Trump leads GOP, DEMS trump Trump in latest Q'piac poll as well

Not that she'll even be the nominee, but Trump would pummel Hillary in the debates. He's a real genuine American success who pulled thousands of people up with him, what's Hillary got compared to that?

I can't wait to see that senile old hag try to debate someone.
Come to think of it, I can't wait to see that senile old hag have to answer a direct question.

Quinnipiac this week:

Bush 42
Clinton 41

Clinton 44
Walker 43

Clinton 48
Trump 36

And? The point is? You do realize that it's a very long time between now and November 2016? You do realize that polls will change many times before election day? Basically, polls mean nothing this early in the game. A lot can happen before all is said and done. Right now, polls are nothing more than fodder for the news media, nothing more.
Do you say the same to those who post polls you like?

Link?

I say the same about all polls this early in the game. I don't have any polls that I like. Way too early to pay attention to polls. Polls are meaningless right now. Start watching the polls after the fields have been narrowed down to just two candidates. No sense in putting any stock in polls this early. When we know who the Republican and Democrat candidates will be, then start watching the polls. My guess would be to start paying attention to polls about 3 months before election day.

LINK? ............ sure, here's one for you ......

View attachment 46056

Sonny.....is it too early to be paying attention to polls?

How sad is that. She is so unpopular she has to hope for someone in another party

Hey, I'm hearing whispers of Biden stepping in to join the Democrat clown car. Looks like they are going to CRAP all over Hillary again. but don't dare say: they are the ones who has the "war on women folks" damn funny

Trump will bring down the Republican Party

A Democrats dream

Quinnipiac this week:

Bush 42
Clinton 41

Clinton 44
Walker 43

Clinton 48
Trump 36

And? The point is? You do realize that it's a very long time between now and November 2016? You do realize that polls will change many times before election day? Basically, polls mean nothing this early in the game. A lot can happen before all is said and done. Right now, polls are nothing more than fodder for the news media, nothing more.

Link?

I say the same about all polls this early in the game. I don't have any polls that I like. Way too early to pay attention to polls. Polls are meaningless right now. Start watching the polls after the fields have been narrowed down to just two candidates. No sense in putting any stock in polls this early. When we know who the Republican and Democrat candidates will be, then start watching the polls. My guess would be to start paying attention to polls about 3 months before election day.

View attachment 46056

YES

Not that she'll even be the nominee, but Trump would pummel Hillary in the debates. He's a real genuine American success who pulled thousands of people up with him, what's Hillary got compared to that?

I can't wait to see that senile old hag try to debate someone.
Come to think of it, I can't wait to see that senile old hag have to answer a direct question.
Trump is older than Hillary

I seem to remember Hillary leading the polls about this time in 2007.

How did that work out?

Quinnipiac this week:

Bush 42
Clinton 41

Clinton 44
Walker 43

Clinton 48
Trump 36

Link?

View attachment 46056

YES

Oh......cool. I wasn't sure that was your message.

Link?

View attachment 46056

YES

Oh......cool. I wasn't sure that was your message.
It's OK. I didn't mind you asking.

How did that work out?

man you would have thought she had enough of the voters in the Democrat party after that Humiliating loss to some NOBODY man called, Obambam

but we know where she wants and that MORE power over us and more MILLIONS for her and that party she belongs in

How did that work out?
There is no Barack Obama on the horizon

Hillary would have easily beaten McCain in 2008, she will easily beat whoever emerges from the clown car

How did that work out?

man you would have thought she had enough of the voters in the Democrat party after that Humiliating loss to some NOBODY man called, Obambam

but we know where she wants and that MORE power over us and more MILLIONS for her and that party she belongs in

Obambam" barely beat Hillary

He beat the best available Republican by a 2:1 margin

Hillary is hoping she won't have to stand aside for Biden and wait another 4 years for her Inevitable Presidency

Hillary is hoping she won't have to stand aside for Biden and wait another 4 years for her Inevitable Presidency
Biden is the most qualified candidate to be President

He would do a great job

NO kidding. she must spewing: gawddamnit NOT this AGAIN.
she deserves it really and it makes happy to see her miserable because she believes she is: Entitled to be President.

she deserves it really and it makes happy to see her miserable because she believes she is: Entitled to be President.
The voters will determine that Hillary is entitled to be President

th

th

Yes....anyone who doesn't vote conservative must be a sheep

Forum List

Back