trump loses another one

Well, we have plenty of room in our prisons for you, if you survive that is. So go for it, tough guy.
If that happens? I don't care to survive in your shitlord commie perversion of America. No Sir!

I have had the good days, and I'm not going to tolerate your shitlord commie cheat election enslave Americans days.

No. I'll die fighting the bullshit, there's no other choice if people are to be free.

I'll fight for the Traditional America until I can't anymore. To the death for freedom for Americans! Fuck You!

And I'll sleep good at night knowing I did the right thing. Unless I stay up on watch all night looking for leftist shitlords to come creepin' 'round.

Last edited:
Black men seem to like Trump,. black women don't like either and could stay home.

If that happens? I don't care to survive in your shitlord commie perversion of America. No Sir!

I'll fight for the Traditional America until I can't anymore. To the death for freedom for Americans! Fuck You!

And I'll sleep good at night knowing I did the right thing.
You and JGalt doing the thing

No, that was peaceful. Next time Democrats cheat like that, it will be war.

No need to go to the capital, unless you're already there to eradicate the vermin.

I'll tell you this right now: Democrats cannot cheat another election without there being massive violence your peabrain can't even fathom against them.
1,000 people went to jail for Trump.

You folks good with a jail sentence?

And I'll sleep good at night knowing I did the right thing. Unless I stay up on watch all night looking for leftist shitlords to come creepin' 'round.
:auiqs.jpg:

Putin will take you in, loser.

Did you hear you can buy a week's worth of groceries for just one hundred dollars there? Yeah, Russian asset Tucker got a hardon over it.

He didn't tell you that's half an average workers weekly wages, though.

But you go, grrl. Head to Russia.

America! Love it or leave it.

No, that was peaceful. Next time Democrats cheat like that, it will be war.

No need to go to the capital, unless you're already there to eradicate the vermin.

I'll tell you this right now: Democrats cannot cheat another election without there being massive violence your peabrain can't even fathom against them.
You guys are wimpy incels. Your threats are laughable, symp.

If MAGA does the J6 again, there will be a lot of cheap MAGA property up for sale to pay for lawyers.

I have had the good days, and I'm not going to tolerate your shitlord commie cheat election enslave Americans days.

No. I'll die fighting the bullshit, there's no other choice if people are to be free.

..and by sleep you mean the ole 'dirt nap' right?

Because that's what those who take up arms against our country get~

Forum List

Back