Trump loves losers ...

Is this the thread where you claim "I was always going to vote Trump till I found this out"

:lmao:

You really are giving rdean a run for his money. Or are you just rdean with another name?

Is this the thread where you claim "I was always going to vote Trump till I found this out"

You really are giving rdean a run for his money. Or are you just rdean with another name?

no.

pretend you're not in Canada, and youre relevant.

After 7+ years of "hope and change" that turned into hoping you had any change in your pockets and schemes like "cash for clunkers" the left thinks Trump is a carnival barker? You almost gotta laugh.

go ahead,laugh ..

MW-EG967_trump__20160302113758_MG.jpg

Donnie,s laughing at you ..

no.

Why on earth would I ever pretend I'm not in Canada?

And why would I care if I am relevant to you? You are just another dime a dozen "rdeans" who come on any given board with simple threads "Republicans have poopy pants" over and over and over and flood political forums with your inane attempts to appear intelligent.

no.

Why on earth would I ever pretend I'm not in Canada?

And why would I care if I am relevant to you? You are just another dime a dozen "rdeans" who come on any given board with simple threads "Republicans have poopy pants" over and over and over and flood political forums with your inane attempts to appear intelligent.

whatever ... its clear you dont attempt to appear stupid, it comes natural.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Forum List

Back