Trump makes his first big move in New Hampshire. speech begins today at 11AMET. then it's off to South Carolina

"if we don't stop the communists, i really believe that will be the end" - Trump

My attempt at a Trump tweet: February (shortest month of the year) is Black History Month! So beautiful!

“I also believe we won two general elections if you want to know the truth.” —Donald Trump, three minutes into his first public event of the 2024 campaign.

Trump in NH this morning: “I’m more angry now, and I’m more committed now, than I ever was.”

Your boy was finished before he got started

The Republicans need to unite if they want to schlong Biden next year is it.

That's why Trump didn't do as well as he should have in 2020, all kinds of little Judases around not giving a shit about the party. For these fellows- who are the actual CAUSE of Bidenism reigning in America- to pretend as if they have any chance in hell against Sleepy Joe is sort of silly.
Unite around someone who's not a drooling troll. Youngkin, DeSantis, plenty of others.

You can't say "drooling troll" without mentioning Joe Biden in the same sentence.
Sure I can. Trump's opposition is DeSantis, Youngkin, Haley and others. He's an auto lose against any Democrat not named Clinton.

Republicans have been waiting for Trump to emerge from Mar-a-Lago after keeping an uncharacteristically low profile since his fall announcement. well, here he is!

deleon reflection 2.png

I hear only a small faction of MAGA World asre showing up
The White Wing

View attachment 751655

I hear only a small faction of MAGA World asre showing up
The White Wing

Sure I can. Trump's opposition is DeSantis, Youngkin, Haley and others. He's an auto lose against any Democrat not named Clinton.

Two more years of Biden and you may never see another Democrat elected President for decades.

Forum List

Back