scam that they have to continue.
There's a lot of ugliness to come because of people like her.

So is she attending Trump's send off? Pence, McConnell, and McKarthy are not LOL

So will it the Krazy Kraken Lady, Rudy, and the drunk IT worker standing there waving sadly?

View attachment 445335

I was born clever.........no effort necessary...

Sorta like your talent for deepthroating wanna-be fascist authoritarians come with little effort....

View attachment 445335

Sorta like your talent for deepthroating wanna-be fascist authoritarians come with little effort....

Trump's application for the Museum of Wanna-be fascist authoritarians was declined for the following reasons: he failed to threated the media like Obama, he failed to cheat in the election like Biden and he did not ask the military for a personal oath of loyalty like Biden just did.

They was said to be the "worst wanna-be fascist authoritarian we've ever reviewed"

Sucks 2BU

Last edited:

View attachment 445335
Oh shit, I didn’t hear that the kraken was dead. RIP

View attachment 445335

Cleverness comes easily to the clever - Personally, I LOVE Biff's satire.

View attachment 445335

Trump's application for the Museum of Wanna-be fascist authoritarians was declined for the following reasons: he failed to threated the media like Obama, he failed to cheat in the election like Biden and he did not ask the military for a personal oath of loyalty like Biden just did.

He was said to be the "worst wanna-be fascist authoritarian we've ever reviewed
Trump threatening the media was part of the reason your panties got moist.....

View attachment 445335
that's MURDER

tenor-5.gif

View attachment 445335
that's MURDER

View attachment 445971
That’s not the kraken, this is the kraken.
1611173231642.gif

View attachment 445335

Cleverness comes easily to the clever - Personally, I LOVE Biff's satire.

Explains a lot

View attachment 445335
that's MURDER

View attachment 445971
That’s not the kraken, this is the kraken.
View attachment 445975
not enough arms/legs. frankly, i am not convinced.

Forum List

Back