Trump Loses in Pennsylvania Court. Again.

Trump will win the appeal if the ballots are filled out incorrectly. The PA Supreme Court way overstepped it's purview on this one.
Agreed, and I believe Trumps legal team is saying denial of equal protection and due process.

You mean the legal team that Trump is unhappy with? The one Rush called a joke? Man if Rush says something is idiotic you just might want to give up.
Well I dont listen to Rush, so I cant help you, but apparently you must keep up with what he says.
Good to know that Rush is attacking the minds of the enemy

Trump loses in Pennsylvania court. Again.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Monday dealt President Donald Trump’s campaign yet another legal loss, ruling that mail-in ballots cast in the state’s presidential election can be counted even if a voter failed to completely fill out the envelope.​
The campaign’s lawsuits were focused on the fewer than 9,000 absentee and mail-in ballots that the county elections board decided to count despite possible errors on the outer envelopes.​
The Supreme Court noted that the campaign was not arguing that there was any evidence of fraud associated with these ballots.

That's 2-35 now for Trump in court.

But ... but ... but ... winning!

LOL...love it. BTW, who is paying for all these court cases?

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Monday dealt President Donald Trump’s campaign yet another legal loss, ruling that mail-in ballots cast in the state’s presidential election can be counted even if a voter failed to completely fill out the envelope.​
The campaign’s lawsuits were focused on the fewer than 9,000 absentee and mail-in ballots that the county elections board decided to count despite possible errors on the outer envelopes.​
The Supreme Court noted that the campaign was not arguing that there was any evidence of fraud associated with these ballots.

So, PA's SC deals another legal loss to the Trump campaign.
Does this mean its over ? No, it doesnt.
You actually dont believe Powell has evidence of massive widespread voter fraud, do you ?
Well I cant prove it either, but considering her track record...
Powell? Sidney Powell?

She of the Hugo Chavez's ghost story?

She's done. Trump dumped her stupid ass

You actually dont believe Powell has evidence of massive widespread voter fraud, do you ?
Powell? Sidney Powell?

haaaa ha ha ha... pussygrabber did not want anyone around him to be as dumb as he is....

1606171712711.png

Powell? Sidney Powell?

Even though she was there at that historical presser, she is not part of his legal team.
She is going to shine a bright light on your...I mean the Dems corruption once and for ALL.

He's being laughed out of court(s), and the flock is still convinced he won by a landslide.

The national embarrassment continues. But not for much longer.

Why do you say that? Are the Trumpsters moving to another country?

Did you know that somewhere around 70% of Americans believe this election is rigged ? I will have to see if I can find the link.
Anyway, most Americans believe Trump won this election, except a handful of people like you on this forum - go figure.

Absolutely show links - credible ones to back up your assertion....
Take your time.
The VAST majority of Americans don't believe Biden won, they KNOW he won.

Powell? Sidney Powell?

how long b4 this happens?

bus3.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
You won't be proud in the next midterms....just two years away....stealing an election has its punishment....and the dems will learn this big time.....

Nope. More old, white, fat, trailer trash (Trump's Deplorable base) will be dead in two years. More young, ethnically diverse people will reach voting age, while the Deplorable base dies. That is how it will continue from now on. The GoP better get on board or in 20 years time there won't be a GoP...

isn't the pussygrabber tired of losing yet? lost twice electoral votes, first by 3 million, then by over 6 million, squeezed razor thin electoral college once, only to lose it, and since he craved recognition so badly, Pelosi awarded him with impeachment, freaking guy is an embarrassment ...

View attachment 420610
Did you know that somewhere around 70% of Americans believe this election is rigged ? I will have to see if I can find the link.
Anyway, most Americans believe Trump won this election, except a handful of people like you on this forum - go figure.

Linky-winky?

:rofl:

Absolutely show links - credible ones to back up your assertion....
Take your time.
The VAST majority of Americans don't believe Biden won, they KNOW he won.
Oh trust me Ive been looking since I posted to no avail.
You are one of those rare and few, and the rest of us know the truth, which shall be shown to all soon.
By the way, I didnt mean to make you go looking for this information did I ??? :abgg2q.jpg:

He's being laughed out of court(s), and the flock is still convinced he won by a landslide. The national embarrassment continues. But not for much longer.
Why do you say that? Are the Trumpsters moving to another country?
Not that I know of, no.

But on Inauguration Day, they will simply be noise, as the rest of the country begins trying to clean up another mess left behind by a Republican President.

Trump will win the appeal if the ballots are filled out incorrectly. The PA Supreme Court way overstepped it's purview on this one.
Agreed, and I believe Trumps legal team is saying denial of equal protection and due process.

You mean the legal team that Trump is unhappy with? The one Rush called a joke? Man if Rush says something is idiotic you just might want to give up.
Well I dont listen to Rush, so I cant help you, but apparently you must keep up with what he says.
They just showed what Rush said on the TV!:)

They just showed what Rush said on the TV!:)
See there, another Rush fan.
I still didnt see or hear it.

Oh trust me Ive been looking since I posted to no avail.
You are one of those rare and few, and the rest of us know the truth, which shall be shown to all soon.
By the way, I didnt mean to make you go looking for this information did I ??? :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, right. So you don't have any evidence.
No, I learned a long time ago not to go looking for shit when a neocon claims something. I always make them prove their assertions. You didn't. I'm not sitting here wondering why. Your lack of backing up is the norm....:dance:

Forum List

Back